waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
imbubbles said:
hi rlscanada.. ngaun ko lang nakita question mo. hmm sorry i cannot answer ur question kasi im waiting for my med request pa. pero what i know is that the visa office will give you 60 days from the date of the med request to complete and send the med result... goodluck to you and God bless :)
thank you imbubbles... so di pla magkaka pareho... 60 or 90 days depende kung ano nsa letter of request

thanks again :-*

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
rslcanada said:
thank you imbubbles... so di pla magkaka pareho... 60 or 90 days depende kung ano nsa letter of request

thanks again :-*
yup! sa manila kasi strict ata sila sa timeframe..like dun sa 45days medical request after 2nd AOR, sa iba ata might take 2 months or more. goodluck to you and God bless :) and pls share your timeline.. thanks!

janelf

Apr 10, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. Let me just give you some information regarding my status that may be of use to everybody.
I am currently here in Canada under working permit. before I left the country I submitted an application together with my family under FSW(6-12 months thing). I was informed that it will take about 8-12 weeks before CIO Nova Scotia would give a reply either a positive or negative assessment. I submitted it last Nov 2009 and till now I haven't receive any positive nor negative reply from them which really bothers me. I was expecting a reply last february and the only reply that I got was from the agency asking me to send a copy of my work permit and to update my Job description. They said it was CIO who asked for it. I didn't have the work permit when I submitted the application since I was still in the Philippines at that time. So when they requested for it, I submitted it right away. Eversince and that was 2 months ago already, I haven't receive any reply. My employer is already offering me for PNP and I am not eligible for it anymore since I already have an application. I am so worried, it's been 5 months. And as far as I know, the 6-12 months processing would start from the time an applicant receives a positive assessment from CIO. Does anybody have any idea about what happened to my case? Why is it taking that long? I only need a reply(positive assessment) that's it so that I could start gathering the necessary documents/requirements and submit it right away to start the 6-12 months processing.
I hope this info would help and if anybody has an idea pls do share it with me/us. Thank you.

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
char_bonel said:
hahaha....nakakarelate ako jan. told myself, all will be fine after aor, nung matagal ang meds, worried nanaman ako, after medicals, eto worried na worried parin....walang katapusang anxiety ito.....

haayyyy.....positive results...

@ hailo,

im preparing the amount for RPRF, where sya payable?

thanks....
"Canadian Embassy,Manila".....

haayyyzzz positive!think positive.......

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
imbubbles said:
haha parang gas? pero parang ganun din ako.. pero ewan, d ko alam ung feeling pero ayoko. haha. hmm hailo saan ka naman nagvacation? sana may money din ako.. para mawala sa isipan ko yang med na yan... naloloka tlga ak parang ewan :D
actually bubbles minimize ko pag labas wala kasi kami work now and we are saving the money for alam you na....niyaya lang kami cousins nya dito lang kami sa batangas....matatawa ka nga sa routine ko para maging busy...cook pag gasing, internet, kakain, cook lunch while internet, pag wala power novel, after lunch pasleep ang anak while reading, pag gising kakain, internet....ha,ha,ha busy internet in between errands...fill in the gaps talaga wag idle sus maloloka ako....he,he,he!kaya natutuwa ako dito feeling ko normal ako kasi everbody feels the same....

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hailo said:
"Canadian Embassy,Manila".....

haayyyzzz positive!think positive.......
thanks hailo...

ako naman wait pa sweldo bago bayad RPRF.hahaha...nauubos ang sweldo sa dami binabayaran. just in time na masend nationwide ang med result...

no vacation ako...buti ka pa friend....ako naman kung saan saan umaabot kakaturo para makaipon pambayad...kaloka!!

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jheng.. yahoo! ;D ;D ;D

Cheeers everyone! Keep up the faith!

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
Ok lang ba pay mo na lang RPRF after ng medical?!? when will be the deadline of paying the RPRF?

j_dess

Apr 7, 2010
Good day po. I just need your opinion and help. Last Feb 2008, I applied for an immigrant visa through a consulting firm. The firm implied that it is a transparent application wherein I will be the one receiving the letters from Canadian Embassy and I will just update them. I already received 3 letters : 1st letter (June 2008) confirmation letter along with file number, 2nd letter (Dec 2008) asking if Im gonna quit the application or continue with it; and 3rd letter (Dec 2009) I have to wait for 2 years + 1 year to put my application in Active file. My application then is when I was still single but got married last Aug 2008. I havent updated my status. I think 3 years of waiting is long enough for me...hehe. So here's my plan, my wife has an aunt in Vancouver. She is willing to invite/sponsor my wife to Canada but dont know the step-by-step process dahil may edad na rin.

If this is a good idea, can u guys help me on how to go with Sponsorship to Canada so I can advise my wife's aunt. Is it faster than my previous application and is it safe for I havent declared that Im married to her? Can u guys suggest more if this is a bad idea? Hope to hear from you po. Thank you very much po and warm regards.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hi janelf! i am sorry to tell you but i think your agent/consultant didn't send ur application in CIO, Nova Scotia last Nov 2009. Because if they did, you should have gotten ur 1st AOR by January. I want to ask you--did you pass the 67 points mark before you made a deal with ur agent? because i cannot think of any other reason why your agent wont submit it right away. You dont need to send ur work permit and updated JD during your initial application, it will be submitted to the visa office after ur initial positive assessment in CIO, NS. You dont have to declare that you have applied for a work permit/have a work permit coming because you said at that time you don't have ur work permit yet at that time and i assume you pass the 67 points mark. You can tell about the work permit during the stage where you are to submit ur full docs to the visa office. that';s the time that u will be asked to update your files, submit all necessary docs, and inform them of any changes (that included).

i suggest you call your agent and ask them about ur application. It's ur right to inquire..

janelf said:
Hi guys. Let me just give you some information regarding my status that may be of use to everybody.
I am currently here in Canada under working permit. before I left the country I submitted an application together with my family under FSW(6-12 months thing). I was informed that it will take about 8-12 weeks before CIO Nova Scotia would give a reply either a positive or negative assessment. I submitted it last Nov 2009 and till now I haven't receive any positive nor negative reply from them which really bothers me. I was expecting a reply last february and the only reply that I got was from the agency asking me to send a copy of my work permit and to update my Job description. They said it was CIO who asked for it. I didn't have the work permit when I submitted the application since I was still in the Philippines at that time. So when they requested for it, I submitted it right away. Eversince and that was 2 months ago already, I haven't receive any reply. My employer is already offering me for PNP and I am not eligible for it anymore since I already have an application. I am so worried, it's been 5 months. And as far as I know, the 6-12 months processing would start from the time an applicant receives a positive assessment from CIO. Does anybody have any idea about what happened to my case? Why is it taking that long? I only need a reply(positive assessment) that's it so that I could start gathering the necessary documents/requirements and submit it right away to start the 6-12 months processing.
I hope this info would help and if anybody has an idea pls do share it with me/us. Thank you.

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
imbubbles said:
yup yup thru papers (postmail) iyong request pero im hoping na sana makita ko "in process" sa status ko para alam kong nirereview na. hehe... sana next week may change talaga... sana. kakaworry. asar. hehe. when ka mag 45 days? mag email tayo pag 45 days na ha? kahit d pa tau in process.. :D :D
bubbles, more than 45 days na ang sa akin, at in process na last march 8 pa, kaso lang 19th pa ako naka pay sa additional fee for my family, kaya kino consider ko rin yon as one of the delays, nag email ako last week again pero wala pang reply except yong sa computer na acknowledgment at plan ko mag email ulit today, am encouraged to do it again after reading char's post na 3x cya nag email... parang naisipan ko rin yan na gawin...am very anxious na talaga, kahit na sa isip mo na papatungo naman tayo dyan pero iba talaga yong sa iyo na mismo mangyari yong mag move na positively ang applacn natin d ba? dami kasing maiisipan na ewan, ikaw rin ba bubbles?

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
imbubbles said:
hi janelf! i am sorry to tell you but i think your agent/consultant didn't send ur application in CIO, Nova Scotia last Nov 2009. Because if they did, you should have gotten ur 1st AOR by January. I want to ask you--did you pass the 67 points mark before you made a deal with ur agent? because i cannot think of any other reason why your agent wont submit it right away. You dont need to send ur work permit and updated JD during your initial application, it will be submitted to the visa office after ur initial positive assessment in CIO, NS. You dont have to declare that you have applied for a work permit/have a work permit coming because you said at that time you don't have ur work permit yet at that time and i assume you pass the 67 points mark. You can tell about the work permit during the stage where you are to submit ur full docs to the visa office. that';s the time that u will be asked to update your files, submit all necessary docs, and inform them of any changes (that included).

i suggest you call your agent and ask them about ur application. It's ur right to inquire..
i agree with bubbles...

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
haha pareho tayo may internet in between! un nga lang, kasama ung pag-check ng ecas kasi d ko maalis ugn magcompare.. ive seen a lot na nagchange na status by 20-25th day eh..pero looking back, few weeks ago kau naman naghihintay for meds kaya im thiking my time will come. :D

hmmm.. saya mo naman batangas ka pala! matagal ko ng gusto magpunta dyan.. ganda kaya ng beaches dyan :)

hailo said:
actually bubbles minimize ko pag labas wala kasi kami work now and we are saving the money for alam you na....niyaya lang kami cousins nya dito lang kami sa batangas....matatawa ka nga sa routine ko para maging busy...cook pag gasing, internet, kakain, cook lunch while internet, pag wala power novel, after lunch pasleep ang anak while reading, pag gising kakain, internet....ha,ha,ha busy internet in between errands...fill in the gaps talaga wag idle sus maloloka ako....he,he,he!kaya natutuwa ako dito feeling ko normal ako kasi everbody feels the same....

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
yup! puwedeng sabay or mauna saglit ung medical.. pero may duedate un kaya dapat i-beat mo ung duedate ha.. pero after medical puiwede

rslcanada said:
Ok lang ba pay mo na lang RPRF after ng medical?!? when will be the deadline of paying the RPRF?

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
yup! parang d tumitigil utak ko kakaisip ng kung anu-ano.. puwedeng negative o positive. pero since may delays din ako (consider delays na kasi 24th day ko na ata wala pang in process, hehe), eh naloloka ako. prang negative lahat. im hoping na hindi decision made dahil madedeppress tlga ako.. lalo na may iba na ng list dba? at hello, muusta naman efforts and all the pains na na-feel ko kakaantay :( pero nakakagaan narin ng feeling knowing na nandyan kayo nakakasabay kong maghintay :)

about ur case naman, feeling ko malapit na ung med request mo kasi asa in process kna.. cguro nadedelay lang sa postmail pero better nga na mag-email ka sknila kasi wala namang case un, worried ka lang kamo na baka hindi dumating ung payment, etc..matagal narin from the time na nagsend ka ng payment ah..

maharlika said:
bubbles, more than 45 days na ang sa akin, at in process na last march 8 pa, kaso lang 19th pa ako naka pay sa additional fee for my family, kaya kino consider ko rin yon as one of the delays, nag email ako last week again pero wala pang reply except yong sa computer na acknowledgment at plan ko mag email ulit today, am encouraged to do it again after reading char's post na 3x cya nag email... parang naisipan ko rin yan na gawin...am very anxious na talaga, kahit na sa isip mo na papatungo naman tayo dyan pero iba talaga yong sa iyo na mismo mangyari yong mag move na positively ang applacn natin d ba? dami kasing maiisipan na ewan, ikaw rin ba bubbles?