+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fiance Visa

aima123

Jan 20, 2007
I am a Filipina who's having a fiance leaving in Canada. What should I need to process first to have a Fiance Visa?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aima123 said:
I am a Filipina who's having a fiance leaving in Canada. What should I need to process first to have a Fiance Visa?
No fiancee visa for Canada, you have to be married or live in a C/law relationship.

PMM

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
aima123 said:
Oh really? So we need to be marry first.  Can we be married outside Canada?
HI aima123

Yes you can, of course you do, but after that; be prepared to prove to CIC that your recently marriage was not a tricky one just to obtain the residency, they are checking all this stuff with “magnifier”, I guess you already have a bunch of photos, letters, postcards…etc that prove your relationship its being for long time ago (it could help a lot.)

What do you think about it my friend PMM? am I right?

good luck
Eduardo

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Is it possible to get a fiance visa for my fiance in morocco? We are trying to find all ways possible to get my fiance here to canada for if I can not get to morocco. Are there any other options for us to look at? Like a work visa what is all needed for to do any of these? I am desperate for any information that I can get for my fiance and I both do not have alot of money for to do much but we want to be together what can we do?

Zhu

May 30, 2007
Ottawa, Canada
No, you can't get a fiancé visa - it doesn't exist in Canada.

The best way is to go through sponsorship if you have been together for long enough to have proof of a relationship.

Bogdan

May 22, 2009
Fiance Visa

Hello everyone... I'm planing to get married in the US, but live in Canada... My fiance wants to come here from the US and stay legal after we get married... I dont have Canadian citizen and can't start making a papers for her or myself yet... What does my fiance need to have, for just to come and stay legal in Canada and going back and forth to the US and Canada?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bogdan said:
Hello everyone... I'm planing to get married in the US, but live in Canada... My fiance wants to come here from the US and stay legal after we get married... I dont have Canadian citizen and can't start making a papers for her or myself yet... What does my fiance need to have, for just to come and stay legal in Canada and going back and forth to the US and Canada?
What is your status in Canada currently? If you are a student or temporary worker (as long as it's a skilled job) your spouse will be able to apply for an open work permit. If you are a PR, you can sponsor your spouse to get PR. To qualify as a spouse, you need to be married first or you need to have lived together for 12 months.

lanie86

Sep 27, 2009
aima123 said:
I am a Filipina who's having a fiance leaving in Canada. He want to take and live with him to canada but I've never meet him here in philippines so we dont have any photos and so on.
what can i do??? Is there any hope to come in canada even we hav'nt seen each other yet??

Aem26

Apr 12, 2013
Hello everyone! Please help me with some of my queries... I am a filipina, my bofeiend (filipino) just divorced to his wife (filipina) ! Can we get married as soon as possible? What are the arrangement for this? Thank you

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aem26 said:
Hello everyone! Please help me with some of my queries... I am a filipina, my bofeiend (filipino) just divorced to his wife (filipina) ! Can we get married as soon as possible? What are the arrangement for this? Thank you
Yes, you can get married, however I assume that they did not get divorced in the Philippines because divorce is not allowed there as far as I know so he should not try to get married in the Philippines again as they may not recognize his divorce and will see him as being already married.

mmkcanada

Nov 15, 2011
My daughter just engaged and have PR card and leaving outside canada for her studies, can she sponser her fiance for canada.