09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
powermelon_99 said:
hahaha katuwa naman power power... ;)

tnx hailo and maharlika :)

maharlika, noc 0213 and nakuha namin sa mail. isa syang a4 size envelope.

share ko lang na tip: visualize what you want to happen, believe in it and the universe
will do the rest! :) nakuha ko sa the secret na book. hehe
powermelon,

thanks....okey lang, positive lang ako palagi....me issue kc yong akin kaya cguro na delay... ;) ;) ;)

G

Gandasia

Oo RN nga din po ako, nagkamali lang ng type dapat 3152 ;D thanks for asking. ;)

to anne_francois

your inbox is full, can't send my reply. Anyway, I did not send a photo in my initial application , just a photocopy of my passport's biopage. I also included a copy of my IELTS result just in case they change the rules in May. CENOMAR is certificate of no marriage, according to bubbles we have to submit this on the request of full documents (even if ur single ,married, divorce, annuled etc..) I already applied at the NSO (10 days to release).

to all

did U put all the photos in just one envelope?

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
Gandasia,

Photos should be submitted in a sealed envelope individually...and properly identified as to name of each person and their respective birthdates...

Gandasia said:
Oo RN nga din po ako, nagkamali lang ng type dapat 3152 ;D thanks for asking. ;)

to anne_francois

your inbox is full, can't send my reply. Anyway, I did not send a photo in my initial application , just a photocopy of my passport's biopage. I also included a copy of my IELTS result just in case they change the rules in May. CENOMAR is certificate of no marriage, according to bubbles we have to submit this on the request of full documents (even if ur single ,married, divorce, annuled etc..) I already applied at the NSO (10 days to release).

to all

did U put all the photos in just one envelope?

G

Gandasia

to ainex_ fracoise

hirap naman ng name pang french hehehe ;)

yup bank draft SEND ko, mali nga yung bank draft ko walang "for" nalagay lang "RECEIVER GENERAL CANADA", pray ko na lang sana tanggapin kung nde patay, delayed to the max application ko. :'( ???

G

Gandasia

Bahrain_Pearl said:
Gandasia,

Photos should be submitted in a sealed envelope individually...and properly identified as to name of each person and their respective birthdates...
thanks bahrain! ;D ;D

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Just joined today and going through some of the posts here...

Thanks for creating this thread for the KABAYANS:)
I have applied late January this year via an agent here in Dubai (where my family is currently based) and still waiting for my "number" (AOR???). Can you please share from your experience how long did it take? He,he. We're just on our first stage and I'm going nuts already with the agony of waiting....

ryanf

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ano ba ito!!!! friday na! wala pa ding email from sydney.... :-X

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
hi annie t and philgreat

Nice, now we can update each other. According to DHL my application is now in halifax. Sali din kau sa "April applicants forum" Do you have agents/consultants? Ako lang process application ko...heard a lot of bad comments about consultancy lately kaya ako na lang and I saved 60k pa hehe

Annie 1 year na din ba IELTS mo? when are you planning to take?

Mga freinds, the same lang po ba yung CERTIFICATE Of DEGREE OF COMPLETION sa DIPLOMA? Do I have to submit it both?

Hello gandasia and philgreat! uy nurse ka rin pala gandasia. parehas tyo. hehe. ako lng din nag process nung sakin kaya mejo takot din ako baka may kulang sa pinass ko. i'm already scheduled to take the ielts test this june. tagal na nung dati ko, 2006 pa un. diploma ang needed ganda. i'm also securing mg documents now. mashadong excited. haha. mla din ba visa office mo? pero im here in saudi. ikaw philgreat, ano noc mo? sana mabilis din yung satin like power melon. congrats sayo sis! hehe. ;D

G

Gandasia

annie t
yup manila din visa office ko...sana nga ;D

ryan f
me nabasa ako sa ibang forum, every monday daw nag e-email ung CIO.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
hi friends! drop by lang ako to hi say... and just so u know, "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE" parin ako :(

arbyrances

Apr 16, 2010
anyone please help me with my question.i am planning to submit my initial application this may or june 2010 but i have one question to ask,its all about the passport of my wife and my 9 months old daughter.the have no passport at this time i am the only has a passport.i am the principal applicant.the question is should they have first to get a passport?because in the form IMM 0008-application for permanent residence in canada there is a section in details of family members. passport details to be exact.if i put not available is it ok.im planning to get a passport for my wife anf daughter is when i got a acknowledgment receipt after i send my initial application.PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME..thanks Report post

arbyrances

Apr 16, 2010
saan po b na bank meron bank draft?pa share naman po.pwede kaya ang managers check?balak ko mag pass this june,ngyon may mag exam pa ako ng ielts e.tapos may tanong po ako dun sa form ng application for permanent residence,kasi yung asawa ko at babay ko wala pa passport ,pwede ko b ilagay na not available muna kasi balak ko pagkapasa ko na aasikasuhin ang passport ng mag ina ko.ok lng kaya yun?please i need some advice.thanks a lot

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
Gandasia said:
hello there

Did U submit original diploma and PRC board certificate or just a notarized copy?thanks!
For my application, i sent a certified true copy of both the diploma and PRC board certificate. Wala naman naging problem during the assessment.

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
arbyrances said:
anyone please help me with my question.i am planning to submit my initial application this may or june 2010 but i have one question to ask,its all about the passport of my wife and my 9 months old daughter.the have no passport at this time i am the only has a passport.i am the principal applicant.the question is should they have first to get a passport?because in the form IMM 0008-application for permanent residence in canada there is a section in details of family members. passport details to be exact.if i put not available is it ok.im planning to get a passport for my wife anf daughter is when i got a acknowledgment receipt after i send my initial application.PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME..thanks Report post
hello,

pwede wala muna passport wife and kid pero non accompanying muna cla pero f declared mo na accompanying cla dapat me passport na...saan ka ba ngayon? f nandito pinas, BPI, BDO and Metrobank has bankdraft but depende sa branch...