+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work experience

Chinar sharma

Jun 23, 2021
Documents required to prove foreign work experience for cec:

Apart from experience letter, what other documents are needed to prove foreign work experience? I will not be able to provide paystubs as I was getting paid by cash, but I do have cash vouchers from the company I worked for.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You simply provide the work experience letter in the format IRCC asked for. They'll do the verification on their end. if they need additional docs from you, they'll contact you to ask specifically.

Chinar sharma

Jun 23, 2021
Hey, thank you for your response. I do have the letter of experience and the job offer letter in a format ircc asked for. My main concern is if they will ask for proof of payments m not sure if they will accept cash voucher as a valid payment method or not.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
They will contact the person/ people on your experience letter, and do their own open source searches first. They’ll only ask you for extra documentation if they aren’t satisfied with whoever they speak to, or are not able to reach them.

k1904

May 11, 2024
Hi,
i have job letter, salary statement and Relieving Letter from my employers from india does it is enough to add in file to claim foreign work experience and company is closed now should i add experience with these documents

Secondly, I have already submitted my file without this experience can i add it now.