+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Company With LMIA

kaez

May 3, 2015
hello good evening. I am no stranger to this site, though i am very busy at times to sign in. So i have been through it all, I traveled to Canada several times seeking work, applied for open work permit which was refused. I have been applying to companies that supports foreign workers but yet still i have no much luck. I know it's not an easy task, i been at it for over 2 years now and still won't give up.

My question: is there a trusted company or lawyers with reasonable prices to help you find employers who might be interested in you and if it's not successful you can get a refund? I have seen quite a few but not sure if they can be trusted. I also realize that you always have to pay some percentage before the processing begin. Me and my common law partner would like to work in Canada but really finding it hard We tried several Provinces.

also if one of us are lucky to get an LMIA work permit, is it true the other half can apply for a open work permit inside Canada? thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The reason why no one has answered you is because what you are looking for doesn't exist. Any companies you see offering this service are scams.

You should continue to look for jobs through reputable web sites such as indeed, monster and job bank - and through applying for jobs through employer web sites directly.