+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Alberta to Saskatchewan

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello I will be moving to Regina from Jan 2023 from Edmonton alberta to start my PhD . I am a PR. I currently have alberta registered 2002 Honda Civic which I plan to take with me to SK. I want to know for how long can I drive in SK with AB plate?
Also, if I have to change my number plate to SK , do I need to get an inspection done . How much it cost to get the inspection done?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I will be moving to Regina from Jan 2023 from Edmonton alberta to start my PhD . I am a PR. I currently have alberta registered 2002 Honda Civic which I plan to take with me to SK. I want to know for how long can I drive in SK with AB plate?
Also, if I have to change my number plate to SK , do I need to get an inspection done . How much it cost to get the inspection done?
Less than 8 hours driving. Can't help you with the price.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Read through the SGI site for moving to province.