fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mezo2009 said:
Very very congratulations Fariza, and great you have safe landing and help from kanamen.

I truly wish you wonderful life and magnificent experience. Let's hear from you every now and then.

Cheers
Mezo
Thanks Mezo. Certainly will try to find time to share as this is really a great forum which I always learn and make friends. All the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Good to know that you have landed !
you have gone thorough rough patches but never lost hope and kept the gear on top !
tough time ahead of you now. Jobs, settlement.
where are you staying in Toronto?
are you gonna search for jobs or try to have some education?
Thanks jnathan for reminding me of those terrible days. Its always cherishing winning things after tough challenges... I am ready to accept the reality that still we will have to encounter challenges for our initial settlement and finding scopes for the job... Looking forward to it.
I am currently at Brampton but will move to Toronto city area in a day or two.
Wish you all the very best on getting MR soon
TC

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Congratulations Farizaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

I was following your progress and truly appreciate your determination...really happy for you.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali for your kind wishes. I still can remember your earlier generous cautionary post and favour on removing one of my post in which I expressed my concern of getting evidences and possible ways re proof of source of my POF as challenged by the VO after the interview at CHC.
What have you been up to? All the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Congrats Fariza and all the VERY BEST IN JOB HUNTING & SETTLEMENT PROCESS.
Ramadhan Kareem.
Thanks Shibuya. I still remember and acknowledge your advise and support during my tough days with my IMM processing.
Which part of Toronto you are in? Can I have your contact number through PM?
All the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks goodwill, OMM, Classical_beat and Mhut for all your kind wish. I have the same best wishes for all of you too

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Thanks Saki bro, Hiteshdand, Sish and Amir for all of your great words of honor for me. May the Almighty bless you all too

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Hi Fariza,

Congrats friend. I landed on 23rd and right now am in Kingston. Do add me to facebook if you have an account and keep in touch. You can find me by Vishesh Malhotra name. Or you can email me at visheshmalhotra13 @ yahoo.co.in.

Take care
VIshesh
Added you to my FB friend. Please send me your contact number through PM. Will be in touch as we need networking here to support each other. What have you been up to? Take care

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi fariza,
I am so happy for you. Glory be to the Lord. I wish you the best of luck in Canada.
Thanks my friend... looking forward to meet you here in someday soon. I also have very best wishes for you as always.....

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Congrats and good luck in your job hunt.

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Congrats Fariza and welcome to Canada.

;D ;D ;D ;D

mikextr23

May 10, 2011
fariza said:
Hi All
Have landed safe by the kind grace of Almighty and completed the process. My immigration record and history to canada completed as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Sydney Australia office on November 4, 2009. The Sydney Australia office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on July 23, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

Landing was very smooth and the experience was as usual shared before by many forum friends.

A very special thanks and sincere gratitude to Kanamen bro who took all trouble to pick us up from the airport, offered dinner and for arranging us with a temp accomodation. He is indeed an exceptionally great man with very kind heart (May Almighty bless him and allow him and his family with eternal peace and all happiness) to render voluntary help to many of our forum friends including me. The almighty also send him as an special messenger for my family to recover me from a great trouble soon after landing which could have been an worst lifetime experience. Our sincere sense of gratitude to the Almighty and Kanamen brother and his family for this forever. It can't be repaid by any means. We will keep it in our heart forever!!

Kanamen brother has a great family as well who been so kind to offer us lunch and with an opportunity to introduce with our great Captain Qorax at his home. Its been a real pleasure to meet our captain. He is really been an impressive personality beyond what I imagined! Unfortunately I missed to meet Explorer bro but looking forward to meet him sometime later.

Special thanks goes also to Saleem Javed Brother and his wife Nisha who been an excellent couple we met. They are so friendly and supportive for our initial days here and we are having very good time with them here.

To my first few days experience the people and community are very supportive here and amazingly the lifestyle cost is a bit cheaper (to my personal level of comparison with Australia).

We are now trying to relocate close to Toronto city area as the transport facility is a bit limited here. We still have to do certain official formalities left including SIN application and opening bank account which we are waiting to do soon we can move in to Toronto areas with new address. Also need to explore job and other opportunities for me and for my wife soon. Still working on to networking in first place which we do need to survive here.

So far so good and looking forward to share with you a bit more as it come along!!

Wish you all all the best for your Can Imm. Hope you will get to the stages I am already through in the days to come

Cheers

Fariza
Congrats fariza! Good luck on your new place you can call home :)

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fariza

Congratulations!At last you made it!
May Allah, the most gracious, Most merciful bless us all.

imu

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.