+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from Buffalo- New york visa office- share timeline

svs

Jul 16, 2009
dream23 said:
Friends, now i have a question.please,help.
IMM8 schedule 3 asks about language proficiency (question 6)
i took ielts but that was 3 years ago. do i still need to attach old copy of it as they ask in the form?
(they have original) what u plan to do?
Hi Dream23/Abhi, Have you provided the proof for IELTS . old copy?

When i applied in 2009 the quesiton was different...

(Language)
have you taken an approved test to access your proficiency in English or French ?
yes---- provide a copy of approved test results.
No --- Provide evidence of you proficiency in canada's official languages.

I have kept No at that time and wrote a letter explaining the proficiency in english based on my educational background and work experience)

but this time the note is different for question 4..if no they are not asking for any evidence. what should i do now?

please let meknow.

svs

Jul 16, 2009
rmdharan said:
JStar, Abhi and others who got Medicals and request for updated documents recently,
Generally I see that for everyone who got medicals they are asking this forms
is that to just get the updated information from us ?

I hope this time we need to send only the forms , should we send the proofs also like exp letters, educational certificate, English prof etc etc ?
please let me know
Do we need to provide the proofs also along with forms again?

Abhi, could you please let me know.

svs

Jul 16, 2009
rmdharan said:
JStar, Abhi and others who got Medicals and request for updated documents recently,
Generally I see that for everyone who got medicals they are asking this forms
is that to just get the updated information from us ?

I hope this time we need to send only the forms , should we send the proofs also like exp letters, educational certificate, English prof etc etc ?
please let me know
Hi Ramdharan,

Have you provided the proof for IELTS . old copy?

(Language)
have you taken an approved test to access your proficiency in English or French ?

I have kept No at that time and wrote a letter explaining the proficiency in english based on my educational background and work experience)

but this time the note is different for question 4..if no they are not asking for any evidence. what should i do now?

please let meknow.

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
For proofs, i asked PMM same question whether to provide proofs, below was his reply

"Just send what they asked for. They want to know what you have been doing since you applied originally."
and also "You don't need new photos"

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
I think for new applicants the English proficiency test is must, but for the old applicants like us, we already provided the evidence for almost all the requirements.

dream23

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2009
AOR Received.
1st: 19-12-2009(email), 2nd: 17-03-2010(email)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
July 14,2010 to NYC
Med's Done....
Sep 22, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2011
LANDED..........
June 30, 2012
svs said:
Hi Dream23/Abhi, Have you provided the proof for IELTS . old copy?

(Language)

please let meknow.
Svs,
i did attach 3-year old copy of ielts as it was asked on the form 3 (question 6).
I don't think it is a must, as they usually ask for ielts scores explicitely when they have questions. but just in case.

svs

Jul 16, 2009
rmdharan said:
For proofs, i asked PMM same question whether to provide proofs, below was his reply

"Just send what they asked for. They want to know what you have been doing since you applied originally."
and also "You don't need new photos"
ok Thanks Ramdharan, If i understand you correctly, i do not need to send any proofs again..just the forms they have asked for..Please correct me if i miss anything here..

svs

Jul 16, 2009
dream23 said:
Svs,
i did attach 3-year old copy of ielts as it was asked on the form 3 (question 6).
I don't think it is a must, as they usually ask for ielts scores explicitely when they have questions. but just in case.
Thank You Dream 23, i haven't provided any IELTS at that time, just an evidence with a letter explaining the proof of language proficiency..can i send the same copy again?selecting No again?.what do u suggest?

svs

Jul 16, 2009
rmdharan said:
I think for new applicants the English proficiency test is must, but for the old applicants like us, we already provided the evidence for almost all the requirements.
Thank You Ramdharan,

I haven't provided any IELTS at that time, just an evidence with a letter explaining the proof of language proficiency..can i send the same copy of the letter again?selecting No again?.what do u suggest? or do i need to write a new letter again?Please let me know.

svs

Jul 16, 2009
Dear Friends,

Could you please clarify the following for me.
I really appreciate your help.

Generic Applicaiton form:

Quesitons 4. Immigraition office requested for processing this application:
Do we need to write NY visa office since our application moved from buffalo to NY office.

7. If we answer NO to 7 th question it is asking for when did i apply..actually this is not applicable.
What did u answer?. Please let meknow.

10. Since i am on PGWP..Status : Worker..

EDUCATION/OCCUPATION DETAILS

Highest level of education:

When i applied in 2009 i have written bachelor's degree..but now i have completed 1 year post grad diploma from one college
and one more year of post grad diploma from different college..2 years of education in canada.
Do i need to select Post Grad/No degree..(why is it showing as No degree next to Post Grad) in
the drop down box(inside the form).

Current Ocupation:

I am on PGWP(Post grad work permit currently from last 10 months) and working for different employers
. I do have some gaps in between each project.
since this is open work permit. and current occupation Computer Network Technician(NOC 2281)
This is in related NOC codes of 2174 under the list anyway.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2174

I have applied for immigration under NOC 2174. Will it be a problem if i write different occupation for current occupation
now eventhough both NOC's are related.

Thank You So Much,

svs

Jul 16, 2009
Dear Friends,

I have the following quesitons in Schedule A form

8. On PGWP(Post Grad work permit) i was on and off the projects..do i need to mention those gaps
also?(different employers)

pelase let me know.

svs

Jul 16, 2009
Dear Friends,

I have the following questions in Schedule 3 form

7. Will each 1 year post grad diplomas in 2 different colleges comes under 2 years of full time
education in post secondary institution?

(or does it needsto be 2 year course)?

10. for assets..does assets needs to be on my name in india?
for settlement funds is minimum amount enough...at the time of applicaiton i have showed
around 11 thousand dollors...or can i show more in case if i show less assets on my name.

Please help me filling these forms.

Thanks,
SVS.