+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

JAA

Jun 14, 2012
Hello po..I've been following the thread recently lng and super helpful ang mga infos nyo..congrats pa my sokolru!!!! Ask ko lng po pagkano ang nah gastos nyo mo sa processing..lahat2x nah including expenses sa HK for interview?

Thank you and looking forward for the response..Godbless everyone

betsy_84

Jun 14, 2012
hello to all..newbie here! im glad i found this thread.it really helped me answer some of my questions.first im interested to apply as QsW but i will just used quebec as my entry point since i have my uncle in ontario and he ask me to join him there.my question is,is it possble to transfer in ontario after entering in quebec??Pls help and share ur thoughts guys

thanks in advance

Godbless to all applicants :)

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ JAA

Thanks.

@ Betsy_84

Madami na nagtatanong niyan. You won't be the last either. Bakit hindi ka na lang mag FSW? Mas mabilis ang application and wala pang french requirements and interview sa HK.

Madaming paraan kung paano ka-mamomonitor ng Canada kung outside of Quebec ka. From what I've heard mayroong sariling monitoring ang Quebec mismo sa mga nominated workers and entrepreneurs nila. From your health insurance, tax files, schools, services that you will avail na funded ng province at ng Canada etc. The CIIP by CIC in Manila will even inform you that switching provinces within 3-5 years depending on your province's guidelines can result to your PR being revoked.

Kung iniisip mo naman na instant switch from Ontario instead na Quebec ka pupunta, hindi pwede. Naka-indicate sa confirmation of permanent residence mo na sa QSW ka so hahanapan ka ng CSQ. Kung sasabihin mo na Ontario ang punta mo and you would reside there tapos pati PR card mo doon mo ipapadala para makuha pababalikin ka na agad sa Pinas.

If you really want to come here sa Canada please do it right. If you wanna go to Ontario then try their PNP or FSW. A lot of immigrants are feeling the backlash from other provincial nominees who've been trampolining from their sponsor province to another one. If you're trying to come sa QSW then wait for a few years kung citizen ka na the lipat ka sa Ontario with your uncle if you still want to. Good luck!

JAA

Jun 14, 2012
@solokru
Ma'am how much po yong nagastos mo sa processing?para naman Alam ko ang budget for the processing..ngconsultancy po bah kayo?please help.. :)

Thank you and GOdbless...

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Lalake po ako. Around 2000 CAD po.

JAA

Jun 14, 2012
@solokru
Sorry po sir..my bad..hehe..
Would that include the federal processing na rin po?
I'm still new with this kasi..

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Yes. If you're ony starting out better to get your info first hand. Go to Immigration Quebec website. Nandoon lahat ng up to date info.

betsy_84

Jun 14, 2012
@solokru:

hello solokru, thnx for the elightenment.I spoke with an agent kasi sa isang agency (won't mention the name nalang of the agency) and he said that i can transfer anytime i want coz my visa is immigrant.RE:FSW i know there's no french etc but the CAP is already filled for nurses since last yr.and if i would submit my papers this yr, im pretty sure i can't be included for the july intake. Perhaps that's the reason why the agent i spoke to referred me to QSW instead. Got some ff up question though, how long will it take for me to be a citizen so that i can transfer to other provinces?
Thanks again for the response :-*

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betsy_84 said:
hello to all..newbie here! im glad i found this thread.it really helped me answer some of my questions.first im interested to apply as QsW but i will just used quebec as my entry point since i have my uncle in ontario and he ask me to join him there.my question is,is it possble to transfer in ontario after entering in quebec??Pls help and share ur thoughts guys

thanks in advance

Godbless to all applicants :)
hi check this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/now-you-must-landlive-in-the-province-you-chose-else-you-will-be-deported-t58371.0.html

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
If your total number of days na nasa Canada ka would amount to three years for the past four years, eligible ka na mag-apply for citizenship.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Good luck sa application. Post ka lang ng updates dito if ever you decide to apply as a QSW.

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
agnes_blush27 said:
@ solokro
can u help me?can u pls send me the requirements that I need to prepare. Specially the documents that needs to have a certified true copy. ty

hi @solokro sir.. pwd ba din ako mag hingi ng complete list of requiremnts. planning to apply cguro by end of this yr.
thanx a lot

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
Good luck sa application. Post ka lang ng updates dito if ever you decide to apply as a QSW.
Solokru..

Its been 5 months na since ive recieved my aor. till now wala pa again letter na receive. So worried. parang na didepress na ata ako sa application ko. everyday i feel so stressed. :( Do you know someone who applied around nov. to Dec 2011?