April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014

neilbryansanchez

Feb 21, 2012
vinzoy25 said:
hi bro! welcome sa forum, :D sometimes they tend to ask for CENOMAR especially kung newly married ang applicant or in a common-law relationship. pero kung matagal na kayong married ni wifey mo and declared ka nya during her very first application i don't think need mo na magpasa nun pero if you want to be on the safe side, you can provide one. Sa CENOMAR kase hinde lang naman singleness ang nag aappear dun, kundi pati yung marriage mo if you are married already or ilang beses ka nagpakasal or na annulled its like a history of your civil status yun po yun. hope this helps. :D goodluck sa application.
Wow, very well said, vinzoy25 :) I was really enlightened. I agree with you. mas okey na magprovide nako para wala nang mahabang usapan. thanks!

vinzoy25

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 6, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov.1, 2013
Med's Request
March 28, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014
hello forum friends! padaan lang..

im happy to be back, ate minneth, ynoweh, nigella , annz, lexienicole, advance congratulations for sure VISA's coming very very soon, im sure medyo na e-excite na kayo basta hwag na mainip or mag-worry just be thankful each day and live each day para lageng good vibes kase gumising lang sa umaga na buhay tayo blessing na yun diba. pero syempre one of the greatest blessings will be happening soon, napaka faithful ni GOD and he never failed his promises especially to bring the family together kaya let's keep the faith i know yun naman ang ginagawa ninyo, i'm just trying to inspire everyone, and believe me you never know how HE works wonder with my application. cheer up guys. GOD is with us all the time! :D :D :D

welcome sa mga newbie! just be patient in backreading po madame kayo matu-tutunan. Goodluck po sa application

annz

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 26, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 16, 2012 (me), Feb. 21 (daughter)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar. 13, 2012, Visa recieved Mar. 17, 2012 (me and youngest), Mar. 20, 2012 (eldest)
neilbryansanchez said:
Hello ynoweh :) and everyone :D
Wow, you guys are really awesome. thanks for posting this info. I badly need all the advice I can get. Just one question (for now) ;D

-there are some documents that are required for my open work permit that are also required for my son's study permit. does this mean that I need to obtain two copies of the same document? since I will be submitting two separate envelops for me and my son. How should I go about this procedure?

- oh sorry, and here's another question: how do I find the school for my son? or is it necessary that he's already enrolled or something for him to be granted a study permit? what are the required documents/process that we need to obtain from the school in Canada? (or is that necessary?)

thanks in advance! I agree, the application MUST be sealed with prayers.
Welcome said forum browser. About your question, you need to produce 2 copies of your wife's documents, kase pareho mong isusubmit un, isa para sa application more then yung isa para sa son mo.
About your son's study permit application, d mo po kelangan maghanap agad ng school ngayon. Here are some question that you'll need to answer in the study permt form, the highlighted part are the answer that we have given

1. details of intended study... name of school... to be determined
2. duration of expected study...3months from the date na ipapass yung application until sa expiration ng work permit ni wifey
3. funds for my stay..sabi ng call center kahit 0 lang kase nagwowork naman ang parent, pero $1000 nilagay namin
4. program of study..preschool level

Good luck sa application nyo! :)

Nigella15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 7, 2012; VISA RECEIVED: Feb. 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March 13, 2012
vinzoy25 said:
hello forum friends! padaan lang..

im happy to be back, ate minneth, ynoweh, nigella , annz, lexienicole, advance congratulations for sure VISA's coming very very soon, im sure medyo na e-excite na kayo basta hwag na mainip or mag-worry just be thankful each day and live each day para lageng good vibes kase gumising lang sa umaga na buhay tayo blessing na yun diba. pero syempre one of the greatest blessings will be happening soon, napaka faithful ni GOD and he never failed his promises especially to bring the family together kaya let's keep the faith i know yun naman ang ginagawa ninyo, i'm just trying to inspire everyone, and believe me you never know how HE works wonder with my application. cheer up guys. GOD is with us all the time! :D :D :D

welcome sa mga newbie! just be patient in backreading po madame kayo matu-tutunan. Goodluck po sa application
Hi vinzoy, we miss you! :) thanks for the encouragement, sobrang we need that. Naiinip na kasi kami kakaantay (well, esp me..hehe!) it's been more than 2 months na and i sure hope magrant na ang mga visas. Hay... :) i'm so glad you're doing good in Canada! I hope magkaroon nang chance that we can all meet there! God bless, sis! :)

@neilbryansanchez,
Sir, nasagot na po ni vinzoy re the cenomar. Like what they used to tell me here when I was still gathering my docs, mabuti nang sobra kesa kulang ang ipasa mo. That way, they wouldn't have the need to ask for addt'l docs, kasi it'll take up more time, madedelay lang application mo. And you know, sayang ang panahon..all the best and God bless! :)

annz

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 26, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
Mar. 13, 2012, Visa recieved Mar. 17, 2012 (me and youngest), Mar. 20, 2012 (eldest)
Hello sa inyong lahat,ngayon lang ulit nakagpost sa forum, miss ko na kayo ynoweh,nigella,milleth,vinzoy,chel,lexie,ianovy....dami na natin mga bago
Tagal din akong nanahimik sa forum. Hehe
Update lang mga sis, nakapagpamedical na si eldest last tues. 2weeks after I emailed CEM bago dumating ang MR. Waiting game na din kame sa wakas :)
Keep on praying mga sis and bro, magkakavisa din tayong lahat. May the good Lord bless us ALL :)

neilbryansanchez

Feb 21, 2012
annz said:
Welcome said forum browser. About your question, you need to produce 2 copies of your wife's documents, kase pareho mong isusubmit un, isa para sa application more then yung isa para sa son mo.
About your son's study permit application, d mo po kelangan maghanap agad ng school ngayon. Here are some question that you'll need to answer in the study permt form, the highlighted part are the answer that we have given

1. details of intended study... name of school... to be determined
2. duration of expected study...3months from the date na ipapass yung application until sa expiration ng work permit ni wifey
3. funds for my stay..sabi ng call center kahit 0 lang kase nagwowork naman ang parent, pero $1000 nilagay namin
4. program of study..preschool level

Good luck sa application nyo! :)
Thanks, annz! :) so in short po lahat ng documents that are required for both study permit and open work permit ay dapat i-produce ko two copies. like the marriage certificate - NSO, etc. thanks for the details po ;D kala ko nung una kelangan na kagad maghanap ng school e. good thing na hindi naman pala. God bless!

annz

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 26, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
neilbryansanchez said:
Thanks, annz! :) so in short po lahat ng documents that are required for both study permit and open work permit ay dapat i-produce ko two copies. like the marriage certificate - NSO, etc. thanks for the details po ;D kala ko nung una kelangan na kagad maghanap ng school e. good thing na hindi naman pala. God bless!
Yung marriage certificate nso copy,pede na photocopy sa son mo, basta yung original ang ipasa mo sa envelop mo.

Nigella15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 7, 2012; VISA RECEIVED: Feb. 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March 13, 2012
annz said:
Hello sa inyong lahat,ngayon lang ulit nakagpost sa forum, miss ko na kayo ynoweh,nigella,milleth,vinzoy,chel,lexie,ianovy....dami na natin mga bago
Update lang mga sis, nakapagpamedical na si eldest last tues. 2weeks after I emailed CEM bago dumating ang MR. Waiting game na din kame sa wakas :)
Keep on praying mga sis and bro, magkakavisa din tayong lahat. May the good Lord bless us ALL :)
Congrats, annz! Thank God! We missed you, too! :) and so here we are, the hardest part of all, waiting..:)
God bless us all! :)

vinzoy25

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 6, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov.1, 2013
Med's Request
March 28, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014
Nigella15 said:
Hi vinzoy, we miss you! :) thanks for the encouragement, sobrang we need that. Naiinip na kasi kami kakaantay (well, esp me..hehe!) it's been more than 2 months na and i sure hope magrant na ang mga visas. Hay... :) i'm so glad you're doing good in Canada! I hope magkaroon nang chance that we can all meet there! God bless, sis! :)
hi sis! na miss ko din talaga kayo and i can't help it, kaya i made time to go back sa forum kahit saglit lang. Salamat, madame padin adjustments like no.1 sa weather, then sa work and sa house kase sharing kame with 1 family so, i was working so hard right now para maka-save kame ni hubby at maka move out to have our own place kase hirap pag dika komportable but i'm getting better everyday naman. iniisip ko nalang magkaka-sama na kame yun naman ang importante diba. :D regarding sa VISA, i know the feeling napagdaanan din namen yan, pero it will really come in GOD's perfect time! i know paulit ulit hehehe basta it's a matter of time lang naman sis, kase until i got my visa dun ko na-realize na talagang its a privilege/benefit para sa isang skilled worker sa CANADA na ma-sponsor ang spouse/common-law at kids, kase so far wala pa namang na deny or na reject ang applications dito sa forum eh, unless more than 6 mos. na yung WP ng sponsor diba? :D GOD BLESS Sis! :D

vinzoy25

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 6, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov.1, 2013
Med's Request
March 28, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014
annz said:
happy for you sis annz, FINALLY! :D :D :D