+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Passport Request to Visa

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
Thank God we received our passports today,DM last tuesday..hope others will follow na.Goodluck to us all.new begginning,new challenges..

alimosen

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
familyof4 said:
Thank God we received our passports today,DM last tuesday..hope others will follow na.Goodluck to us all.new begginning,new challenges..
Hi Familyof4,

Did you get your DM status last Sept 4 only?

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
alimosen said:
Hi Familyof4,

Did you get your DM status last Sept 4 only?
Sept 13 DM kami.tahts tuesday if i am not mistaken im shocked din na nandito na today.i was expecting mga 10 days pa after DM.yours will follow na nauna lang yata kami ng ilang days sending our passport August 3..Goodluck

MFTSMILES

May 15, 2010
hi steven,

how are you? your done with the PDOS? so when is your flight to Mapple Leaf Country Canada hehehehe...be ready for the winter....
Me im going home to PI this Oct then comeback Nov...re PIDOS is it ok just drop by the office or need to make a reservation?

sharonjoyd

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 April 2010
Doc's Request.
04 May 2010
AOR Received.
04 May 2010
Med's Request
12 Jul. 2010
Med's Done....
21 Jul. 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 Nov. 2010
ellamarce said:
Hello everbody

yehey..........Just got our passport and other documents last friday....
congratz po....

steven2091965

May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11/20/2009
Med's Request
1/24/2010
Med's Done....
2/04/2010
Passport Req..
7/16/2010 a very big thanks
VISA ISSUED...
8/24/2010 Thanks God
LANDED..........
Visa will expire on Jan 28, 2011
MFTSMILES said:
hi steven,

how are you? your done with the PDOS? so when is your flight to Mapple Leaf Country Canada hehehehe...be ready for the winter....
Me im going home to PI this Oct then comeback Nov...re PIDOS is it ok just drop by the office or need to make a reservation?
Hi MFTSMILES,

We're set to go this November but if there's something wrong with the plan. My plan is to move the flight by December. You can do the reservation at PDOS via online. I wish everything will go smooth according to plan. Have a nice trip back home.

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
hi alimosen, sorry late relpy, dito kami sa BF.im going to have the pre orientation on Sept 24.
hi stevem, share naman anong preparation ginagawa nyo.saan mura na airlines.we are planning also to leave in Nov...

ellamarce

Sep 24, 2009
Hi alimosen... and everybody

By january pa po kami alis... enjoy po muna namin company ng other family members namin on both side of the family... baka kasi medyo matagal pa ulit bago makauwi... kaw po kailan plan nyo

steven2091965

May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11/20/2009
Med's Request
1/24/2010
Med's Done....
2/04/2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8/24/2010 Thanks God
LANDED..........
familyof4 said:
hi alimosen, sorry late relpy, dito kami sa BF.im going to have the pre orientation on Sept 24.
hi stevem, share naman anong preparation ginagawa nyo.saan mura na airlines.we are planning also to leave in Nov...
Hi Familyof4,

you can try expedia.com if you like to purchase ticket online, the price is reasonable and you have the option to choose the airline you like. If you're going to winnipeg, the cheapest flight is via JAL & air canada. You can also get quote from travel agencies like Travel Managers and St. Rafhael Travel and Tours. They also gave a good promo for first time immigrant. If you have kids there's also a certain discount given by the Philippine tourism Authority. Other than that, I do the segregation of things, like items to bring, items to sell and items to donate. I'm also planning to sell some of my assets like house, lots and car if I still have the luck to close this things with the prospective buyer. I also bought some Balikbayan bags and boxes for my things to bring. I also bought some winter jacket for my family to keep them warm if in case the weather is too cold. Hope everything will be alright for all of us.

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
steven2091965 said:
Hi Familyof4,

you can try expedia.com if you like to purchase ticket online, the price is reasonable and you have the option to choose the airline you like. If you're going to winnipeg, the cheapest flight is via JAL & air canada. You can also get quote from travel agencies like Travel Managers and St. Rafhael Travel and Tours. They also gave a good promo for first time immigrant. If you have kids there's also a certain discount given by the Philippine tourism Authority. Other than that, I do the segregation of things, like items to bring, items to sell and items to donate. I'm also planning to sell some of my assets like house, lots and car if I still have the luck to close this things with the prospective buyer. I also bought some Balikbayan bags and boxes for my things to bring. I also bought some winter jacket for my family to keep them warm if in case the weather is too cold. Hope everything will be alright for all of us.
may i know where you bought good winter clothes especially for kids..thanks for the reply.Goodluck to all of us.

4mfamily

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20, 2009
Doc's Request.
waived
Nomination.....
Feb 25, 2010
AOR Received.
June 26, 2010
Med's Request
June 26,2010
Med's Done....
July 8, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb 28 ,2011
dear all,
can you please advise how lond did it take for a passport request after your medical check done ?
i am still awaiting further step after medical check, it has been 2.1/2 months.. but in what way was you notified by the
cic office for the passport request, by e-mail? by mail ?
was you asked to pay the resident fee before requesting the Passport, or at the same time?
according to the online status, it is " in process" , i don't know whether ottawa has received and reviewed our medical report or not.

thanks,

steven2091965

May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11/20/2009
Med's Request
1/24/2010
Med's Done....
2/04/2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8/24/2010 Thanks God
LANDED..........
Hi Familyof4,

Try to look at 168 Mall Divisoria but be careful because it is very congested and it's hard to find a parking lot, there are some winter jacket there but it is not comparable to the winter clothes in abroad but still helpful to keep yourself and your kids from very cold temperature. The secret is you must do layering of clothes. In SM surplus shop, there's a lot of winter jacket ( overruns but still good if you're not to picky ) that will fit for the kids or if not just go to your nearest tailoring shop and have it custom fit to your child's built.