+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

Jj80

Jan 26, 2018
Help!!! I have done my PGDM from Symbiosis (SCMHRD), India. WES did not consider my 2 year course and evaluated only my engineering. I sent a response back to WES stating that the college has been established under UGC and accredited by NAAC. The response I got was "AICTE is responsible for accreditation/ recognition in India. It does not accredit institutions as a whole but rather, individual program of study. According to our resources, the program you enrolled in is not accredited"

Should I now attempt to evaluate through CES or would it be futile? I am not sure if they also go by AICTE recommendation of individual courses. Appreciate your inputs...
Hi Vihan - am facing the same issue. Did your issue get resolved ? I am a pass out from SCMHRD as well.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dear All,

Can some one please advise how much should i score in IELTS for PNP.
I have graduated from a university from India and post graduation from University of wales UK.
Total 7+ years of full time Work experience in UK and Dubai from MNC Companies.

Can someone please advise from your experiences ,thanks in advance.
Getting a PNP from a certain province depends on various factors but not ielts score, may mostly on CRS and other relevant dependencies check out each province stream in the following link each territory has its own requirements
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/eligibility.html
One remarkble note applying for PNP under EE, you should have an EE profile for sure

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Dear All,

Can some one please advise how much should i score in IELTS for PNP.
I have graduated from a university from India and post graduation from University of wales UK.
Total 7+ years of full time Work experience in UK and Dubai from MNC Companies.

Can someone please advise from your experiences ,thanks in advance.
It depends on each province. However, as far as I hv checked myself, the requirement is as low as getting a min. of 6.5 in each module.
Moreover, having a outside-Canada skilled experience of more than 3 years won't give you extra points.

Jj80

Jan 26, 2018
Oh ok.. Thanks for your response. Even I am confused lets see do let me know if you come across any solution. Good luck with your application... Hi Nitisha ,

Did your issue get resolved ? WES did not recognize my PGDM degree as well and I was planning to send them a letter from the university saying that it is UGC certified etc .

What did you do ? Did you try ICES or IQAS
Rgds

Shivali tyagi

Mar 3, 2018
Hi all
I have done 2 year graduate program from animaster.this is a institute of 3d animation.this institution is not approved by ugc but authorized by indian government.i think wes will not assess my diploma.plz suggest me any other organization,which assess this type of diploma course
Pls guys help me

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello all
I am from Pakistan.
I have two degrees
1. Bcom of 2 years
2. mba of 3 years.

What should I choose for ECA? ICAS or IQAS? which is easy and fast? And which would assess both of my degrees?

DBG

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I have a Bachelor's degree only. Which would be a better institute in that case?

Thanks in advance!

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
i went for WES, and ICES-BCIT for both my spouse and my credential BAs both of them are cool booth of them took exactly 14 days once documents were there, the only difference is that WES gives an electronic copy and a bit more of charge

Reactions: DBG

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
i went for WES, and ICES-BCIT for both my spouse and my credential BAs both of them are cool booth of them took exactly 14 days once documents were there, the only difference is that WES gives an electronic copy and a bit more of charge
when did you get it... i heard BCIT is taking many months.. so how you got just in 14 days?

skyabcred

Apr 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have applied for attestation through IQAS (Government of Alberta). I had sent my application through DHL and tracking site shows that the package has gotten to IQAS on May 30, 2017. However, I still haven't received any confirmation from IQAS.

Can anybody tell me when do they send the confirmation email that they have received the application?

Thanks.

Faran
did you send your high school documents?
I'm confused whether i should send my high school docs. my highest qualification is bachelors + pg. diploma

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
did you send your high school documents?
I'm confused whether i should send my high school docs. my highest qualification is bachelors + pg. diploma
Just send your Bachelors and PG diploma.