+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friends, is there any chance to get the visa!!!! please advice me

New Student

Dec 3, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends :)

I have 4 O'levels (the results are not good enough) and a IELTS of 6 overall. I joined for ACCA in LSBF (Toronto Campus). I believe all my papers are good enough to get the visa. Still I am worried because, my educational qualifications are very poor and I have a gap of 1 and half year. Do you think this might not convince the embassy that I will be back after the completion of my course? Is there any positive chances for me to get the visa?

Please reply :(
Cheers

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
They don't care about the condition of your result but the 1.5years gap might be a problem unless you show a valid reason for that.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
New Student said:
Hello Friends :)

I have 4 O'levels (the results are not good enough) and a IELTS of 6 overall. I joined for ACCA in LSBF (Toronto Campus). I believe all my papers are good enough to get the visa. Still I am worried because, my educational qualifications are very poor and I have a gap of 1 and half year. Do you think this might not convince the embassy that I will be back after the completion of my course? Is there any positive chances for me to get the visa?

Please reply :(
Cheers
Give good reasons for one and half year gap, like you were traveling, preparing for exams,etc,. These examples are not negative. Be honest, don't worry .

New Student

Dec 3, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks mate, But I just got rejected. And the reason is they are not satisfied with my study-plan and not convinced that i will be back to my country after the completion of my course. What a bad luck :(

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
New Student said:
Thanks mate, But I just got rejected. And the reason is they are not satisfied with my study-plan and not convinced that i will be back to my country after the completion of my course. What a bad luck :(
You didn't have enough country tie I guess. And getting rejected for undergrad due to study-plan?! That's an ouch!

New Student

Dec 3, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know man!!! its freaking me out. All my papers and everything were quite good enough to get the visa. And i have sufficient funds which proves I don't need to do any jobs there. I don't know why they rejected. It stated in the rejection letter - I have not satisfied them that I will be leaving Canada after completing my course. and It also stated - Purpose of visit :S
Thats rough!!

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Well the main reason is the country tie. And to not waste the page with only reason, they just make up couple of others. Show proper ties and you should be good to go.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
support ur new application with a very strong letter of intent,stating clearly what u've been doing within dat 1.5yr gap and stating why u really wanna pursue ACCA and ur prospect when u get back to ur country,especially d relevance of d course with ur previous study. Also, any evidence of family tie and property will go a long way,I am talking 4rm xperience. I wish u d best Bro.
ciao

taha.rizvi01

Dec 10, 2011
hello friends my name is taha n i am new on this forum... i like to take some advice from u guyz ...actually i am a mechanical engineer n doing a job in uae for almost 3 years n now i am planning to go for higher studies in canada..but the thing that is creating problem for applying me to the universities is that my grades are not good in undergraduate i got 2nd division during my engineering career i.e 56% ..What i like to ask is that is there any chance that i can get admission in any of canadian university in masters program not in MBA...please help me out ...ur immediate response wud be highly appreciated...:>>

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
hello...New Student...

if u plan to re-apply then give clarification of yr refusal reasons + strong SOP ....in both u need to make sure that u have strong tie with yr country and family......

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
hi..taha.rizvi01...

u can give try to get admission in university....frm which country did u finish yr first degree? it does matter to get admission in uni...if u did it frm india, pakistan then it seems hard to get but if u did it frm UK then it makes easy for u get in uni....

i hope dis can help u..

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Hey,

reapply with sufficient information on your ties back home -thats the key and also include what you were doing for the gap period as well

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baha2180 said:
hi..taha.rizvi01...

u can give try to get admission in university....frm which country did u finish yr first degree? it does matter to get admission in uni...if u did it frm india, pakistan then it seems hard to get but if u did it frm UK then it makes easy for u get in uni....

i hope dis can help u..
Hi,

Why it's hard for India/Pakistan students to get into Canadian university?