FILIPINOS Applying for FSW after June 26, 2010

C

catherine1967

Twilightgirl said:
Hi,
You may download OP 6 here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/index.asp
Hi Twilight girl!
Thank you very much fr the reference, it'll sure help me a lot.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
love20 said:
Hi! After lodge we have to wait for our AOR ang not so good news for post June 26 applicants eh wala pa daw nakakareceive ng AOR so we have to be patient in waiting.
Did you pay by using credit card?

cherbel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi!!! may i ask anyone to pls outline the processing that they know and the approx time frame? i know some people here are just waiting for their results. i wanted to know how it works re: the processing. So kindly give me an idea pls :) a flow chart will do with the abbreviations and all... with much appreciation! thanks so much for the help! :)))

pfcastelo

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
26-11-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
01-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2012
LANDED..........
30-07-2012
cherbel said:
hi!!! may i ask anyone to pls outline the processing that they know and the approx time frame? i know some people here are just waiting for their results. i wanted to know how it works re: the processing. So kindly give me an idea pls :) a flow chart will do with the abbreviations and all... with much appreciation! thanks so much for the help! :)))
Hi cherbel! I'm not a post June 26 applicant, but based on the post of other applicants, there is no approx timeline yet for post June 26 applicants. As for the processing, you may want to backread of give specific questions so that the people in the thread can give you specific answers.

God Bless!

viron

Nov 19, 2010
Hi, I would like to ask your opinion regarding my case. I sent my documents via UPS last oct 5,2010. I rushed my application
because my IELTS will expire (one year) on oct. 8, 2010 but according to the tracking history it was delivered and received on Oct. 13, 2010. The truth was I did everything in 2 days , including the printing and filling-up of forms.Included in my my envelope were documents listed in the guidelines I got in the gov. website. I put all my past work certificates as an engineer and as a nurse together with the job description and service record, a bank draft for 4 members,pictures,photocopies of birth certificates, government ID's, training certs and bank certificates as required. . But I applied as registered nurse because it's my present job for 3 years.My problem were: I signed those items which should not to be signed and I wrote the wrong NOC code. My husband is
in US right now so he sent the forms he need to sign directly to NS but were returned bec. they were not able toconnect his documents to my application.
To cut it short my husband sent it again together with new copies of forms to correct my errors. I am worried if they considered
my application because I forgot the mailing envelopes. I don't know where to follow-up and do you think my IELTS counts.
Thanks guys for your opinions.

doccambel

Nov 10, 2010
I have a question regarding the forms, Kasi dun sa document checklist for CIO at sa visa office checklist nandun parehas yung Appliction for permanent residence form, schedule 1 background declaration form, schedule 3 economic class form, additional family information form. So does that mean I have to send 2 copies of these forms?

Thanks

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
The way i see it,you need to retake again the ielts.Like what happen to my friend,he pass his Ielts result 2 days before it expire,and unfortunately,he was advise to take ielts-Gt this time.It was before june 26,2010 he submitted also his documents.

viron said:
Hi, I would like to ask your opinion regarding my case. I sent my documents via UPS last oct 5,2010. I rushed my application
because my IELTS will expire (one year) on oct. 8, 2010 but according to the tracking history it was delivered and received on Oct. 13, 2010. The truth was I did everything in 2 days , including the printing and filling-up of forms.Included in my my envelope were documents listed in the guidelines I got in the gov. website. I put all my past work certificates as an engineer and as a nurse together with the job description and service record, a bank draft for 4 members,pictures,photocopies of birth certificates, government ID's, training certs and bank certificates as required. . But I applied as registered nurse because it's my present job for 3 years.My problem were: I signed those items which should not to be signed and I wrote the wrong NOC code. My husband is
in US right now so he sent the forms he need to sign directly to NS but were returned bec. they were not able toconnect his documents to my application.
To cut it short my husband sent it again together with new copies of forms to correct my errors. I am worried if they considered
my application because I forgot the mailing envelopes. I don't know where to follow-up and do you think my IELTS counts.

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010; Bank Draft encashed: 07-10-2010
adelosreyes said:
Hi twlightgirl! (I love Edward Cullens by the way!)

I posted it in the other forum - I think you can view via the "show all posts" of a member ;-) Let me know what you think about it. Anyway, from what industry have you gained your 1122 experience? I got mine from an outsourcing company and I was assigned onsite (client's office).

Thanks,
Anna

Hi Anna,

I read your JD. In my non-expert opinion, I think your JD was very short, specifically the on-site consultant position. As for what were written, I don’t see these fitting NOC 1122.

Well again, this is just my non-expert opinion. I hope the experts don’t share my opinion. Good luck!

Btw, I gained my 1122 experience in a multinational company. I’m a CPA handling a role in finance. When I wrote my JD, I highlighted responsibilities and tasks which focus on monitoring, review, evaluation, initiating, and implementing process improvements.

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
viron said:

Hi Viron,

The fact that your IELTS is expired, CIO may return the entire package. I strongly suggest you have your IELTs re-taken. The new process is that EVERYTHING must be completed and submitted.

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
doccambel said:
I have a question regarding the forms, Kasi dun sa document checklist for CIO at sa visa office checklist nandun parehas yung Appliction for permanent residence form, schedule 1 background declaration form, schedule 3 economic class form, additional family information form. So does that mean I have to send 2 copies of these forms?

Thanks
Hi Doccambel,

One copy of each forms only

viron

Nov 19, 2010
Thanks to all your comments , I just want to ask if someone knows any contact no or e-mail no where I can
verify if my docs. were returned, I tried the call center indicated in the web but they only accomodate general questions.
Thanks again for any help.

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
hi everyone!pls help... are all your photocopied documents notarized? including copies of passport?

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
crissy225 said:
hi everyone!pls help... are all your photocopied documents notarized? including copies of passport?

Only *EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT (photocopy then have it NOTARIZED)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
1st AOR has been issued to 2 post 6/26 MI..

purplegrey5

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 23, 2010
AOR Received.
25 january 2011