+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurse Applying for Visitor Visa and will find employment thru LMIA

ceedstn

Sep 22, 2023
Hello forum, I am a Nurse in the Philippines and also holding a USRN license . I am considering going to Canada as a tourist and will find employment through LMIA? Approved employer to get a work permit. Will I be able to use my USRN license to Canada? Will I be able to find a Job as a Nurse there. I don’t want to stay illegally.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello forum, I am a Nurse in the Philippines and also holding a USRN license . I am considering going to Canada as a tourist and will find employment through LMIA? Approved employer to get a work permit. Will I be able to use my USRN license to Canada? Will I be able to find a Job as a Nurse there. I don’t want to stay illegally.
How will you find employment through LMIA? You need to be licensed through NNAS and then get your provincial license. It can take up to a year.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would strongly discourage coming to Canada without an employer and job offer. On top of that not being licensed. Can you afford not to work for 6+ months? Would work on getting your license abroad or at least get a job offer and employer doing PSW work while working to het licensed as a nurse. Getting licensed Canada is ridiculously difficult although getting better and the LMIA for employers and online WP application is also quite slow. It is also very expensive to live in Canada so would be difficult to live longterm without working and finding housing without a WP and a job will be extremely difficult.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Further to @canuck78 's comment, I know two fellow Filipinos who entered Canada as PSWs. They are both working for their nursing license now after getting PR.

Zakir Ahmed

Sep 22, 2023
offer you job as Store Keeper under my employment license of the MELLO HILLS
FARMILY This memorandum of understanding/Job offer letter is hereby reached and made this
22/09/2023 under the jurisdiction of Canada Labor Law.
“SALARY AND ALLOWANCE: $3,501CAD + 180CAD Monthly”
“LEAVE AND HOLIDAY: 7Employee’s Name: ZAKIR AHMED
Dear Applicant,
22-09-2023
With reference to your file application submitted by Mello Hills Farming Company, through the company
Immigration law firm, represented by (Barrister Eric Etienne & Associates). The Canadian Immigration Home
Office hereby approved your file to be considered under diplomatic. The approval reference code has been
transferred to the High Commission of New Delhi, India.
With a request by your employer on the diplomatic preference over your file, in order to make your Visa and
work permit positive applicant, your company (Mello Hills Farming Company) has provided all the required
documents and their company employment license to stand and to group your file under diplomatic preference.
A qualified an Indian representative Immigration Attorney under the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
Center has been approved in charge of your visa and work permit file, to oversee and guide you through and
defend your case file to Canadian General Consulate office. This has guaranteed your visa and work permit in
a diplomatic preference without any delay or difficulty over the issuance of your visa and work permit.
APPOINTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY CONTACT
NAME: Mr. Berry Bill
EMAIL: ircc-visa@can-visaandworkpermit.com
We wish you success in your future career here in Canada.
Yours Sincerely,
Approval Officer
Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
Ontario Center.
SUITE 710, 50 O'CONNOR STREET OTTAWA, ONTARIO K1P 6L2 CANADA. FAX: 61
This offer letter original or fack please help me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
offer you job as Store Keeper under my employment license of the MELLO HILLS
FARMILY This memorandum of understanding/Job offer letter is hereby reached and made this
22/09/2023 under the jurisdiction of Canada Labor Law.
“SALARY AND ALLOWANCE: $3,501CAD + 180CAD Monthly”
“LEAVE AND HOLIDAY: 7Employee’s Name: ZAKIR AHMED
Dear Applicant,
22-09-2023
With reference to your file application submitted by Mello Hills Farming Company, through the company
Immigration law firm, represented by (Barrister Eric Etienne & Associates). The Canadian Immigration Home
Office hereby approved your file to be considered under diplomatic. The approval reference code has been
transferred to the High Commission of New Delhi, India.
With a request by your employer on the diplomatic preference over your file, in order to make your Visa and
work permit positive applicant, your company (Mello Hills Farming Company) has provided all the required
documents and their company employment license to stand and to group your file under diplomatic preference.
A qualified an Indian representative Immigration Attorney under the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
Center has been approved in charge of your visa and work permit file, to oversee and guide you through and
defend your case file to Canadian General Consulate office. This has guaranteed your visa and work permit in
a diplomatic preference without any delay or difficulty over the issuance of your visa and work permit.
APPOINTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY CONTACT
NAME: Mr. Berry Bill
EMAIL: ircc-visa@can-visaandworkpermit.com
We wish you success in your future career here in Canada.
Yours Sincerely,
Approval Officer
Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
Ontario Center.
SUITE 710, 50 O'CONNOR STREET OTTAWA, ONTARIO K1P 6L2 CANADA. FAX: 61
This offer letter original or fack please help me
Spam