Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2012
LANDED..........
06-16-2012
Great news! My Xpresspost envelope was accepted at 11:30 EST in Fort Erie this morning!

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
@ Howe

My return tracking number is activated too ..my package was checked in @ 11:30am at fort Erie ...should get it by Tommorow !!!!::)))) thank god !!!

esthersun

Apr 17, 2012
Sanju1986 said:
@ Howe

My return tracking number is activated too ..my package was checked in @ 11:30am at fort Erie ...should get it by Tommorow !!!!::)))) thank god !!!
Congrats, Good for you guys. I also got PPR on 11th May and sent my PP on 16th May (they received it on 16th may actually), but I haven't seen the no. activated :(. I pray God that I can get my Passport soon....

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Wooo hoooooo !!! .. Got my Passport with an Immigrant VIsa nd COPR .. yesterday .. will go on SUnday at the Port of entry to do landing ... .. THank you eveyone... !!!

nand kishor

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6242 COOK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25TH MAY 2011
Doc's Request.
20TH JULY 2011
AOR Received.
17TH AUG 2011
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
16TH JAN 2012
Med's Done....
24TH JAN 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5TH JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
received PP on 7th july 2012
LANDED..........
15 july 2012
Sanju1986 said:
Wooo hoooooo !!! .. Got my Passport with an Immigrant VIsa nd COPR .. yesterday .. will go on SUnday at the Port of entry to do landing ... .. THank you eveyone... !!!
congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the best for the future in Canada.................

mustang72

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo (got transferred to Ottawa-pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-sep-2011
AOR Received.
15-nov-2011
Med's Request
15-nov-2011
Med's Done....
16-nov-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-may-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-june-2012
LANDED..........
14-june-2012
hi huys

I want to tell u guys some of my experiences for the whole immigration process.
1) nornally it takes around 3 months after file transfer for the visa office to look at ur file. so if u dont hear anything from VO after for around 2.5 months dont panic, 3 months is the normal time.

2) address disappearance is not always the sign that they processing ur file, and u may have to wait few months be fore u get any news. for some address disappreance works quickly and for some it does not mean anything.

3) for me the visa stamping status was really strange. all the cases that I have seen on the forums so far have thier status changed to Decision Made, once they stamp the passport with visa. but for me, it changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE after a week I received my passport back with visa and COPR. so dont worry if ur status does not chnaged while ur passport is still at the visa office. during that time I contacted buffalo, they replied me syaing that ur documents have been printed and will sent to u soon.

4) I was a bit scared for the flag polling process for landing. I called cic they emailed the falg polling procedure. I went to the US border it all went okay came back to the Canadian border for landing. they took my all study and work permits,COPR, passport, driver liscence (for current address), and PNP nomination letter took ten min and then called me and have me sign cic copy of COPR at two locations. then stamped my copy of COPR and told me that it will take PR card 6-8 weeks to be mailed to my address.

5) if u have any mistakes on your COPR apart from your name, date of birth, citizenship then those mistakes will be corrected at the port of entry. otherwise u need to contact VO and they will teel u to sent your pp and COPR back for corrections. the best thing is that u must contact VO if u have any mistakes on visa and COPR and they will tell you what to do next.

I wish all people whose cases r in process all the best.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Sanju1986 said:
Make sure you don't go during lunchtime, or else you'll find traces of oily stains on your COPR/passport :D...

darzgarcia

Jul 22, 2012
hi guys. SUPER HELP PLS! :'(
who can send me a copy of APPENDIX A. medyo, nacoconfuse lang kami ng sis ko about dun.
PPR narin kami, and we are required to submit COMPLETED APPENDIX A.

THANKS GUYS! :)

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
back from long vacation...still no progress in ECAS.. PP sent on Oct.4,2012..
how are you guys?

i just want to ask about possible point of entry.. I've been reading threads about points of entry but I can't find the answer i need. i plan on purchasing the ticket that goes to Minneapolis (USA) then directly to Winnipeg, Manitoba (my province of destination). Is this possible? Or should i still go through Vancouver/Toronto as PoE to do the landing? Thanks for reply..

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
rylai crestfall said:
back from long vacation...still no progress in ECAS.. PP sent on Oct.4,2012..
how are you guys?

i just want to ask about possible point of entry.. I've been reading threads about points of entry but I can't find the answer i need. i plan on purchasing the ticket that goes to Minneapolis (USA) then directly to Winnipeg, Manitoba (my province of destination). Is this possible? Or should i still go through Vancouver/Toronto as PoE to do the landing? Thanks for reply..
You can land anywhere in Canada, except for the city of Alert.

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
Empirical-Scientist said:
You can land anywhere in Canada, except for the city of Alert.
thanks.. ;)

Sidh76

Oct 17, 2013
I am in USA and had done online application for TRV of Canada. Upon receiving passport request, I had sent my passport through USPS to Consulate Office in NYC on 26th September 2013, I tracked mail and saw that it was delivered to them on 27th September 2013, today is 16th October and I have still not received my passport back. Unfortunately I do not have the tracking number for the return mail. I have tried calling their number at NYC office but it always just goes to voice mail. I have left messages on their voice mail, but havent heard back from them. What are my options now? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

It has been over two weeks that I had sent my passport and I am now really worried that it might be lost.