+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File under review .. Join this group

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
Pakistan_lm said:
You can get ROE directly from service Canada office walk in service. If your company is legit and work was legit and nothing fishy then you will get it right way.
But I thought your company has to submit your records to service Canada first else they won't have you on file right? My company and work is legit but as I mentioned in my previous posts there were concerns found when CIC did a web-based search on my case this is according to my GCMS notes. My immigration consultant suggested that I submit record of employment to be on the safe side.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
joshm said:
But I thought your company has to submit your records to service Canada first else they won't have you on file right? My company and work is legit but as I mentioned in my previous posts there were concerns found when CIC did a web-based search on my case this is according to my GCMS notes. **spam** suggested that I submit record of employment to be on the safe side.
well my company does not have a web site but when you google it shows up.
cic has never contacted me or my employer for any verification. neither they ask for any other addiditional documents. so my stress leval is getting higher n higher ...
today its been 16 months but NOTHING.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
my understanding is that CIC VO does quick Google search on company and checks out the website (this is bit is based on my own file notes - I work for a well known entertainment company with a number of different branded websites as well as a popular corporate website).
Anyway.
I further understand that if no website information can be found, a quick search on the company register list is conducted - again, looking for a match on basic information.
Calling manager / HR etc etc for any verification has historically been rare but it does happen

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
byrwus said:
what i do not understand is that people become prs based on a bunch of papers. where is the human factor?
two missing words in a job description may tear apart decent men's lives.
That is the point though: it removes as much of the VO opinion/mood that day/ inconsistency as possible. Remove human variable and you have a very simple system
It's a pass or fail system

I'm not saying it's flawless or that I agree but it is what it is

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
well if VOs were to conduct phone calls I can't imagine how long it would take.....maybe an extra 3-4 months? And depending on the VOs some might ask you to submit supporting documents if necessary others might simply reject you......

LiftedR

May 30, 2012
joshm said:
But I thought your company has to submit your records to service Canada first else they won't have you on file right? My company and work is legit but as I mentioned in my previous posts there were concerns found when CIC did a web-based search on my case this is according to my GCMS notes. **spam** suggested that I submit record of employment to be on the safe side.
You can register with the website and get your copy of record.

LiftedR

May 30, 2012
joshm said:
well if VOs were to conduct phone calls I can't imagine how long it would take.....maybe an extra 3-4 months? And depending on the VOs some might ask you to submit supporting documents if necessary others might simply reject you......
I have read somewhere, after November 2013, VOs are required to ask you to submit documents to support your stance before they refuse you.

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
LiftedR said:
You can register with the website and get your copy of record.
i've asked my immig consultant about this he told me my employer has to submit my employment info to service Canada first else its useless if i go directly them. But i think it might be worth a try.....

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
joshm said:
i've asked my immig consultant about this he told me my employer has to submit my employment info to service Canada first else its useless if i go directly them. But i think it might be worth a try.....
my file in 14th month still not in process.....applied gcms let see

albrye

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
2211/2212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUGUST-2013
Doc's Request.
12-MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
10-OCT-2013
Med's Request
25-MAR-2014
Med's Done....
10-APR-2014
Passport Req..
23-APR-2014
VISA ISSUED...
2-MAY-2014
LANDED..........
8-MAY-2014
byrwus said:
what i do not understand is that people become prs based on a bunch of papers. where is the human factor?
two missing words in a job description may tear apart decent men's lives.
I agree with you. As much as we know and understand that it is based on a pass/fail system, submitting all the information required and meeting all the requirements does not mean much if it cannot be translated on paper to be reviewed by visa officer. We have seen people who meet these requirements get denied because their manager left out vital information or the visa officer felt like the application was vague and so on and so forth. All those are products of subjectivity not objectivity. The list goes on and on. On the other hand, I cannot argue that this is the most unambiguous paths to immigration but as long as there are humans involved, it is heavily subjective.

albrye

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
2211/2212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUGUST-2013
Doc's Request.
12-MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
10-OCT-2013
Med's Request
25-MAR-2014
Med's Done....
10-APR-2014
Passport Req..
23-APR-2014
VISA ISSUED...
2-MAY-2014
LANDED..........
8-MAY-2014
byrwus said:
i see you have got two NOCs. What was its split among the full year? Were you working at the time of application in any of those places?

I am asking because my total experience in anada is:
1225 - 9.5 months
6222 - 2.5 months.
lEFT TO HOME COUNTRY

Please suggest if this can be a problem?
2211- worked from may 2012 to april 2013
2212-worked from april 2013 till present (but application was filed in august and employment letter was dated july 26, 2013)
I provided noa, t4 and some paystubs i could find, employment letter for 2211
no noa, no t4 (only employment letter, job duties and all paystubs) for 2212 (because 2013 tax year was not complete when I filed)

let me know if this helps

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
byrwus said:
makes me a bit happier.
any one got positive response if file under review

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
rajjj said:
any one got positive response if file under review
Nope....no news is good news I guess. I received my AOR on July 17 nothing since except for a request of my police certificate.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
joshm said:
Nope....no news is good news I guess. I received my AOR on July 17 nothing since except for a request of my police certificate.
how much time take if file in under review ....any one advise here