+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling of Spousal Forms

ap8989

Nov 26, 2010
Hello,

I'm in the process of filling my wife's forms, just wondering if it's okay to fill it on her behalf and email the attachments for her to sign it and mail it back to me ? what do you guys think ? Second of all i have over 10,000 txt msgs which are not in english, how about do i go with attaching my txt's or emails ? Any feedback would be much appreciated !

Thank you

Miguel de Cervantes

Dec 6, 2010
So long as she fully understands what is in the documents that she is signing, and agrees to everything written there, I don't see that it would be a problem. By signing she is declaring everything in the forms to be true. About the texts and emails, they can be translated by anybody, because they are just evidence and not an official paper which they ask to be translated and notarized by an authorized translator. It's better if you don't translate them yourself, if there is a friend who can do it for you. Get them to also write a declaration saying that they have translated them, and declare it to be a true translation. Also, you wouldn't need to translate every single one. Choose the best out of them, throughout the timeline of your relationship. Hope this helps.