+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List): How to ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dreamcanada said:
i landed in toronto on 5 june at pearsons airport and i prepared the b4 list as per the instructions of Captain Qorax. when i landed and showed the list to customs officer she was so happy to see how nicely we prepared the list . everything is photographed and itemized with pricing. she even showed to her fellow officers and her boss. she said if all the people take little pain and make the list same way as we did there job will be easier.

anyway big cheers for captain qorax for help and guidance
Congrats Bro!
See u sometimes around...

Qorax

KaylM

Oct 26, 2010
hi guys,

I have landed in toronto on 6th June, I pepared a hand written list of the goods to follow, but without any estimation of the value, the officer at the airpot custom ask me to prepare B4 and deliver it back to the airport at anytime, i dont know if there is any time limitation on when to send the form, and where to send them in the airport.. does anybody have a clue about this???

kayl

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KaylM said:
hi guys,

I have landed in toronto on 6th June, I pepared a hand written list of the goods to follow, but without any estimation of the value, the officer at the airpot custom ask me to prepare B4 and deliver it back to the airport at anytime, i dont know if there is any time limitation on when to send the form, and where to send them in the airport.. does anybody have a clue about this???

kayl
If I were in your shoes, I would phone CBSA to explain what happened and find a local office to deliver the form.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
KaylM said:
hi guys,

kayl
There's a Customs window - just outside Terminal 2 [YYZ] -- u can go there to get the B4 stamped. As I understand u have 72 hrs to do that... this leverage is provided for cases who did not make the 'proper' forms/format or couldn't fetch the Jewellery pics.

Go there now, or as Steaky correctly suggested -- try your luck by feigning ignorance -- a gentleman BSO might just accept it; and u have your lucky day.

Qorax

KaylM

Oct 26, 2010
Thanks guys for the valuable information.

I will go to the airport the first thing Monday mornning.

KaylM

Oct 26, 2010
Just for the benifit guys, I called the customs office and they told me there is not limits for delivering the B4 and I can send it any time...but as soon as possible.

Regard,
Kayl

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Hi Qorax
Just a quick question. I just noticed that while completing form B4 (to follow), I made a typo and wrote the value of one item wrongly (I forgot one zero!). Is that a problem at all? How strict are values on the form? On initial landing the officer didn't even bother to look at them!

Thanks
WPC71

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
wpc71 said:
Hi Qorax
Just a quick question. I just noticed that while completing form B4 (to follow), I made a typo and wrote the value of one item wrongly (I forgot one zero!). Is that a problem at all? How strict are values on the form? On initial landing the officer didn't even bother to look at them!

Thanks
WPC71
Generally speaking - that shouldn't be a cause to worry.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wpc71 said:
Hi Qorax

Thanks
WPC71
as long as this item is not brand new and will not attract duties

skavaseri

Feb 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
27 Mar 2011
File Transfer...
07 April 2011
qorax said:
1. Right.
2. Right.
Hello everyone.
So just a quick brief - I am doing a spousal immigration for my husband. I have shipped my container, and am in the process of filling up my B4 - thanks for all the tips Qorax!!! appreciate it.

I have a question:
Can my husband list goods accompanying or to follow separately for himself when he is arriving later this year (hope he gets his papers quickly!) ?
I am carrying a list and will take my jewellery etc with me.
I want to know if my husband can do a separate list.......as we may want to ship more stuff later on.

Please advise.

I was'nt sure if we were allowed to make separate shipments as it is a spousal immigration?
thanks,
Sudha

Oh our VO is Abu Dhabi - so hope to get processed quickly.......... :D
Applied: 23 Feb 2011
Received: 25 Feb 2011
AOR: 27 Mar 2011
File transferred to VO: 07 Apr 2011
IMM5549: 08 Jun 2011
sent IMM5549: 23 Jun 2011
sent shipment: 20 Jun 2011
leaving for TOR: 06 Jul 2011 (myself n my son)

I have already leased a condo in TO and have an school assessment appointment for my son in early August.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Thanks Qorax,
If one is just going with a box of clothes and few books will I also fill the B4 form?
Pls help with d answer

skavaseri

Feb 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
27 Mar 2011
File Transfer...
07 April 2011
qorax said:
@ skavaseri
Yes, both of u can have 2 separate B4.
Thanks for your answer Qorax

danjo

Oct 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2009
Med's Request
Sept 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received March 28
Hi Qorax,

Just need your advice, can we bring pepper (both whole and ground for cooking) and some vegetable seeds for planting?
Our relatives our asking us to bring some.

Thank you.

danjo