+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Passport Request to Visa

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ its_anne: yes, you have to finalize everything before you leave. You know what? i will enroll too in driving school maybe
after i receive the visa and my uncle told me to enroll in driving school coz privilege for the skilled workers. i have many plans to do but i can't move because still waiting for the next step. But we need
more patience and keep praying. :D
God bless us always. :)

jules marqz

Star Member
Jul 30, 2010
lilyric said:
@ jules marqz and its_anne..............BIG CONGRATULATIONS to both of you.
When are you bound for Canada?
After you received the passport w/ visa and other original docs,what are the next step to do aside
from booking, are we going to have PDOS? or what else.
Sana dumating na rin yung visa ko, IN GODs WILL.

lilyric :)
@lilyric - im done wid CFO/PDOS and plan to leave on nov. 23. now ko napi feel na ang dami pa kailangan bago umalis like immunization of my child w/c is 10q agad (boosters and flu lang un).
dont worry, konti na lang paghihintay mo.
God bless.

jules marqz

Star Member
Jul 30, 2010
its_anne said:
hi lilyric,

thanks. i dont have exact date leaving here, im still waiting for my visa & thats the time i will finalize everything especially on resigning to my work so i will have enough time to settle things here before i leave. yes, i think CEM will give us the list of accredited to them. for me, i still have to enroll to driving school.

in God's time, ibibigay na rin satin. ako nga, im still wondering coz last sept. 28 my ECAS status was DM na pero more than one week na i haven't received my visa. haiz! lets just continue praying.

God bless
@its_anne - im sure padating na yung passport wid visa mo.

xei

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
nice thread... i'm joining though only about to submit my application this month... i just got my approval from AINP. Still completing the requirements.. Still finding a way for my Police clearance which has to obtained from singapore police force since i had work experience(cruise ship) indicated on my application.. uggh!

jumong

Star Member
Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
march 24 2010
Med's Request
May 20 2010/ june 6 recv
Med's Done....
June 18 2010/june 28 forwarded
Passport Req..
October 6 2010/ October 11 forwarded
VISA ISSUED...
dec 17 2010...valid till june 16 2011
jules marqz said:
congrats jumong..
thank you thank you :)

bakit si steven2091965 wla na ako balita
ano na kya update sknya

God bless Us all :)

steven2091965

May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11/20/2009
Med's Request
1/24/2010
Med's Done....
2/04/2010
Passport Req..
7/16/2010 a very big thanks
VISA ISSUED...
8/24/2010 Thanks God
LANDED..........
Visa will expire on Jan 28, 2011
i'm still here, enjoying my stay here in the Phils., We're planning to leave by November and hoping everything will work out right. keep in touch guys....

jumong

Star Member
Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
march 24 2010
Med's Request
May 20 2010/ june 6 recv
Med's Done....
June 18 2010/june 28 forwarded
Passport Req..
October 6 2010/ October 11 forwarded
VISA ISSUED...
dec 17 2010...valid till june 16 2011
steven2091965 said:
i'm still here, enjoying my stay here in the Phils., We're planning to leave by November and hoping everything will work out right. keep in touch guys....
ahh akala ko nakaalis kana..
give mo ko details ng ticket mo if ever makakuha ka ng mura
ngayon ko lang pinasa passport nmn tru courier
thanks

leeneljane

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2009
Med's Done....
June 12, 2010 follow up sent Aug. 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 3, sent oct. 7
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 19, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec. 28, 2010
jumong said:
thanks

same here. nagcacanvass narin kami ng ticket... :)

its_anne

May 26, 2010
lilyric said:
@ its_anne: yes, you have to finalize everything before you leave. You know what? i will enroll too in driving school maybe
after i receive the visa and my uncle told me to enroll in driving school coz privilege for the skilled workers. i have many plans to do but i can't move because still waiting for the next step. But we need
more patience and keep praying. :D
God bless us always. :)
i have the same feelings i couldn't move coz im still waiting for my visa. when my cousin left for Canada he enrolled in MYC driving school & i will enroll there also, check it out, much cheaper than A1 or Smart driving. pls. update me of your status also okei?

jules marqz said:
@ its_anne - im sure padating na yung passport wid visa mo.
thank you so much for encouragement jules, we really need that. 1 month na rin last oct.7 na nai-pass ang aking passport sa kanila. after 1 month din ba sayo?

jules marqz

Star Member
Jul 30, 2010
thank you so much for encouragement jules, we really need that. 1 month na rin last oct.7 na nai-pass ang aking passport sa kanila. after 1 month din ba sayo?
[/quote]

1 month and 11 days.
Visa was issued last September 17 pero narvcd ko eh September 29 na.

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
steven2091965 said:
[/quote

hi Steven and to all of you here.We are leaving in November 15m finished na rin PDos namin, except my husband who is coming home soon.question ko lang kase i forgot to raise this issue se orientation,we are 4 and we need a settlement fund of $20,500.and for us we dont wanna take the risk not to bring the needed a month expected of us.my question is, in cash ba to dadalhin? we were advice na pwede ang travelling check..pano po ba nyo daldahin yung settlement funds nyo?
Thanks.and God Bless sa mga paalis na rin.

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ its_anne: really in MYC? me too. Actually last month i was inquired in MYC driving school and i choose 3k for 5 hrs and in
front of it is LTO Tayuman,i get student's permit P318.oo as required in driving. Don't worry malapit na rin dumating
ang visa kaya pray lang tayo.
@ jules marqz: thank you for keeping in touch, Good luck to your family.

To all waiting for visa.......just keep on praying and more more more patience talaga. God Bless Us this week. :)

steven2091965

May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11/20/2009
Med's Request
1/24/2010
Med's Done....
2/04/2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8/24/2010 Thanks God
LANDED..........
familyof4 said:
steven2091965 said:
[/quote

hi Steven and to all of you here.We are leaving in November 15m finished na rin PDos namin, except my husband who is coming home soon.question ko lang kase i forgot to raise this issue se orientation,we are 4 and we need a settlement fund of $20,500.and for us we dont wanna take the risk not to bring the needed a month expected of us.my question is, in cash ba to dadalhin? we were advice na pwede ang travelling check..pano po ba nyo daldahin yung settlement funds nyo?
Thanks.and God Bless sa mga paalis na rin.
you can bring your settlement funds in cash or bank draft, we're also four and my plan is to bring 8k$ in cash and the remaining is in bank draft.

steven2091965

May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11/20/2009
Med's Request
1/24/2010
Med's Done....
2/04/2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8/24/2010 Thanks God
LANDED..........
jumong said:
thanks

peak season rate usually start this dec 16 'til jan 15 next year and it is not advisable to book during this period. You can try to inquire at Travel Managers or St Rafhael Travel and Tours. You can also try online at expedia.com and it is slightly cheaper compare to the two I've mentioned.