Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All
Have landed safe by the kind grace of Almighty and completed the process. My immigration record and history to canada completed as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Sydney Australia office on November 4, 2009. The Sydney Australia office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on July 23, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

Landing was very smooth and the experience was as usual shared before by many forum friends.

A very special thanks and sincere gratitude to Kanamen bro who took all trouble to pick us up from the airport, offered dinner and for arranging us with a temp accomodation. He is indeed an exceptionally great man with very kind heart (May Almighty bless him and allow him and his family with eternal peace and all happiness) to render voluntary help to many of our forum friends including me. The almighty also send him as an special messenger for my family to recover me from a great trouble soon after landing which could have been an worst lifetime experience. Our sincere sense of gratitude to the Almighty and Kanamen brother and his family for this forever. It can't be repaid by any means. We will keep it in our heart forever!!

Kanamen brother has a great family as well who been so kind to offer us lunch and with an opportunity to introduce with our great Captain Qorax at his home. Its been a real pleasure to meet our captain. He is really been an impressive personality beyond what I imagined! Unfortunately I missed to meet Explorer bro but looking forward to meet him sometime later.

Special thanks goes also to Saleem Javed Brother and his wife Nisha who been an excellent couple we met. They are so friendly and supportive for our initial days here and we are having very good time with them here.

To my first few days experience the people and community are very supportive here and amazingly the lifestyle cost is a bit cheaper (to my personal level of comparison with Australia).

We are now trying to relocate close to Toronto city area as the transport facility is a bit limited here. We still have to do certain official formalities left including SIN application and opening bank account which we are waiting to do soon we can move in to Toronto areas with new address. Also need to explore job and other opportunities for me and for my wife soon. Still working on to networking in first place which we do need to survive here.

So far so good and looking forward to share with you a bit more as it come along!!

Wish you all all the best for your Can Imm. Hope you will get to the stages I am already through in the days to come

Cheers

Fariza
I really appreciate your comments and will try my best to continue my services just for prays
As well many thanks to Brother Saleem and his wife for their support and sincerity .
Thanks a lot

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kanamen said:
I really appreciate your comments and will try my best to continue my services just for prays
As well I thanks to Brother Saleem and his wife for their support and sincerity .
Thanks a lot
I am so happy with this kind of comments. brother kanamen, continue you good work. it pays, but you will never see the benefits of this kind of service.

This is what we call brotherhood. You help your brother as if you are helping yourself.

God will continue to bless you and grant you more time and energy to do more to to others.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
I am so happy with this kind of comments. brother kanamen, continue you good work. it pays, but you will never see the benefits of this kind of service.

This is what we call brotherhood. You help your brother as if you are helping yourself.

God will continue to bless you and grant you more time and energy to do more to to others.
Muchos Gracias Brother

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Kanamen ! good bless you !

Fariza,

How is life going there with you?
please share. job market, kids' school, other stuffs.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Kanamen said:
Thank You Sir
May Allah bless you and your family Kanamen Brother!!!

Cheers...

Nylam168

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2012
Kanamen said:
Special thanks to nashe_31,Classical_beat,Nylam168,SISH7255,SATDXB,edmonta,Mezo2009,
Ur most welcome bro Kanamen. I admire people who extend unsolicited help and support to fellow brothers when they most need it.

God bless you more and your helpful friends, may your tribe increase abundantly. ;) ;)

Warm regards,
Nylam

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
fariza said:
Hi All
Have landed safe by the kind grace of Almighty and completed the process. My immigration record and history to canada completed as follows:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Sydney Australia office on November 4, 2009. The Sydney Australia office may contact you.
Yor application was reviewed and we started processing on February 26, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on July 23, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

Landing was very smooth and the experience was as usual shared before by many forum friends.
A very special thanks and sincere gratitude to Kanamen bro who took all trouble to pick us up from the airport, offered dinner and for arranging us with a temp accomodation. He is indeed an exceptionally great man with very kind heart (May Almighty bless him and allow him and his family with eternal peace and all happiness) to render voluntary help to many of our forum friends including me. The almighty also send him as an special messenger for my family to recover me from a great trouble soon after landing which could have been an worst lifetime experience. Our sincere sense of gratitude to the Almighty and Kanamen brother and his family for this forever. It can't be repaid by any means. We will keep it in our heart forever!!Kanamen brother has a great family as well who been so kind to offer us lunch and with an opportunity to introduce with our great Captain Qorax at his home. Its been a real pleasure to meet our captain. He is really been an impressive personality beyond what I imagined! Unfortunately I missed to meet Explorer bro but looking forward to meet him sometime later.
Special thanks goes also to Saleem Javed Brother and his wife Nisha who been an excellent couple we met. They are so friendly and supportive for our initial days here and we are having very good time with them here.
To my first few days experience the people and community are very supportive here and amazingly thFariza
C O N G R A T S Buddy :D :D :D

Let all ur wishes come True in our Dream land

God bless and Good luck always to all the loving and caring brothers out there

Hope to meet or atleast give a call all our loving brothers including you in Sep 1st week whn i land. In the group i have met Captain Qorax and we had nice get together es in Dubai.. but i wish i could meet all others too with our Captain.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Kanamen said:
Thank you ever so for your pray Brother.God Bless You
Very Happy to hear all the unconditional support, help and kind heart of our brothers out there . :D :D

i had met Captain and had the chance to arrange nice get togethers here several time. Hope i could meet u too brother on sep 1st week with captain

May God bless all and their family ! once again a biggg hug for the great things you are doing

biju

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
Very Happy to hear all the unconditional support, help and kind heart of our brothers out there . :D :D

i had met Captain and had the chance to arrange nice get togethers here several time. Hope i could meet u too brother on sep 1st week with captain

May God bless all and their family ! once again a biggg hug for the great things you are doing

biju
Thanks Brother ,waiting for you ,it will be my pleasure to meet you

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have just found out Fariza has landed. I am very excited for him and hope the Almighty God protect and guide his family in this new life.

If things go fine, we should be doing landing on september 03 2011.

The beauty of life is that the SUN SHINES FOR ALL.

Many Blessings for Fariza.

SFD

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Hi All,

I have just found out Fariza has landed. I am very excited for him and hope the Almighty God protect and guide his family in this new life.

If things go fine, we should be doing landing on september 03 2011.

The beauty of life is that the SUN SHINES FOR ALL.

Many Blessings for Fariza.

SFD
Thanks my friend for your kind words and wishes. Looking forward to welcome and meet you sometimes in September.
Take care and Bon Voyage