Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanong ko lang po sa mga naka pag apply na ng Quebec Skilled Worker Program
ito po yong calculation ng points ko according sa website nila.

Education ( BS nursing ) - 10 points
Area of training - 12 points
Work experiences ( 24 months ) - 6 points
Age -16 points
Language ( IELTS ) -5 points

Spouse

Education ( BS electrical engineering ) -3 points
Area of training -0 points
Age -3 points
Language (French) -0 points

Children ( below 12 ) -4 points

Financial self sufficiency -1 point

Total point - 60 points

Short po kami ng 3 points may chance po ba kami mabigyan ng 3 points sa inteview?
Mag enroll po kami both ng frech language kahit beginner lang po muna.

Maraming salamat po.

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
@djoker

read this, To qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker / Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system below. A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria below. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.

The Quebec Immigration selection factors may be summarized as follows:

Education Up to 12 points (Cutoff Score = 2 points)
Area of Training Up to 16 points (Cutoff Score = 6 points)
Validated Employment Offer Up to 10 points
Work Experience Up to 8 points
Age Up to 16 points
Language Proficiency Up to 22 points
Stay and Family in Quebec Up to 8 points
Spouse's Characteristics Up to 16 points
Children Up to 8 points
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1 point (Cutoff Score = 1)
Language test results must be submitted along with immigration applications to be awarded points for language proficiency:
For more information on approved French tests, see Proving French Language Ability (Quebec Skilled Worker Program).
For more information on the approved English test, see Proving English Language Ability - International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
To better prepare themselves for the required French language tests, Campbell Cohen clients may now take advantage of a new partnership with Rosetta Stone, the global leader in language learning software. To find out more, click here.

Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 63 points.

Temperance :)

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12mitch said:
@ Gigianne

Yes im in the Philippines. I also have a friend who applied september 2011 but still have no letter. We really have to be patient and optimistic. im sure the letter will come very soon.. ;)

@ Genona

Im a nurse currently working in OB clinic

:::: Mitch

Foreal? Since sept? ive got friends who submitted aug to october they were interviewed and they all got their csq. I also have a friend who applied after me, which is after Dec6. He submitted his application without ielts but with Tefaq, biqhk sent him a letter that he needs to send the original result of tefa

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12mitch said:
@ Gigianne

Yes im in the Philippines. I also have a friend who applied september 2011 but still have no letter. We really have to be patient and optimistic. im sure the letter will come very soon.. ;)

@ Genona

Im a nurse currently working in OB GYNE clinic.

:::: Mitch

Foreal? Since sept? ive got friends who submitted aug to october they were interviewed and they all got their csq. I also have a friend who applied after me, which is after Dec6. He submitted his application without ielts but with Tefaq, biqhk sent him a letter that he needs to send the original result of tefaq since he submitted an attestation certificate only, after he sent it,few weeks later He also submitted his OIIQ evaluation result (something like that) , at the right timing since there's a new update that future applicants should not have their degree of equivalence before they apply for csq, just last month he recievd his waiting list letter. 1month after he sent his oiiq result.

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
@gigianne

really?! good for him. when is his interview sched? I need to talk to you. are you a member of montreal bound group in fb?

A

alinamyob

nursegio said:
Hello all. I am bit worried with my confirmation of schedule for the interview in BIQ-HK. It said on their letter that I should send them confirmation thru FAX but i sent it by mail, i just discovered my bad today! :eek: :eek: will they still accept me thru mail? my interview will be this Tuesday already :eek:
i've been following this thread, we did not hear from you yet, sir hows your interview experience? TIA for your inputs.. ;)

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12mitch said:
@ gigianne

really?! good for him. when is his interview sched? I need to talk to you. are you a member of montreal bound group in fb?

yes mitch I am. what's your name in there? =) chika us!

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
unsay group sa mga bisaya sa fb

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
@ gigianne

I posted a msg for you at montreal bound page. You can leave a msg or pm me anytime.

@ temperance

the group is called montreal bound in fb and you are welcome to join :)

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello po sa lahat na CSQ applicants, may tanong lang po ako about sa work experience points na pwede ma gain ng wife ko, kasi po now work experience nya 1.5 years pa lng according po sa site nila, my wife can get 4 points for 1.5 years experience, sa december pa po sya mag two years and that time pwede na po sya maka gain ng 6 poits kasi po two yers na work experience nya, ang tanong ko po ay ganito, kung mag submit po kami ng application before december at ma interview po kami for example january ma award na po ba sa amin ang 6 points for 2 years experience?

Maraming salamat po and God bless to all!

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
temperance said:
@ djoker

read this, To qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker / Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system below. A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria below. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.

The Quebec Immigration selection factors may be summarized as follows:

Education Up to 12 points (Cutoff Score = 2 points)
Area of Training Up to 16 points (Cutoff Score = 6 points)
Validated Employment Offer Up to 10 points
Work Experience Up to 8 points
Age Up to 16 points
Language Proficiency Up to 22 points
Stay and Family in Quebec Up to 8 points
Spouse's Characteristics Up to 16 points
Children Up to 8 points
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1 point (Cutoff Score = 1)
Language test results must be submitted along with immigration applications to be awarded points for language proficiency:
For more information on approved French tests, see Proving French Language Ability (Quebec Skilled Worker Program).
For more information on the approved English test, see Proving English Language Ability - International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
To better prepare themselves for the required French language tests, Campbell Cohen clients may now take advantage of a new partnership with Rosetta Stone, the global leader in language learning software. To find out more, click here.

Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 63 points.

Temperance :)

Thank you very much for your reply.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
plex said:
I read about new rules in Intake Application.....affected ung mga new comers gaya ko... :(
i think for nurses they are still qualify just check no.5 criteria

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
guys, just want to ask if during the interview, do we need to fill or submit another forms of selection certificate?

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all,

Wala na nag update dito asan na po mga nurses natin?
Mga busy na siguro, ask ko lang po kung anong IELTS required sa OIIQ academic or GT? at ano po yong required minimum band score?

Thanks