Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
what do you mean? provincial nominee ka ba? Canada has mobility right, you can practically live anywhere in canada. Are you thinking of moving to a different province? from what i know, you may move to a different province after showing attempts that you tried to find employment but was not able to maybe for a month at least before moving to a different province. However, the person who sponsored you, may be put in a compromising situation wherein they MAY lose the privelege of nominating in the future. but if you are staying just whithin the province and you are just not physically living with your sponsor, that should be perfectly ok.

meganjms said:
guys, pano kung hindi ako magstay sa person na nagsponsor sakin pagpunta ko canada?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago

Rhaemme

Jan 18, 2011
@familyof4: i'm also a nurse here in the philippines. what are the requirements needed if i will work as a health care aide? thank you..

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
Rhaemme said:
@ familyof4: i'm also a nurse here in the philippines. what are the requirements needed if i will work as a health care aide? thank you..
hi rhaemme,after u get ur SIN, Healthcard, you should get e criminal record check for local employment,just write any employer it wont matter,and get a child abuse registry check in garry street, then do first aid and CPR here, i paid 75$ , cuz when u look at the requirements online they look for these.There are agencies who will hire you as health care aid even if you are not certified as long as you have the experience, but some will hire you as support workers, companion..apply in home health care agencies for the meantime cuz nursing homes wont hire you unless you really know "someone ".this is the best and easy way u can get a job at least, but then they will put you in different locations, like nursing homes, retirement homes, and being a health care aid here, u do everything even cleaning, so the thing is dont be picky cuz once u get canadian experience it will be easy for you to apply to other companies.I heard from others that u can challenge the exam for health care aid but u have to pay.so i didnt do that, since i can be health care aid, home support worker.also, once ur here go right away to safety building to get a criminal record check,with fingerprint, that is if ur planning to have your papers assessed in College of Registered Nursing CRNME.This is a different criminal record check, it will got to Toronto so it takes 4 months processing.This criminal record check(with fingerprint) delays my assessment cuz i was not told to get it right away, I thought the local criminal record check was the same as this.Do you have Ielts?its better if u already have Ielts results.I hope my tip helps.just ask question and try to answer it.

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
hello guys ask ko lng saan kayo nag PDOS? tnx

xei

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
minie said:
hi steven,

so, this is the extension of "waiting for PPR" thread.. Anyway, God is great indeed.. Finally, i received my PPR thru phone call this morning. yesssss...
they do phone calls for passport request here in manila? 1st time i heard about it... had my medicals submitted last wk of ay but no PPR until now :(

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
just relax and be of good courage.

diagne

Feb 22, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 02, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2016
Hello guys I got PPR last Sept 14, CEM received our passports Sept 23, anyone still waiting for their passports back?

diagne

Feb 22, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 02, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2016
hanis said:
hi there! u had your medicals done first right? i just wanna ask if they already had their PPR request same as you do. is it automatic that once you receive a PPR request, your family would have it too also. thanks
they requested for my passport as well as all accompanying family member's passport. I sent them all together.

diagne

Feb 22, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 02, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2016
hanis said:
Oh i see, thanks! Your are bound where?
I'm on a work permit here in Alberta. How about your timeline? What stage are you in?

diagne

Feb 22, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 02, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2016