+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all those who sent their applications today oct 11 2017 what mistakes did you make?

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.
please i need lot of clarifications
(i) We are family of four , do we need to apply for this citizenship separately or we can apply together , i neeed more light on this.
(ii) Que 12 on TAX issue , i am a bit confuse about the option (Required to file and Taxes Files)
(iii)QUE 14 on Valid passport. on my own case my passport had expired 3 yrs ago and i did not bother to renew it , i only use my PRcard .

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi everyone.
please i need lot of clarifications
(i) We are family of four , do we need to apply for this citizenship separately or we can apply together , i neeed more light on this.
(ii) Que 12 on TAX issue , i am a bit confuse about the option (Required to file and Taxes Files)
(iii)QUE 14 on Valid passport. on my own case my passport had expired 3 yrs ago and i did not bother to renew it , i only use my PRcard .
Your question was already answered twice in a different thread. Why do you keep on posting it?

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Your question was already answered twice in a different thread. Why do you keep on posting it?
Spyfy,

Could you please just mention which thread the tax issue has been discussed? I am just lost between the threads as there is no specific topic for each subject.

Thanks

Natan

May 22, 2015
I agree with you. I don't know why people are struggling with the timing. isn't it obviously that you could sign and seal and delivery your application on/after Oct 11? omg.....
Apparently, it's not obvious to the IRCC Call Centre operators who have been advising applicants to sign/submit their applications on the 12th.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
I sent my application package this morning. I included quite a stack of photocopies of my travel documents. But I think I might have ommitted a copy of my driver license.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application package this morning. I included quite a stack of photocopies of my travel documents. But I think I might have ommitted a copy of my driver license.
What documents did you provide?

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
I didn't mention my transits through the US at all and doubt it is a big deal. I mentioned accurate dates and all destination countries. My reasoning would be that they don't think you're hidning anything. they have access (I think ) to the US data. the whole point of the trips is that - you don't hide anything, - you don't end up not being eligible by virtue of not being here enough.
I'm just another person on the internet, though.
I mentioned the transits and I even mentioned other countries I visited when I was away. That's the reason they asked you to include the countries visited before the final destination. Most of the time, the officer will not notice it. So, hopefully, the officer will not notice yours.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
I mentioned the transits and I even mentioned other countries I visited when I was away. That's the reason they asked you to include the countries visited before the final destination. Most of the time, the officer will not notice it. So, hopefully, the officer will not notice yours.
Do transits require passport control?

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
Hi everyone, I have couple of questions.
-- What do you mean by biological pages of passport. Which pages should I include with the application?
-- I want to submit application for my wife and son as well. Should I put them in same envelope or in separate envelopes?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks