+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all the PUNJABIS

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear Deep117 and friends,
I was also issued passport from jalandhar office.When i renewed they did not returned me old passport,but mentioned the number of old passport in new one.I think it is the procedure and dont bother about it.But when i appered for visa in US embassy at delhi for visa then visa officer asked for old passport and grilled me.To my surprise he called their vigilance officer and handed me to him.He brought me to his questioning cell and asked questions.But my goodluck i was having my original certificate with me along my new deriving licence and expired deriving licence.I convinced him that i am law abiding person and then he let me to go with no visa.I then went to passport office and requested for old passport,but passpot officer( Mr Mahajan) behaved me like beasts.In reply i asked him that i am educated person and behave like a gentalman.He then understand and ensure to help me.Next day he called and handed me photocopies of old passport from computer and also told me that old record is distroyed.So friends,we are living in a country which is with out any law and order.It makes us to leave it otherwise were not to leave as our sentiments are attached here.
chander

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@ Chander
Nice post, I am increasing ur rating , lols.

CHD pp office did something same with us, they issued new PP(to my wife) exactly after 1 year from date of application, (even after applying JUGGGAD)Though The case was absolutely clear.
In the last month (of that delay period) they sent a letter to us that 'u still HAVE TO PROVIDE PCC within 3 days', otherwise ur application will be rejected.We wondered that Police inquiry had been done absolutely OK just 2 months ago for this PP case, then Y are they ASKING for the same.We rushed to CHD PP office immediately with 6 month old kid, it was a 325 Km journey from my home.When the assisitant Passport officer saw the file of my wife's case he said "EVERY THING IS CLEAR" v will issue ur passport soon. What a silly moment , they had no idea of that 'PCC demand LETTER'???What the hell!!
U r right that v are living in lawless & ruthless country. Thats y v all are Canada ASPIRATNTS.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Doglover said:
@ Chander

CHD pp office did something same with us, they issued new PP(to my wife) exactly after 1 year from date of application, (even after applying JUGGGAD)Though The case was absolutely clear.
In the last month (of that delay period) they sent a letter to us that 'u still HAVE TO PROVIDE PCC within 3 days', otherwise ur application will be rejected.We wondered that Police inquiry had been done absolutely OK just 2 months ago for this PP case, then Y are they ASKING for the same.We rushed to CHD PP office immediately with 6 month old kid, it was a 325 Km journey from my home.When the assisitant Passport officer saw the file of my wife's case he said "EVERY THING IS CLEAR" v will issue ur passport soon. What a silly moment , they had no idea of that 'PCC demand LETTER'???What the hell!!
U r right that v are living in lawless & ruthless country. Thats y v all are Canada ASPIRATNTS.

Bai Loko Mera Viza Kad Laguga Yaar, mahina ho gaya delhi RPRF, PP, MEdical Bheje....

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@ACCOUNTS
o AA JAAO GAA BHAA JEE, bE PATEIENT,Parwaah naa rakhoo , jaldee hee thonu vadiaa khabbbar aao gee.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Doglover said:
@ ACCOUNTS
o AA JAAO GAA BHAA JEE, bE PATEIENT,Parwaah naa rakhoo , jaldee hee thonu vadiaa khabbbar aao gee.
ki patient yaar, lokka da 15 dinna ch hi gaya mere time hi late honna si.....

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Doglover said:
@ Chander

bha ehjiyi gal nal hai.. meri wife da PP 15 dinna ch a gaya si...no jugaad, bus gurdware mattha tek ke gaye si.. Moreover i m from Chandigarh. ithhe de police waale kam bada jaldi karde ne & update PP office asap.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Accounts
Yea u r rt , Chd ch usually sarry Punjab naalo jaldee kum hundaa hai.

Regarding ur visa, Baai jee lagdaa hun thonu ossy hee gurdwarray ch Matthaa takeen dee lodd hai , Baba jee hee hun mehar karan gay thodaay case dee early processing ch

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tHANKS Chander & doglover,
i have plan to go next week around 4 jan to indian embassy ......will keep you update about every thing....
well all i can say to every body.

Happy new year.......

god bless.. waheguru sab the teek kare....

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi to all
I wish all the members a very happy new year.
Wahayguru sub tay mehar kaaraan.
cheers

docv

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
saare forum members nu nave saal di bhadayiyan te nawa saal sab waste baut baut khushiyaan te success leyawe.
docv

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@doc & ranjit