Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Find available Jobs in Canada

Hello to all,

I want to move to Canada

I am a Food Engineer(B.E in Food Technology) from India

Also Worked for 3.5 years in India a research and Development Officer in Edible vegetable oil refinery

and Quality Assurance Officer in Biscuit manufacturing Industry in India for 7 months

What are opportunities for me in canada with my experience and qualification and where in canada i can have similar job.

Or i cannot get job of my field with other country qualification and experience.

Please reply

sujamana

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Thanks Leon..

Leon said:
With the PR requirements, any part of a day spent in Canada counts as a day spent in Canada so if you go back and forth every day, you will not have any problems at all meeting the residency requirements.

I have no idea what kind of visa you have in the US and whether it would be ok for you on that visa to live in Canada and commute to the US. You would have to take that up with US immigration. US immigration doesn't much like the idea of you having 2 permanent residencies but I have heard that it takes a long time to qualify for a green card so you could probably have Canadian citizenship already by then.

thrakos

May 15, 2012
sumangrewal said:
Hello to all,

I want to move to Canada

I am a Food Engineer(B.E in Food Technology) from India

Also Worked for 3.5 years in India a research and Development Officer in Edible vegetable oil refinery

and Quality Assurance Officer in Biscuit manufacturing Industry in India for 7 months

What are opportunities for me in canada with my experience and qualification and where in canada i can have similar job.

Or i cannot get job of my field with other country qualification and experience.

Please reply
I can recommend to you RICHARDSON if you google them you will see they are the vegi-oil masters. Saskatoon and Alberta is where you should ne looking. I live there if you want to contact me but most info are online.

samtack77

May 16, 2012
Nice forum and explanation. Good day leon and all, am a nigerian and currently a graduate of geology, I also have both CCNA and CCNP(cisco certified network professional), I guess that qualify me as a network administrator, though I have only one year experience in the IT sector. But I would love to work in the oil and gas sector, but I don't have any experience in relation to my degree in Geology. Pls what advice would u give me because I really wanna migrate to canada, I got an admission in SAIT in alberta, but I couldn't pay the tuition.pls kindly advice me. Thanks

Nadeem Anjum

May 21, 2012
Hi
Respected sir,
i am living in pakistan and doing job as computer typiest. I want to go canada for my religion problems. Becasue i am Christain and have trouble in my job becasue i am doing all my office work but i have not paid properlly. Please help me and give me visa for canada. I and my whole family will be thankful for this act of kindness.

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
Interesting topic

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engr. Ahmed said:
How student apply TWP?
A student whose college is a part of the off campus program can after 6 months of studies apply for an off campus work permit. This permit will allow you to work up to 20 hours a week during the semester and full time when you are on holidays. After you graduate and apply for the post-grad permit, you can work on this off-campus permit while you wait.

You can read about this here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp

malikdabest

May 16, 2012
Hello,
Khalil Malik here from Pakistan. I have submitted my passport for temporary work permit visa through fedx in sept, 2011. I am still waiting for the reponse. Its being more 7 months now and online tracking still says "your visa currently in process". can you please tell me the exact or estimated reponse time, since mentioned max Time on cic website is already lapsed.
Furthermore, i am totally unaware of the procedure, if any further documentation is still required??

Please guide the way forward

BR,
Malik

Satnamriar

Jun 1, 2012
shacon said:
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated. The key is perseverance.

Assistant Accountant & Cashier
Personal Detail

Satnam Singh Riar
Jalan Scott, Scott Sentral, Kualalumpur
Selangor, 50470
Malaysia
Home Phone: +60105405944
Cell Phone:
Passport no : H 6773522
Email : Riarkhalsa@yahoo.in
Address : VPO. Bharath, Tehsile.Batala,Dist. Gurdaspur
State Punjab (India) Pin -143527
Resident address : Jalan scott, scott sentral, brickfield , Kuala Lumpur .
Malaysia

WORK HISTORY
Tally Accountant
Jul 2010 - Present
Double Prime Fresh Mini Mart
Brickfield , Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia

Ensures proper handling of cash and all transaction tie with the cash
balances at the end of the day Ensures that all disbursement made through
petty cash must be approved by the GM/HOD before payment is effected Pays
out petty cash on weekly basis Maintains proper record of control for
floats and their reimbursement Records any cash discrepancies that may
arise and seeks to reconcile the difference Handles collection from
various machines on daily/weekly basis Prepares vending machine sales
reports and ensures that the sales tally with the stock Assists in daily
sales audit

Trainer
Jan 2008 - May 2010
SSI Accounting Software & Computer Training Academy
Batala, Punjab, India
Basic accounts, tally 7.2, tally 9.0, Busy 3.5 & Ms office

Account Clerk
May 2005 - Jul 2007
Dhandal Iron Distributor Company
Qadian, Punjab, India
Assists accountant in basic accounting task Preparation of reports &
compilation of data To ensure proper inventory records are maintained
All work in Tally 7.2 & Ms Office Submits inventory reports on time for
month end closing Responsible for stock-check in warehouse (once a
month)

EDUCATION
Punjab Edu. Board Mohali Punjab (India)
Apr 2000 - May 2005
Higher Sen. Sec. School , after 1 years Computer Course, 1 Year
Accountancy course
Punjab, India

SKILLS
Tally, Basic account, Ms office ,S Myob, busy

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello,
I have to discuss my issue..
We are from SINP process and VO have asked us bank statement, job offer and background declaration form.
the thing is that we have a job offer from my uncles friend's company in Canada. And the emplyeer has filled the required form of SINP job .. If we have a job already in Canada is it important to show bank statement?
and is it important to give ILETS ?