Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 26, 2010 (Winnipeg) moved to Vancouver (Sept 1, 2010)
kanebo said:
Can we find an official exchange rate in canadian immigration website for converting Philippine peso to Canadian Dollars or any bank rates will do? Please provide the link if possible. Thank you.
for what po? for payment of application fee, RPRF?

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

if converting php to cad for use in proof of funds
this will do:

http://www.bsp.gov.ph/statistics/sdds/ExchRate.htm

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
imbubbles said:
jheng -- congratulations!! :)

mimi and isysy -- goodluck! pass lang kayo agad ng docs kasi mukhang mablis ang manila VO :)

maharlika -- true.. sana magpost parin mga mauunang darating sa canada for us na maiiwan (alam ko matatagalan pa ako huhu).. and hopefully mag-meet tau lahat sa canada :)

char -- super happy for you!! basta post ka parin ha? and next time ill get all your YMs para conference nalang. haha.

hailo -- malapit na yan...

nmdgreen - -- hi. welcome to the fil page. well, i suggest you get married if you are sure about wanting to spend the rest of your life with that same guy. hhehe.. para sabay kayo umalis.. well, that's what i did. :) then continue with your french class..

kanibo and anitaf -- goodluck to us... i assume you are also on your 120-days period na?

hi to Bigmike..i know Fil forumer din sya eh..

:)
guy po ako. hehe

I

isysy

sana may facebook group tayo para magkakilala din tayo, who knows baka mag kita tayo sa Canada .... ;)

yani312

Dec 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

nakalimutan ko magfile ng CENOMAR for me and my wife. Thaught that marriage certificate is enough and that my kid is only MINOR. :(. will I be rejected?

any suggestions?

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
imbubbles said:
mimi -- ask ko lang ba't may DFA authentication? i think ang gusto nila isubmit mo is yong directly from the school.. so if you are the one who have it authenticated at DFA, then i suggest you secure another OTR. Get another one from your school, tell them to have it sealed in an envelope... :)
ganun ba? tnx a lot imbubbles! medyo sobrang excited lng ako ;D

gud lak din sa u!

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
nmdgreen -- hehe sorry po. :D

mimi -- i know, i know.. ganyan tlga pag excited na ewan. haha. well, goodluck din sau and God bless us... :)

isysy - okay lang sakin.. :) or puwede rin YM.. i really plan to get everyones YM ID :)

yani -- u mean nakalimutan mo isend sa Visa office or sa Nova scotia? kasi u dont need to submit that in NS.. but if u mean in the VO, then i suggest u to try calling them because that's one of the requirements for both single and married couple. They still need CENOMAR for married couple because they want to know that u are married to that same person and no one else.. and that you were never married before... I asked my agent about that and they required us even if we got married before we submitted out files to VO manila.. :) for more suggestions and opinions try creating a thread/topic because i maybe wrong.. :)

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
hi....congrats to those who got their request for medical....wow!anyway, advise lang to those who just got their landing fee and medical request...pa schedule na kayo seminar kasi sayang time.baka june na yun slot na makuha nyo.

for medical,i went to NATIONWIDE makati, i paid 4k each for me and my spouse while my i paid 1,750 for my 4 year old son.pero bring extra daw kasi may mga nakasabay me dun they were asked to do extra exam due to HPN and the other one i spoke with my problem sa urine may traces ata sugar....it is so funny walang stool exam :D (hate collecting).madami tao esp sa morning pero gradually nagsubside pag mag lunch na.goodluck..to my colleagues you know what to do!ha,ha,ha....

ang dami ng posts di me makareply sa iba agad....

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
imbubbles said:
im too excited.. haha. my file cannot be found,., i'll again tomorrow :D
am happy for you pati ako na excite sa yo...buti pa dito walang pressure ....everybody is happy for the latest news.....

yani312

Dec 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imbubbles,

thanks for the advise. submit nako sa Manila VO and just waiting for the next step or instructions. Sana they will require lang for additional documents and will not take it against me.kakainip at kaka-tense mag-antay. Ten days daw to secure CENOMAR according to NSO.

hoping for the best for all of us. cheers!

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa mga gusto pong kumonek. add nyo po ako..

cassanovaej po sa: YM, facebook, linkedin

tnx!

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hailo said:
hi....congrats to those who got their request for medical....wow!anyway, advise lang to those who just got their landing fee and medical request...pa schedule na kayo seminar kasi sayang time.baka june na yun slot na makuha nyo.

for medical,i went to NATIONWIDE makati, i paid 4k each for me and my spouse while my i paid 1,750 for my 4 year old son.pero bring extra daw kasi may mga nakasabay me dun they were asked to do extra exam due to HPN and the other one i spoke with my problem sa urine may traces ata sugar....it is so funny walang stool exam :D (hate collecting).madami tao esp sa morning pero gradually nagsubside pag mag lunch na.goodluck..to my colleagues you know what to do!ha,ha,ha....

ang dami ng posts di me makareply sa iba agad....
hi hailo,

i plan to have medicals next week. stated sa instructions ko i need to pay 2,500 each, for hubby and my 11 year old eldest son and 1700 each for my sons 6 and 1 year old. would that mean i may need to pay more that the range given?were u required to do other tests?

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
char_bonel said:
hi hailo,

i plan to have medicals next week. stated sa instructions ko i need to pay 2,500 each, for hubby and my 11 year old eldest son and 1700 each for my sons 6 and 1 year old. would that mean i may need to pay more that the range given?were u required to do other tests?
yup its 2,500 alright for the basic exam but you have to add the payment for HIV testing for adult or aged 15 over....it is indicated on the next paragraph after the basic medical exam......basta when you go to nationwide yun ang payment nila.btw, based on experience my husband had his hair cut into semi-kalbo a week before the medical exam, we never thought that the clinic will be that strict with the submission of id pics...e yun nasa pic nya clean cut hair lang.so he was asked to get another photo shot at the moment.baka kayo rin may konting changes sa pics you might as well get a new one.laso bring your baby book, they were looking for it.no additonal exam at the moment, kasi sabi nila after 3 weeks at may problem they will call you, sana lang wala na.yung urine sometimes they will ask you to wait pag may findings ata like albumin siguro or sugar parang nag request sila blood chem eh.yung isang guy nakasabay namin was asked to comeback...narinig ko lang.

are you coming from manila?eat kayo before going kasi instruct nila sa inyo you cant go outside the clinic once na pumasok ka na until matapos ka.baka magutom mga kids....ask mo pa ulit ako baka may nakalimutan ako remind sau....he,he,he..

goodluck!

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
char,
sorry its 4k pala,hinanap ko OR...

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
hailo said:
yup its 2,500 alright for the basic exam but you have to add the payment for HIV testing for adult or aged 15 over....it is indicated on the next paragraph after the basic medical exam......basta when you go to nationwide yun ang payment nila.btw, based on experience my husband had his hair cut into semi-kalbo a week before the medical exam, we never thought that the clinic will be that strict with the submission of id pics...e yun nasa pic nya clean cut hair lang.so he was asked to get another photo shot at the moment.baka kayo rin may konting changes sa pics you might as well get a new one.laso bring your baby book, they were looking for it.no additonal exam at the moment, kasi sabi nila after 3 weeks at may problem they will call you, sana lang wala na.yung urine sometimes they will ask you to wait pag may findings ata like albumin siguro or sugar parang nag request sila blood chem eh.yung isang guy nakasabay namin was asked to comeback...narinig ko lang.

are you coming from manila?eat kayo before going kasi instruct nila sa inyo you cant go outside the clinic once na pumasok ka na until matapos ka.baka magutom mga kids....ask mo pa ulit ako baka may nakalimutan ako remind sau....he,he,he..

goodluck!
share ko lang po...

i had my medical exam sa nationwide, for temporary work permit last dec2008.
regarding urine specimen since it was only 5 days after my menstruation, they were able to see traces of rbc in my urine. so i was asked to go back after a week. the next time around, they said i need to drink lots of water and have to urinate 3x before i finally submit the urine that they will examine. so there, it has caused me too much delay that time.

regarding sa food, don't worry... there's a canteen within the buildng, somewhere in the 10th or 9th floor. not really sure, tabi yun ng bello medical clinic. anytime pwede naman eat.

goodluck! :)

marfan

Jan 20, 2010
kapag ba nasubmit na oprig dox sa embassy tapos sabihin na wait ng 45 days para malaman kung for medical no something matagal pa ba antayin nun? tatapusin yung 45 days?