Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
athan said:
so malaki po ung chance na ma reject ung case namin??? ung IELTS po namin gumawa po kmi nung letter pero ung sa NBI hindi po. ano po bang pedeng gawin?
as a friend I'm hoping that your case will not end prematurely. care to share the information when will the 120 days end and when will you plan to take IELTS and submit the NBI clearance?

athan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2007
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/9/2009
Doc's Request.
09/11/2009
nars said:
as a friend I'm hoping that your case will not end prematurely. care to share the information when will the 120 days end and when will you plan to take IELTS and submit the NBI clearance?
We have received a letter of update from the Canadian High Commission regarding your case. It suggests that the Visa Officer is about to finalize your case. To finalize your application the visa officer requires updated documents that you might have submitted with the original application or documents related to any new information. The deadline to submit the documents to Canadian High Commission is 9 Mar 2010. You will have to submit the documents at our office at least 15 days before the due date.

You will not receive any additional reminders to update your file. An officer will assess your application and will assume that the file is complete by 9 Mar 2010. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for an interview based on the information and documents in your file at the time of assessment. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer’s decision.

ung IELTS po this Sept kc close na po ung exam for the month of Aug. ung NBI naman po baka this month.

ano po sa tingin nyo? kc sabi po ng agent namin magpass na daw kmi ng result habang hindi pa daw naasikaso ng VO ung papers namin.

spiderman09

Jun 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 19, 2010
AOR Received.
October 20, 2010
IELTS Request
L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6 band 6.5
File Transfer...
FEB 2011 , 2nd AOR July 2011
athan said:
We have received a letter of update from the Canadian High Commission regarding your case. It suggests that the Visa Officer is about to finalize your case. To finalize your application the visa officer requires updated documents that you might have submitted with the original application or documents related to any new information. The deadline to submit the documents to Canadian High Commission is 9 Mar 2010. You will have to submit the documents at our office at least 15 days before the due date.

You will not receive any additional reminders to update your file. An officer will assess your application and will assume that the file is complete by 9 Mar 2010. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for an interview based on the information and documents in your file at the time of assessment. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision.

ung IELTS po this Sept kc close na po ung exam for the month of Aug. ung NBI naman po baka this month.

ano po sa tingin nyo? kc sabi po ng agent namin magpass na daw kmi ng result habang hindi pa daw naasikaso ng VO ung papers namin.
nathan,

dito ka rin ba sa dubai? sino ba ang agant mo?

athan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2007
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/9/2009
Doc's Request.
09/11/2009
spiderman09 said:
nathan,

dito ka rin ba sa dubai? sino ba ang agant mo?
oo pero sa sharjah ako naka base! ung consultant namin is ung premiers sa bur dubai, nag pasa kmi ng initial docs namin last sept then then after approx 3 months pinasa nmin ung full docs ngayon waiting for 2nd aor..... kaw ano status mo?

spiderman09

Jun 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 19, 2010
AOR Received.
October 20, 2010
IELTS Request
L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6 band 6.5
File Transfer...
FEB 2011 , 2nd AOR July 2011
athan said:
oo pero sa sharjah ako naka base! ung consultant namin is ung premiers sa bur dubai, nag pasa kmi ng initial docs namin last sept then then after approx 3 months pinasa nmin ung full docs ngayon waiting for 2nd aor..... kaw ano status mo?
Nag-submit ako ng application sa CIO last june lang, Until now waiting parin ako sa 1st AOR, dapat premiers din ako kaso dami akong narining na di maganda. Kaya ako nalang nag asikaso ng papers ko. Ok naman kase dami ka matutunan dito sa forum. Minsan wala ka na talaga pang dapat itanong. Ung case mo! bkit nanghihingi pa premiers ng secong result ng IELTS mo? di ka pa ba pasok sa 67 points based dun sa last mong IELTS result?

jasonprovido

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
IELTS Request
16-12-2009
baket matagal na ba ang process sa NBI ngayon? for the clearance?

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010; Bank Draft encashed: 07-10-2010
Hi, i have a question regarding transcript of records. Does this have to be submitted in a sealed envelope or just a certified true copy? Kasi, I was looking at the requirements sa visa office specific ng Manila, it's just certified true copy ang required. Ano ba talaga?

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Hi all, fyi, based on Manila visa office specific requirements, issued August 2010:

POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
Please consult our website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/
police-cert/index.asp for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain
police certificates from any country in which you have lived for over (6) six months
since the age of 18 years.
Note: For applications submitted at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) prior to June
26, 2010
, you must submit police certificates with your complete application and
supporting documents to the visa office within the 120 day deadline set out by the
CIO.
If you are submitting your application to the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, the
police certificates are not required with your complete application to the CIO. If your
application is placed into processing you will be required to provide police
certificates to the visa office at a later date.

going2canada

Aug 10, 2010
Hello Mga Seniors and Newbies,

I am in the process of collating my documents when the changes happened in June 26th, luckily my occupation is still in the 29 categories. I am an RN and am planning to apply on my own without the assistance of consultant---I hope matulungan din ako ng forum na ito like how you have helped others.

I am still confuse with the changes actually, lalo na when I read different versions I hope you can enlighten me...Highly appreciated kung mai-share nyo lang based on your experience. ito po mga confusions ko;

1. Kelangan po ba i-produce ang passport and amount of settlement fund for the rest of my family members na hindi ko isasama pag alis ko or i-produce ko lang ang para sa akin?

2. kelangan po ba naka red-ribbon ang TOR , Diploma and PRC papers? or pwede na po ba ang certified true copies? Paano po kayo kumuha ng CTC ng PRC docs?

3. Anong envelope size po ang dapat gamitin ngayon kasi parang hindi na po kakasya sa 9x12 na envelope.

4. Ang show money po ba dapat complete na pag nag lodge or pwede po ba na kung house and lot na asset ang pre-assesment lang by third party ang kasama?

I hope anyone can help me. I cannot afford a consultant now. Pleasssseee....Pls....Pls...I will be forever thankful.

gogocanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
HELLO SA LAHAT, D2 KC KMI NGAYON SA SAUDI, ASK KO LANG SANA KUNG SAAN B MAS MAGANDA MAGSEND NG APPLICATION VISA OFFICE IN MANILA OR LONDON. AND PDE B KMI MAGSEND NG APPLICATION SA MANILA KHIT D2 KMI SA SAUDI KC ACCORDING TO CHECKLIST IN CIO PAG RESIDENCE K NG SAUDI SA LONDON K MAGPASS NG APPLICATION.

HELP US PLS. WE ARE PLANNING TO SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION IN CIO THIS COMING SEPTEMBER.

NEED P B NMIN NG NBI KUNG MAGPAPASA KMI SA MANILA OR POLICE CLEARANCE HERE IS ENOUGH?

athan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2007
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/9/2009
Doc's Request.
09/11/2009
nars said:
hi ask ko lng po medyo nali2to lng po ako ano po ba ibig sabihin ng 2nd AOR? un po ba ung result ng ipinasang final docs sa VO or ung result ng initial docs?

dawncmartin

Jun 14, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse(3012)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi kikokit,

Have a blessed day!

Sa generic application form IMM0008-,question # 13 asking for the CURRENT OCCUPATION ang ilagay ko ba Registered Nurse as am board passer in Philippines kahit na ang desigantion ko dito sa United Arab Emirates ay Practical Nurse...or hindi ko muna i send application ko till i will be promoted as Registered Nurse because last March I took UAE MOH EXAM as Registered then luckily i passed and i am waiting for my promotion which hindi ko alam kung kailan..

thanks,
dawncmartin

athan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2007
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/9/2009
Doc's Request.
09/11/2009
gogocanada said:
HELLO SA LAHAT, D2 KC KMI NGAYON SA SAUDI, ASK KO LANG SANA KUNG SAAN B MAS MAGANDA MAGSEND NG APPLICATION VISA OFFICE IN MANILA OR LONDON. AND PDE B KMI MAGSEND NG APPLICATION SA MANILA KHIT D2 KMI SA SAUDI KC ACCORDING TO CHECKLIST IN CIO PAG RESIDENCE K NG SAUDI SA LONDON K MAGPASS NG APPLICATION.

HELP US PLS. WE ARE PLANNING TO SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION IN CIO THIS COMING SEPTEMBER.

NEED P B NMIN NG NBI KUNG MAGPAPASA KMI SA MANILA OR POLICE CLEARANCE HERE IS ENOUGH?
may nabasa ko d2 okay lng na sa Manila VO ka na mag pasa ng application mo kc still pinoy kp din and with regards naman sa NBI cguro kailanagan kc pinag pasa kmi ng agent namin ng NBI eh d ko lng sure kung tlagang kailangan pero pass mo n lng din para sure ka din.

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
athan said:
may nabasa ko d2 okay lng na sa Manila VO ka na mag pasa ng application mo kc still pinoy kp din and with regards naman sa NBI cguro kailanagan kc pinag pasa kmi ng agent namin ng NBI eh d ko lng sure kung tlagang kailangan pero pass mo n lng din para sure ka din.
Hi,

Based on updated (08.2010) Manila Visa Specific Requirements, if you are submitting after June 26, 2010, police clearance (as in our case, NBI) are not to be submitted to CIO. However, this will be requested when the application is put into processing and must be submitted within the time frame indicated in the request.

To quote:
"If you are submitting your application to the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, the
police certificates are not required with your complete application to the CIO. If your
application is placed into processing you will be required to provide police
certificates to the visa office at a later date." (E37025 - updated 08.2010)

Also, take note of this when you are required to submit to the visa office:

"When you submit the police certificates to the visa office, ensure they have been issued in the last three months and no earlier. Certificates that are more than three months old on receipt will not be accepted." (EG7 Guide to Application - updated 07.2010)

gogocanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
thank you sa reply nyo, now i know na. everyday kc ako nagbabasa ng forum about FSW and nakikita ko n mas mabilis sa Manila compare sa LONDON. thank you talaga.

more question, ano mga documents pinasa nyo sa MANILA VO. tama ba ginawa ko, pkibasa nman nito:
copy(xerox) - all passport(3)
NSO(red ribbon) - all birthcertificate and marriage contract
copy(xerox) - trade certificate
copy(xerox) - prc certificate
red ribbon - transcript and diploma
certified true copy - transcript (spouse)
copy(xerox) - diploma (spouse)
copy(xerox) - employment contract
original copy - certificate of employment
original - bank certification and statement of account

thank you