Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dyuls:

Correction, the job title doesn't necesarrily have to be in the NOC list. More than the job title, job description should be the major focus of consideration when applying under FSW.

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
CarribRN said:
Dyuls:

Correction, the job title doesn't necesarrily have to be in the NOC list. More than the job title, job description should be the major focus of consideration when applying under FSW.
Hi. CarribRN. This information i got it directly from my consultant and this was the first thing they asked me about.

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dyuls said:
CarribRN said:
Dyuls:

Hi. CarribRN. This information i got it directly from my consultant and this was the first thing they asked me about.
Dyuls:

Consultants are not immigration officials. I suggest you do your readings directly on the CIC website. They just told you that because it would be somehow easier if your job description is exactly the same as that mentioned in the CIC list. But as I've said, job description is more important than the title itself. Don't just rely on the information being given to you by the consultant, sometimes it is still in your best interest if you will do some research yourself, after all, it is your future at stake here, not theirs.

mayumi0126

Aug 22, 2009
I agree with CarribRN, we should take time to read CIC website to make sure that what the consultant is advising is correct. D2 nkasalalay future ntin so we have to do our own research.

God bless to all of us.

plan2012

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
Simply list down your JD's first. Then find your nearest title that best describes your JD among the example titles found on this website:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=*
click view all titles

Your Job title need not match the title you have on your CoE.

I applied in 2007 under SAP. Hence not under the new rule. To help me further, hired go2Canada as my consultant. But had I researched further that time, I might have applied on my own.

My friend in Canada was right after all that I can reach Canada on my own...
And it's happening now to jtob, mom2carl, & CPA2Canada, Che, Chris, Aspire, & many others here.

Simply for our kids.

law95

Aug 21, 2009
My Kababayan,

Like Jtob, I also received our passports (wife and 3 kids) back with visa stamped and Confirmation of Permanent Residence. It was delivered by DHL last Sept 2, 2009 or around 9 days after I couried our passports to the Embassy.

All the documents I submitted were returned except the Birth Certificates, Marriage Contracts, NBI Clearances and IELTS. They punched a hole on all documents in the upper left side.

I will soon be attending the PDOS and CIIP.

My timeline is listed in trackitt with same userID.

Flying to Toronto this October.

Godspeed to all.

Ill post some pictures and my landing experience soon.

Hi PLAN2012, Yes SIMPLY FOR OUR CHILDREN!

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
CarribRN said:
dyuls said:
CarribRN said:
Dyuls:

Dyuls:

Consultants are not immigration officials. I suggest you do your readings directly on the CIC website. They just told you that because it would be somehow easier if your job description is exactly the same as that mentioned in the CIC list. But as I've said, job description is more important than the title itself. Don't just rely on the information being given to you by the consultant, sometimes it is still in your best interest if you will do some research yourself, after all, it is your future at stake here, not theirs.

Hi again. yah i simply agree with you,i shouldn't rely much to these consultancies, kaya nga i am planning to withdraw my application from my consultant, better to lose 30k now than 150k for nothing in the future..i'm just crossing my fingers to get a refund from them.. and i will start to process my docs.on my own right after getting of desired score of 16 at my IELTS... Godbless to all

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
law95,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Alis na pala kayo agad. How exciting naman, white Christmas na kayo this year. Sige, pls post pictures pag andun na kayo para ma-engganyo lalo kami.

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi to everyone,

I have raised this concern to so many seniors but this time, I wanted to ask my fellow kababayans. I am applying under FSW and submitted my application Aug 5, 2009.Im waitinf for AOR and the 120 day later.
Eto po mga tanong ko, regarding proof of funds,

I am the primary applicant, Im a nurse as well as my husband.I have 3 kids.I included my children in the application and declared them as non accompanying because of lack of fund for 5 of us.My consultant said that i only have to provide 13,000+ cad dollars. Other seniors said, even if the 3 kids are non accompanying and are to follow soon after I land in Canada, I still to provide the 22,000+ acd dollars for us 5. Im having confusions now.

1. does it have to be 13,000+ for us both m husband and me?
2. does it have to be 22,000+ for all of us five?

is ther any way to confirm this?are there some numbers i can call to clarify..
thanks everyone...

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
char_bonel
please check this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf9.2 Settlement funds

Pursuant to R76(1)(b), the officer will determine if the applicant has sufficient funds available for
settlement in Canada.
The amount of funds are assessed according to the applicant’s family size using 50% of Statistics
Canada’s most current Low Income Cut-off (LICO) for urban areas with populations of 500,000 or
more.
Note: In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant’s family members includes both
accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.
Although the amount may change yearly, at time of publication the required funds are equal to or
greater than the amount listed below for each family size:
Number of
family
members
Funds
required
Exception
1 $10,833 If the applicant has arranged employment as defined in R82,
they do not have to meet these financial requirements
2 $13,486
3 $16,580
4 $20,130
5 $22,831
6 $25,749
7 or more $28,668

i hope it answers your questions regarding POF. you have to show POF for the whole family even if non accompanying. their reasoning is that you will have sufficient funds to provide for your whole family even if you are in canada and they are here in the philippines.
good luck!
jtob

elicsson

Sep 5, 2009
Hi.. kmusta po sa forum..check ko lang if anyone in the forum facilitated their application through CWSS Canada.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
dyuls said:
Hi again. yah i simply agree with you,i shouldn't rely much to these consultancies, kaya nga i am planning to withdraw my application from my consultant, better to lose 30k now than 150k for nothing in the future..i'm just crossing my fingers to get a refund from them.. and i will start to process my docs.on my own right after getting of desired score of 16 at my IELTS... Godbless to all
Hi dyuls,

Pasingit.... is it 150k peso equivalent ang ibinayad mo sa agency? Thanks.

plan2012

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
Congrats Law... all the best!
we'll be waiting for your pics soon...

Jtob, when do you plan to go there?
Continue updating us ha...

Simply for our kids!

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
job_seeker said:
dyuls said:
Hi dyuls,

Pasingit.... is it 150k peso equivalent ang ibinayad mo sa agency? Thanks.
ibbyad palang kasi i issued 20 pdc's and 5 of those were already drawn by the consultancy aside from registration fee. nagastos ko n lahat 60k pos wla png file no.hanggang ngaun, i gave my docs to them last april 18 pa and yesterday i ask for cancellation and refund. and they informed me that my docs has been submitted to Sydney last june 18 and no Refund will be made and have to settle all PDC's issued immediately dhil nsubmit n raw ung initial form ko s proccessing office.. diba ok ung agency? i really regret n kumuha pko ng consultancy sna ako nlng ngprocess magisa.but i still insist for a refund and submitted this cancellation form..