+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fees for FSW Buffalo

abingc

Jan 28, 2009
I sent in my FSW application to CIC , nova scotia with the $1400 CDN and the applicationw as approved and I was asked to send in the completed application to Buffalo, US.

The forms/checklist has an entry for Fees - which fees are they refering to ? Do i just attach in the fees receipt of $1400 ? When is landing fees to be paid?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

abingc said:
I sent in my FSW application to CIC , nova scotia with the $1400 CDN and the applicationw as approved and I was asked to send in the completed application to Buffalo, US.

The forms/checklist has an entry for Fees - which fees are they refering to ? Do i just attach in the fees receipt of $1400 ? When is landing fees to be paid?
1. How may people in the application, you, a spouse and 2 dependents? That equals $1400. So if that is right you need to submit $980 Can or $815 US for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. You have to pay that before the visa will be issued.

PMM

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
abingc said:

Can you tell me your Sydney, NS timeline...

abingc

Jan 28, 2009
PMM said:
HI

abingc said:

1. How may people in the application, you, a spouse and 2 dependents? That equals $1400. So if that is right you need to submit $980 Can or $815 US for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. You have to pay that before the visa will be issued.

PMM
Is that fee need to be sent with the main application that is being sent to Buffalo ? or they will ask me to send the fees when they ask me to send in the passports after the decisionis made?

abingc

Jan 28, 2009
Mike053 said:
abingc said:

about 3 weeks

abingc

Jan 28, 2009
abingc said:
Mike053 said:
abingc said:

about 3 weeks