+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi

I am writing to inquire which website posts job related to hotels. I am an experienced hotelier of 23 years experience. Looking for recommendation. Province Of New Brunswick or calgary
You can try indeed or LinkedIn but it almost impossible for anyone outside of Canada to get a job offer given employers are not keen to sponsor an LMIA.

Note there are lot of fake hotel job offers around promising accommodation, food and flights. These offers mostly come for hotels that do not even exist with fake websites. Some offers even pretend to be from genuine hotel brands but unless the offers come from the brand directly will be fake.

see here as example of warning from a major brand

https://www.marriott.com/Multimedia/PDF/Corporate/Scams_Page.pdf

https://jobs.hilton.com/files/recruitment-fraud-one-pager.pdf

Reactions: Northern Rambler

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
New member. Trying to make it to canada. Anh help????
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. If that's what you are looking for, then you will need to apply for jobs through job sites.

tipu_sultan

Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am a commerce graduate who is flying to Canada.

By working over multiple domains over the years, I have developed intermediate, if not master level proficiency in varied skillset.

1) Firstly, I have learned the art of copywriting.

2) I went through the hellish life of a door to door salesman.

3) Learned branding and marketing along the way.

When looking at the Canadian Job market especially in the major cities, which among the three has the highest demand?

1) Sales and Marketing

2) Communications and Public Relations.

3) Advertising

Regards,
Tipu

P.S - I am trying to cover all bases before I touch down to improve my shot a PR.

Ondit

Nov 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am Lourdes Boyano a Philippine citizen, I am looking for a job at Canada. Since I was a kid my dream is to go at Canada.. Anyone can help me to get a job? any position and i am very satisfied any job description will gives to me from new employer. and i can send my resume.. thank you for your support and kind

Malimo

Nov 29, 2019
Hello friends
I am new on this platform.
Can anyone give me information on how to apply or get job invitation as a foreigner. I have college training in the field of construction.
Kind regards
Philip Malimo

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hello..
I am landing in vancouver in january end..double graduate in commerce and also bachelor in education.
What job can I apply for there??
Plz help

Luzolo#

Dec 3, 2019
Salut!
C'est bien moi luzolo mano,viens au prealable sollissiter job au pres de votre haute personnalite.
Mes salutations les meilleures!

Mohini_24

Dec 6, 2019
Hello I am new in this group.
First I introduce myself
Myself Mohini Dhiraj Singh Nahar. I stay in India, Maharashtra, Mumbai. Actually my current job is going well. But now I want to move Canada for my career growth. I have 5 to 6 year's experiance in Accounts. I recently done Graphics design course also. I finding a job who sponsor me for visa application. Is it possible please reply me.
Thank you

Elly Grace

Dec 17, 2019
Hey I'm Elly Grace
I'm to grad next year but I don't know where to start from I wanna work in Canada I'm an Enrolled nurse