AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
It's say "in progress" I don't know if it means started or not started.
Does it say your application is on process or does it say We are processing your background check?

Lonelywyf

Oct 15, 2017
Does it say your application is on process or does it say We are processing your background check?
Background check:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. That's what it says on GCkey

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Background check:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. That's what it says on GCkey
Ok what was their last request from you Since you have to wait till February ?
Your back ground check didn't start yet

Lonelywyf

Oct 15, 2017
Ok what was their last request from you Since you have to wait till February ?
Your back ground check didn't start yet
In February they sent us the "fairness letter". They thought our marriage certificate was a "fraud". Because it was missing a stamps from the local registery. My hubby then corrected it and sent the original with the stamps on it to the VO within 2 weeks. Ever since a silence..

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Our background
Check has been in progress since February 22. They changed our status while our app was still in Mississauga, so we can't go by that as to
What stage our app is at.

We have ordered GCMS notes 3 times and contacted the MP twice (which is s total waste of time as all she did was contact IRCC helpline and the agent there looks on computer and sees nothing has been updated as whatever officer at the VO we have has not once updated anything on eCAS or GCKey account since May, more than 6 months ago).

We have done everything we can except contact the VO
(Tried that in May because it took
Them 7 week to transfer our file to VO) we got an email 10
Days later saying not to contact them as they are busy and they will send email
When they open the file bla bla bla.

We are pretty much out of options and have to wait until
12 months at the end of January before complaining to the MP again or to the VO.

When is thIs nightmare ever going to end?

Lonelywyf

Oct 15, 2017
We re in a similar situation except we have been waiting way longer than you..am not even gonna bother contacting them anymore as it's been fruitless, Even through my MP.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
We re in a similar situation except we have been waiting way longer than you..am not even gonna bother contacting them anymore as it's been fruitless, Even through my MP.
I'm sure it sucks much more for you.

My condolences! I hope they get their act together for those of us still here. Why is it that people who Applied in May 2017 are getting their PPR now?

I know they forgot to request our RCMP fingerprint report that is why our app has been delayed, however, why are people like you who have been waiting 1.5 years still not finished being Processed even if there are more complications?

There is something seriously flawed with the queue system that needs to be fixed.

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017

My condolences! I hope they get their act together for those of us still here. Why is it that people who Applied in May 2017 are getting their PPR now?

I know they forgot to request our RCMP fingerprint report that is why our app has been delayed, however, why are people like you who have been waiting 1.5 years still not finished being Processed even if there are more complications?

There is something seriously flawed with the queue system that needs to be fixed.
Someone in June got DM. HARDLY SEEMS FAIR

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)

Lonelywyf

Oct 15, 2017

IRC thinks the system is working perfectly well for everyone and their priority is to reunite families in the shortest time possible..but actually it is to keep us apart as long as they can...how is it a fair system when some applicant cases have been forgotten on desks for years and others get everything finalized in a matter of weeks?..i don't know what to do anymore

Reactions: Susieq

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
IRC thinks the system is working perfectly well for everyone and their priority is to reunite families in the shortest time possible..but actually it is to keep us apart as long as they can...how is it a fair system when some applicant cases have been forgotten on desks for years and others get everything finalized in a matter of weeks?..i don't know what to do anymore
I feel your pain even though you have been waiting longer, it’s not fair for anyone to be separated from their family

Reactions: Lonelywyf