Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
congrats JTOB.. when are you planning to leave? this is a good news for Filipinos.....

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
congrats jtob.did u went through the application alone or with consultant?
thanks...

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
we applied on our own, no consultant.
it's easy lang naman if you have the time to read the CIC web site and join the forums to ask questions.
i'm a member of 3 forums, and if you haven't joined the P2C forum at http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi
your missing something. the people there are very helpful, the moderators are great, and whats really good about it is you get inputs from pinoys who are already in canada but still joining to help us with all kinds of problems.
read all the threads and you'll tons of infos.
we're planning to leave before the end of the year and maybe volunteer for the olympics. wala ng ticket e.

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
hi mom2karl thanks for replying po. actually ung isang previous work history ko s philippines n dineclare ko s form, ndi po tlg ko nagwork dun, pinsan ko po tlg ngwork dun and i asked her if she can furnish me employment certificate,and she did give me one, kaya po s CV ko lge ksma ung company as one of my previous job history. Ang problema po maám is ung cousin ko nagresign n,my concern is there any chance na lahat ng previous company that i had declared might be contacted for verification purposes or only the current one?

Im presently working here in dubai. and all the form has been forwarded to CHC, and the agency has called today advising me to complete all the required documents.

thank you so much po!

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
Hi. just want to ask also if there is a passing remark for IELTS?may bumagbsak b tlga dito? madali lang po ba to? kasi dito s dubai, ini-encourage pkong magundergo ng classes before taking the exam, sobrang mahal! classes alone for 30hours will cost you 20k, and the test fee will be 10k+.. salamat po!

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dyuls said:
Hi. just want to ask also if there is a passing remark for IELTS?may bumagbsak b tlga dito? madali lang po ba to? kasi dito s dubai, ini-encourage pkong magundergo ng classes before taking the exam, sobrang mahal! classes alone for 30hours will cost you 20k, and the test fee will be 10k+.. salamat po!
hi dyuls,
dito ako sa abu dhabi nagtake ng IELTS. kahit na madali lang ang IELTS eh maraming bumabagsak dito, sad to say. may friend ako na pumasa on her 4th take ng general IELTS. it depends on how confident you are with your english skills. i suggest that you read through some IELTS reviewers like Cambridge and gauge your skills. doon mo malalaman kung kailangan mo ba talagang mag review classes pa or hindi na.

go to www.scribd.com and search "IELTS materials". madami ka makikita dyan for free download. good luck!

trinatocanada

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
dyuls...try mo rin to...

www.scottsenglish.com

trina....any update sa London visa office....mukhang mabagal sila magprocess d tulad sa manila.....

anyway lets wait patiently....God will give the desires of our hearts....

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Congrats to JTOB! You have finally received what you've been praying for. Ang galeng... you will definitely get to Canada by the time Winter Olympics begin...

We hope we do get the same blessing as yours!

Rojan

Jul 4, 2009
Hi to all,
I have work before in a company in the philippines for 5 years I wasn't able to get an employment certificate because I had a problem with my employer, aside from employment certificate what other documents can i provide as a proof that i have work before in that company. Or is it better if i will
not include it in my application as my previous experience. Thanks. GOD bless to all...

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi to all pinoys out here...

i just took and luckily pass my ielts again( my first one lapsed after 2 years).i used as materials cambridge 3,4,5 cd. email me at char_bonel@yahoo.com, ill send you a copy, so u can review on your own.its a nice material, a friend who is an ielts instructor gave it.

i have this question, when i submitted my papers to cic last 12th aug 2009, i forgot that i was working two positions in my present company. one is nurse researcher from nov 2005-aug 2006 under NOC 3152-A and Nurse instructor fall both NOC 3152 and NOC 4131-A from January 2006 to present. I forgot to indicate that my first job was nurse researcher. will it affect my application?and please take note.. there are overlapping months for both jobs.
thanks in advance...

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
trinatocanada,

Thank you so much po trina, sige open ko tong site it will be a great help.malapit k lang pala sken, by agency k din?... salamt

cpa2canada,

Cge open ko ung site din.. maraming salamt

mom2karl,

ndi po alam ng agency siguro better ko mgiging transparent ako sknila, para if ever i will have to re-apply again, sayang 4 months p namn pinaghintay ko para mkpasa sa initial assessment. one thing maám kinontak ko ung company especially ung secretary nila willing nmn sya mkipagcooperate, maliit lng nmn ung company 2 empleyado lang..pero still kinkbhan parin ako dito.. tom. pupunta po ako s agency to ask regarding s mga docs.na pinapakumpleto nila sken, and most importantly to discuss this matter.

Mom2karl initial assessment palng nmn to diba? wla p nmn po akong sinusubmit n mga docs.pero bkt kaya ung ageny minamadali ako s lahat?sbi nila i need to pass all docs.required with span of 2 months,kaya tuloy naprepressure ako especially dto s IELTS test, meron po b tlgang time deadlline after passing the initial assessment? does the CHC will reject my application kung sakaling abutin man ako ng 4-5 months s pagkumpleto ng papel?

Maraming salamt po mom2karl, pasensya npo s marmi kong tanung..

- dyULs -

vivenhs

Nov 27, 2008
Hi,

As regards your application, you can send CIC a letter to explain this minor error, i think this will not be a major concern especially if the jobs were from the same employer.

i sent you an email, please if you can share the IELTS material.

Good luck to us all.

Bing

donnie07

Aug 29, 2009
hello po! is there any kabayan who has applied using the old system? I applied Dec 2007 and status is "in-process". Just want to ask regarding their timelines.

thanks po.
donnie07

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dyuls, 120 days need macomplete lahat requirements...