+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for Pakistani Nationals ECA- IBCC and FBISE

neeb

Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys,

Thank You for all the information, i am kinda still confuse if someone can help.
I am in Pakistan and want to Submit my documents for IQAS.

What i understand is i have to submit my HSSC and Bachelors degree for IQAS.
for Bachelors degree i just need to send Photocopy of degree along IQAS form.
I have completed my HSSC from FBISE.

I went through FBISE web and saw online verification portal
what i learn is i just have to pay challan of PKR 330.
i guess they will send some envelope to my home address.
What i learnt from IQAS web that they want HSSC certificate verification to be send by HSSC Board.
So how i will attach IQAS form with HSSC verification Certificate.

AM i doing everything right? Please guide

Thanks

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys,

Thank You for all the information, i am kinda still confuse if someone can help.
I am in Pakistan and want to Submit my documents for IQAS.

What i understand is i have to submit my HSSC and Bachelors degree for IQAS.
for Bachelors degree i just need to send Photocopy of degree along IQAS form.
I have completed my HSSC from FBISE.

I went through FBISE web and saw online verification portal
what i learn is i just have to pay challan of PKR 330.
i guess they will send some envelope to my home address.
What i learnt from IQAS web that they want HSSC certificate verification to be send by HSSC Board.
So how i will attach IQAS form with HSSC verification Certificate.

AM i doing everything right? Please guide

Thanks

Hi,

FOR HSSC/SSC:

Just to clarify that WES need your HSSC or SSC to be sent from FBISE directly ( this is a MUST). You can pay 330 Rupees each for FBISE verification for Certificate+Result Card. Than you have to ask FBISE to send it to WES in a sealed envelope. This should contain: HSSC (Certificate+Result Card) and SSC (Certificate+Result Card) + you have to include the WES Academic Records Request Form as well.
You have to pay courier charges to FBISE which is 20$ ( or equivalent to that in Pk Rupees) they will send it to WES

For HEC,

1) Just get Original Degree and Transcript Attested first
2) Than get the photocopies of Degree and transcript attested as well ( because this you will send to WES not the originals)
Go to HEC counter and ask them to fill your WES Academic Records Request form and sealed everything for you with a stamp/signature
You can now courier it yourself this to WES

In all above please dont forget to Put your WES Number on the envelopes.

Good Luck

neeb

Jun 12, 2018
Hi,

FOR HSSC/SSC:

Just to clarify that WES need your HSSC or SSC to be sent from FBISE directly ( this is a MUST). You can pay 330 Rupees each for FBISE verification for Certificate+Result Card. Than you have to ask FBISE to send it to WES in a sealed envelope. This should contain: HSSC (Certificate+Result Card) and SSC (Certificate+Result Card) + you have to include the WES Academic Records Request Form as well.
You have to pay courier charges to FBISE which is 20$ ( or equivalent to that in Pk Rupees) they will send it to WES

For HEC,

1) Just get Original Degree and Transcript Attested first
2) Than get the photocopies of Degree and transcript attested as well ( because this you will send to WES not the originals)
Go to HEC counter and ask them to fill your WES Academic Records Request form and sealed everything for you with a stamp/signature
You can now courier it yourself this to WES

In all above please dont forget to Put your WES Number on the envelopes.

Good Luck
Hi,

Thank You for detail information.
Please guide if the process same for IQAS, means IQAS and WES both work similarly, because i heard they are a bit different, where as IQAS is quicker than WES.
Sorry for asking again> i submit two challans for SSC certificate (Certifcate include result card) and HSSC certificate (Certifcate include result card) will pay PKR 660 in total. then how i will contact FBISE to pay $20 and ask them to send it to IQAS please guide??

Thanks alot

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
FBISE will charge $20 for each document? is this seriously normal? its way high amount than normal TCS or DHL?
I have 4 documents for SCC+Marksheet and HSSC+Marksheet. For this paying $80 is correct?

Please tell me if I can send it myself to WES?

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

Thank You for detail information.
Please guide if the process same for IQAS, means IQAS and WES both work similarly, because i heard they are a bit different, where as IQAS is quicker than WES.
Sorry for asking again> i submit two challans for SSC certificate (Certifcate include result card) and HSSC certificate (Certifcate include result card) will pay PKR 660 in total. then how i will contact FBISE to pay $20 and ask them to send it to IQAS please guide??

Thanks alot
Dear I am also stuck at this stage. They asked me 20$ for each document and thats way too much money. I am just confused if I can send it myself

KMINHAJ63

Aug 14, 2018
Yes. we have to pay $ 20 for each doc which means for Result Card & Mark Sheet of SSC & HSSC, $80/- to be paid.

Sep 2, 2019
I have an urgent query. I had completed my inter from Saudi Arabia and got an IBCC certificate duly made. Now WES requires certificate plus marksheet? but IBCC has not given me a marksheet. What should I send now?

mromar

Sep 11, 2019
Hello,

I did my matric and I.Com from Kuwait and mark sheets/ certificates are not attested yet. Do I need to get my mark sheets/ certificates attested by FBISE, IBCC, foreign affairs in Pakistan first and then request FBISE to send the documents to WES?

TS1985

Oct 23, 2019
You will have to send both the certificate and marksheet of HSSC. On the FBISE website you will have to select HSSC certificate and HSSC part 2 marksheet (part 2 marksheet shows your scores for both years). They will courier the docs to WES by themselves.
You will have to generate a challan form from FBISE website. I got my documents sent in June and at the time they were charging 20 USD per document. You will have to submit the challan along with fee in any HBL branch, then scan the challan copy and mail it to FBISE.

Regarding your query about MBA, I don't have any idea about that. Wait for more experienced members of the forum to reply.

Hi. Can you please tell me if you submitted separate FBISE application for the certificate and marksheet? It only allows you to put in one challan number per application, so that means I will have to submit 4 applications (HSSC2 + Certificate and SSC + Certificate) to FBISE or can I pool them into two for each qualification? I am using the FBISE system online. Thanks.

umymuy

Dec 28, 2019
As I understand from above and also checked from FBISE website, we can enter the roll numbers and years of SSC Certificate & Market Sheet, as well as SSc Certificate and Marksheet, print a voucher for 330*4=1320 Rs. Provide a mailing address and they'll send the verified docs at my mailing address.
However, what should we do if we want them to seal and send it directly to WES? Because in the online verification form, we can choose the purpose of verification, as WES but where do we tell them to send it to WES directly? How do we provide the WES reference number? Where is the option to pay the extra fee 20$ per doc for WES? How can send the "WES Academic Record Request form". I can't see these options? Can someone please guide?

Mar 4, 2020
Hi
I am in evaluation process from WES and I have 2 Major Concerns
1 - Is MBA 3.5 YEARS after 2 years b.com from Pakistan gets master degree title from Wes ?
2 - Do I have to get sealed envelopes of SSC & HSSC from ibcc as my board was Azad Kashmir and have no chance to be verified from federal board online

fatima masood

Mar 5, 2020
while filling the online application at FBISE , it asks not to send hard copies. I just want to know , how do we make them fill the doscument requested form from them and mail it with correct reference number. will it not be misplaced? how do we make sure they send it correctly

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
FBISE is for federal board only. If your matric or inter is from federal board then you need to apply it online and they will send it by themselves to WES (it's their process).

If your matric or inter is not from federal board i.e. from sindh, punjab etc boards then IBCC sealed envelope should work and you can put all the envelopes in one big envelope for WES.

Take second opinion as well.
I have to send fees of federal board of certificates attestation can anyone help because online credit card tool of federal board is not working

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
I have to send fees of federal board of certificates attestation from Canada,can anyone help because online credit card tool of federal board is not working.
How to send eft from Canada