+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
Re: proof of document for work experience

missindependent said:
Hi everyone

I have concerns in completing these documents as work experience:

1. I worked as an OR nurse only for 7 months in a private clinic so I was not given a certificate of employment. I wouldn't be able to state this as one of my experiences right?

You can, if one of your supervisor or manager from that company can give you a letter of experience stating all info needed by CIC printed in the company letterhead signed and stamped by that supervisor/manager.

2. My problem with my previous employer from Saudi Arabia. I worked in a private hospital. I was only issued a certificate of employment for my end of contract (2010-2013) but when I asked for an updated copy with complete information he refused to give me one. Can i just pass the old one? I have a recommendation letter coming from my medical director as well but I couldn't get a new one either. We were also paid in cash basis so I dont have a pay stubs. What can I do more regarding this issue? Please help.

Do you have any officemates previously who can attest your duties and responsibilities sa company. Best if this person is nasa pinas na. I'm asking cos you can actually do a Letter of Affidavit notarized sa pinas with all the details needed. Then you can send this Letter of Affidavit with the Certificate of Employment and email correspondence that they are unable to provide you a new and detailed Letter of Experience. Then you call also attached a Letter of Explanation with this.

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
chris25pascual said:
How much po ba usually ang bayad pag nag agency ka? may nirefer po kasi sakin CPNIS and Canadian Immigration Consultancy.
Cpnis din po ako started lang kasi binigyan ako ng option so nagbayad ako ng 250 usd para isend nila sakinmga documents para umpisahan na application.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any reason bakit di kaya asikasuhin personally? Kasi pumunta din ako orientation nila dati, eh ung labas tayo parin ung gagawa lahat. Baka pwede kaming tumulong dito sa forum.

onekeiz said:
Cpnis din po ako started lang kasi binigyan ako ng option so nagbayad ako ng 250 usd para isend nila sakinmga documents para umpisahan na application.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
hello everyone! just got an ita from Friday's draw.. just want to confirm this info I learned.. is it safe to set my spouse' work experience in the ee profile to "No" so that we wont have to upload reference letters from her prev and current employers? It's a bit challenge for us to get ref letters as she have had a lot of employers. Im the Principal Applicant by the way. thank you in advance.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
neilyong7 said:
hello everyone! just got an ita from Friday's draw.. just want to confirm this info I learned.. is it safe to set my spouse' work experience in the ee profile to "No" so that we wont have to upload reference letters from her prev and current employers? It's a bit challenge for us to get ref letters as she have had a lot of employers. Im the Principal Applicant by the way. thank you in advance.
I also tried to change my EE profile after the ITA at mukhang naka-lock na from edits after the ITA, you'll have to make changes na through the PR application. Ang alam ko, hindi na humihingi ng documents sa spouse's work experience kung wala naman siyang Canadian work experience. Per gemskipots, you can update your answers even after generating the document checklist screen so that you can also customize the upload slots.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
thank u bellaluna! so kahit lagyan ko mg work experience ang spouse info, it will no longer ask to upload ref letter for my spouse? tama ba intindi ko? sa ee profile naman sinet ko na to NO in advance.

bellaluna said:
I also tried to change my EE profile after the ITA at mukhang naka-lock na from edits after the ITA, you'll have to make changes na through the PR application. Ang alam ko, hindi na humihingi ng documents sa spouse's work experience kung wala naman siyang Canadian work experience. Per gemskipots, you can update your answers even after generating the document checklist screen so that you can also customize the upload slots.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
neilyong7 said:
thank u bellaluna! so kahit lagyan ko mg work experience ang spouse info, it will no longer ask to upload ref letter for my spouse? tama ba intindi ko? sa ee profile naman sinet ko na to NO in advance.
That's the impression I got after reading the experience of other members here, hindi na rin hiningi yung docs ng spouse. So pag NO naman ang nilagay mo sa EE profile, ok ka naman.

beeds

Aug 2, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
That's the impression I got after reading the experience of other members here, hindi na rin hiningi yung docs ng spouse. So pag NO naman ang nilagay mo sa EE profile, ok ka naman.
may negative impact po ba ito sa application or wala naman?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I'm practically ready to upload my docs. :) Meron lang akong mga tanong para manigurado:

1. Educational Diplomas and Degrees - hindi na kailangan ng transcript of records no?
2. Passport - bio page lang talaga at hindi mga stamps no?
3. Also no need to upload IELTS TRF and nomination certificate as they will be electronically verified

Mukhang mas simple na yung requrements ngayon sa Express Entry, nasanay kasi ako sa FSWP na paper-based. :)

beeds said:
may negative impact po ba ito sa application or wala naman?
I think wala naman, pero I think bonus lang siya pag may work experience yung spouse in Canada.

beeds

Aug 2, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I'm practically ready to upload my docs. :) Meron lang akong mga tanong para manigurado:

1. Educational Diplomas and Degrees - hindi na kailangan ng transcript of records no?
3. Also no need to upload IELTS TRF and nomination certificate as they will be electronically verified

Mukhang mas simple na yung requrements ngayon sa Express Entry, nasanay kasi ako sa FSWP na paper-based. :)
additional question din po sa pag upload ng docs. may specific guidelines o format po ba sila tulad halimbawa sa passport, work experience, etc. - scanned personal copy lang po ba o may cert. of authenticity sila na required? thanks po

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
reivax said:
Parehas tayo ng timeline pati sa rprf. sana next month may magandang balita nang dumating. :D
Nagsimula na Background Check ng Aug 1-5 AOR applicants!

Lapit na PPR!

Si fsw2014 pareho nating timeline.

Goodluck to us!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ako rin! Nasanay sa paper-based na lahat kelangan. In my case, since naka handa narin sila lahat (soft copy), upload ko nalang din para di masayang effort sa pag scan? LOL

bellaluna said:

I think wala naman, pero I think bonus lang siya pag may work experience yung spouse in Canada.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemskipots at JoyceM, meron ba kayong relatives sa Canada? Hinihingi ba talaga proof after you clicked submit? Meron kasi akong relatives, pero hassle humingi kasi di naman credited sa points diba?

Besides, different province sila (Ontario, Alberta), eh SK ako. So doesn't make sense.

gemskipots said:
Yay! Congrats!

Tip: Don't access CIC website in the evening. Do it during the morning super duper bilis! Kasi pag gabi parang lahat ata trying to access kaya ang ending lagi kang malolog out at super bagal. ☺

Oo after mo sagutan lahat yan tsaka mag gegenerate ng personalised checklist. Tapos every section will have an upload icon for it. Ang ginawa ko I scanned everything first per section tapos saved it as pdf then put the file name same as the checklist para siguradong yung file na mauupload yun talaga yung hinihingi. After uploading your docs double to triple check everything before hitting submit kasi pag na transmit na yan malolock na and no chance for you to change the attachments.

Enjoy! After nyan another chapter ng waiting game naman. Haha..

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, holiday ba Canada Embassy Manila next week dahil sa APEC summit?

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
bellaluna said:

no need na ;D
ang alam ko kailangan ng mga stamps kasi you indicated sa app yung mga pinuntahan mong ibang bansa.
yes no need pero wala namang mawawala kung isasama. Sinama ko yung sa ielts and wes kasi there are instances sa ibang thread na hinahanap nila. Yun din advise nila sa ibang threads.

prcand said:
Gemskipots at JoyceM, meron ba kayong relatives sa Canada? Hinihingi ba talaga proof after you clicked submit? Meron kasi akong relatives, pero hassle humingi kasi di naman credited sa points diba?

Besides, different province sila (Ontario, Alberta), eh SK ako. So doesn't make sense.
Yes kailangan ng proof kung nilagay mo na may relatives ka dun sa question related to that. May credit yun na 5 points for fsw.

Gabbana said:
Nagsimula na Background Check ng Aug 1-5 AOR applicants!

Lapit na PPR!

Si fsw2014 pareho nating timeline.

Goodluck to us!
Sana nga malapit na. Aug 1-5 ako pero bg not started pa rin ako hanggang ngayon. :(

Edit: nagcheck ako ng email and bg in progress na rin pala ako. Hehe. :D sana sayo rin magstart na.