+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
kenjiro said:
Received PPR few hours ago..

PPR - August-14-2015

just now ECAS changed to decision made with 5 lines.

And now, di na ako makatulog.. lol.. :eek: :p ;D
congrats kenjiro!! 8)

from aor to ppr 3mos!! good job!! i want your timeline. hehe!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
reivax said:
Parang kinabahan naman ako bigla. Nareject kasi si asivad anac knowing na alam nya yung buong process sa pag-apply. :( I am afraid I have missed something to justify yung mga documents na sinubmit ko. Lahat kasi nakadepende sa VO at kung hindi mo siya masatisfy, rejected na agad. :(
yup, i felt bad for him :( pero as he had extensively explained... the reason was proof of funds. he said he included a letter of explanation (on why his balance was low) which might not have transmitted correctly. so i guess we all just need to make sure that everything we submit is fully (and correctly) substantiated.

good luck na lang saten, best be positive while waiting for our ppr!! :)

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledipped said:
congrats kenjiro!! 8)

from aor to ppr 3mos!! good job!! i want your timeline. hehe!
Thanks! :p
Good luck on your application.. :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi dear Pinoy friends, i posted this question in other threads, but i might as well ask for your advice too. Sorry for reposting my question:

Im applying under FSW with my husband who is filipino. No children. U may see my timeline below in my signature.

For POF, I provided five fixed deposit accounts (also called term deposits) under my own name (22k CAD, which is about 5k CAD more than what is required of 2 settlers). These accounts were created during the years from 2010 to 2014. The last deposit was made a year ago, in August 2014.

In the EE documents uploading page: it says the requirements for POF include “the balance of each account over the previous 6 months”. What i provided are fixed deposits, which automatically means the balance does not change during the years ever since they were put into the account. I was thinking in this way, therefore i DID NOT provide a detailed history of deposit and withdraw of my bank accounts during the past 6 months... Could this result in a direct refusal??? Are they gonna at least give me a chance of adding documents?

Another less important question, I saved up some of the money myself (I only graduated in 2012 and started working in 2013), some of the money was given to me by my parents over the years. Should i worry? Are they gonna suspect that how i could save up this amount since I only worked for two-years after graduation?

Sorry for the very long post. Salamat po, in advance for any advice.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Miumiu said:
Hi dear Pinoy friends, i posted this question in other threads, but i might as well ask for your advice too. Sorry for reposting my question:

Im applying under FSW with my husband who is filipino. No children. U may see my timeline below in my signature.

For POF, I provided five fixed deposit accounts (also called term deposits) under my own name (22k CAD, which is about 5k CAD more than what is required of 2 settlers). These accounts were created during the years from 2010 to 2014. The last deposit was made a year ago, in August 2014.

In the EE documents uploading page: it says the requirements for POF include “the balance of each account over the previous 6 months”. What i provided are fixed deposits, which automatically means the balance does not change during the years ever since they were put into the account. I was thinking in this way, therefore i DID NOT provide a detailed history of deposit and withdraw of my bank accounts during the past 6 months... Could this result in a direct refusal??? Are they gonna at least give me a chance of adding documents?

Does your certificate say when your account was opened and does it have adb? If it does then it's fine. You showed you have more than enough balance so if it's just adding more proof then they'll ask you for it. If you want to add more documents then you can raise CSE and ask them if they can let you add more docs... https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Another less important question, I saved up some of the money myself (I only graduated in 2012 and started working in 2013), some of the money was given to me by my parents over the years. Should i worry? Are they gonna suspect that how i could save up this amount since I only worked for two-years after graduation?
No issue if the money was sourced through gifts (from your parents), anyway you've had it for over 6mos already. If this is still making you uncomfortable you can add LOE on how it was sourced

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi Mapledipped, thank you very much for your timely reply!!!

To answer you question: "Does your certificate say when your account was opened and does it have adb?", yes the certificate indicates the Deposit Date, Accounts No., Type of Deposit, Currency&Amount of each of these accounts. But i do not know what is ADB..

The bank certificates freezes the money since July 25 until October 25, 2015 (which will be automatically unfrozen when it reaches Oct 25). I can also unfreeze it if i returned the original copy of this certificate to the bank before the date reaches Oct 25, which i will not do unless i landed PRR before that date.

Is this enough as my POF?

Thank you again... :)

Miumiu said:

Does your certificate say when your account was opened and does it have adb? If it does then it's fine. You showed you have more than enough balance so if it's just adding more proof then they'll ask you for it. If you want to add more documents then you can raise CSE and ask them if they can let you add more docs... https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

No issue if the money was sourced through gifts (from your parents), anyway you've had it for over 6mos already. If this is still making you uncomfortable you can add LOE on how it was sourced

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello kabayans?

i havent done my ECA (im a dependent) but im planning to sooner but

anyone here know if TESDA national certificates are recognized abroad , in this case for our application for express entry? i am a degree holder but i also have a tesda certificate should i include this on my ECA?

any thought will be appreciated. salamat :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
fpnc2983 said:
hello kabayans?

i havent done my ECA (im a dependent) but im planning to sooner but

anyone here know if TESDA national certificates are recognized abroad , in this case for our application for express entry? i am a degree holder but i also have a tesda certificate should i include this on my ECA?

any thought will be appreciated. salamat :)
As far as I know, certificates are not recognized for ECA, and if ever they are, the degree would still supersede it as post-secondary education, so just proceed with your degree.

beeds

Aug 2, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:
Yes. 2 separate mails. Yung TOR is inside a sealed envelop.
Kung papayag yung school nya, you can request na kayo na rin magsend ng tor. Kailangan lang na ang return address ay yung address ng school. Sa akin kasi pumayag. Mas ok kasi di ka magwoworry na naiiwan yung isa.
gemskipots said:
this is what I did:

For my husband's WES... Humingi kami sa school ng CTC of his TOR then kami nagpadala and just put yung address ng school and registrar's name sa airway bill. Yung copy ng diploma nag fax lang kami sa WES and inidcate yung referrence no nya got rhe results in 21 days last April.

For me: Naphotocopy ako ng diploma and nagsabi ako sa school na ilagay sa loob ng envelope with the CTC of my TOR before nila i-seal. Kami din nagpadala but again school's address and registrar's name ang nakalagay sa aireay bill. Got my result after 11 business days back in June.

Hope this helps.
Thanks po, nalinawan na po ako!!

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
As far as I know, certificates are not recognized for ECA, and if ever they are, the degree would still supersede it as post-secondary education, so just proceed with your degree.
i see. but what if my wife who has taken eca already and was awarded a bachelors degree equivalent

, will get a PTC (prof teaching certificate, then will take LET later.)

so it could mean if she redo her eca next year wherein she has one bachelors plus a certificate from the same school she graduated , ehr crs points should increase.

which brings me to this criteria re LEVEL of education on the CRS factors.

bec if i recalculate the crs tool and choose this Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years instead of Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute which she currently has.

- our CRS score goes up by 32 points.

as I understand it if she send her bachelors diploma again plus the certificate she will get her better points?

pls correct me if i am wrong. :(

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
fpnc2983 said:
i see. but what if my wife who has taken eca already and was awarded a bachelors degree equivalent

, will get a PTC (prof teaching certificate, then will take LET later.)

so it could mean if she redo her eca next year wherein she has one bachelors plus a certificate from the same school she graduated , ehr crs points should increase.

which brings me to this criteria re LEVEL of education on the CRS factors.

bec if i recalculate the crs tool and choose this Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years instead of Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute which she currently has.

- our CRS score goes up by 32 points.

as I understand it if she send her bachelors diploma again plus the certificate she will get her better points?

pls correct me if i am wrong. :(
That all depends on the ECA result. But lets say after ECA your wife's certificate is accredited, i think yes, your score will go up by 32pts (7 on education and 25 in the transferability).

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Question po, i'm uploading na po sa ee application.

Got my ITA last June 25.

Walang OTHER DOCS upload portion, may nasabi kasi sa ibang pages na pag may gusto ka document na isama kahit wala sa specific na requirement, pede lagay sa others. Just to strengthem your case application.

Ang lalagay ko sana ung sa COE ko na d ko na need declare as work experience.

Thanks

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Gabbana said:
Question po, i'm uploading na po sa ee application.

Got my ITA last June 25.

Walang OTHER DOCS upload portion, may nasabi kasi sa ibang pages na pag may gusto ka document na isama kahit wala sa specific na requirement, pede lagay sa others. Just to strengthem your case application.

Ang lalagay ko sana ung sa COE ko na d ko na need declare as work experience.

Thanks
I think yung sinasabi nilang other docs is yung sa LOE. you can attach the additional docs together with the letter and explain in the letter why you attached it there.

Pero kung COE ang iaattach mo, alam ko pwede mo pa sya idagdag sa work experience mo and eventually magkakaron ng field to upload your document. Unless nagkaton ulit ng glitch sa system nila which happen to us before.

beeds

Aug 2, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yung spouse po ba ng Primary applicant required din magpa assess ng ECA para ma credit ung educational background ni spouse sa CRS?

Thanks po!