+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Oct 29, 2013
Hi, I am from Pakistan I sent so many applications as general workers to the neme of diffrent farm but unfortunately no body can reply me.So what can i do for getting work permit as general workers of Canada ?

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
Hi All,

Can anybody guide me about the validity period of UK Police Certificate (ACPO) because I heard that it is depend upon the Canadian High commission?
Previously, I submitted UK Police Certificate at the time of Application (Apr-2012). Now they are again asking along with MR.
Thank You

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fahadkalis said:
Hi All,

Can anybody guide me about the validity period of UK Police Certificate (ACPO) because I heard that it is depend upon the Canadian High commission?
Previously, I submitted UK Police Certificate at the time of Application (Apr-2012). Now they are again asking along with MR.
Thank You
1. No older than 3 months when submitted, valid for 1 year. Some offices request a new one, some don't.

shezi

Mar 6, 2008
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
POM18 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]

Hi Friends,

Any Pre- Feb 2008 applicant (2008) from Pakistan have received their fees back ?

Pls update

[/size][/size]

Shariful_bd

Nov 2, 2013
I am from Bangladesh. Is there anybody from Bangladesh? I am not interested to pay $500 for this, because, I think it is too much, where the Application fees was only CN$500. And I think the law is for all, if the Canadian govt. change the law then everybody of us can be benefited. And all the applicants (before 28 Feb.2008) should not attend the sue process.

mars1970

Sep 19, 2013
When are we going to received our refund, i already submit the Foreign Electronic Fund Transfer 3 months ago and why it took so long? Did anyone received refund from pre 2005 application??? I need my money badly. :mad:

This is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

In the birth certificate I submitted to CIC. The place of birth is different from the passport and birth certificate. Where as all the other details are same including date of birth, parents name etc. I submitted my documents via a qualified immigration lawyer. According to him there is no problem if the place of birth changes in the birth certificate and passport. He said only date of birth matters for CIC. Today when I gone through the spreadsheet section of returned application. I saw the applications of many applicants were rejected due to minor errors like use of old schedule 3 form, error in filling forms etc.

I am really panic now. Please let me know whether any of you had the same experience like me and what will be CIC's decision.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mars1970 said:
When are we going to received our refund, i already submit the Foreign Electronic Fund Transfer 3 months ago and why it took so long? Did anyone received refund from pre 2005 application??? I need my money badly. :mad:

This is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Sir

Drop them email / reminder . They will respond

mars1970

Sep 19, 2013
Hello Msaeed,

Thank you for that, but i already send them email but it is an auto reply. All my dream for canada already fallen because of this and yet my own hard earned money still on-hold, this is so disappointing. Please advised.

Thanks for your time.
:)

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Hello Kiwi1,

My FSW application was of 2007 Dec and I got PPR on 2012 Oct and I have sent my family passport by Oct 19 2012.

My passport were in Manila VO for about 6 months i.e., till March.

On March, I got my passport with Visa (with a stamp of " Immigrant Visa Cancelled Without Prejudice").

I can not believe it....Though

As my wife is doing PhD in Canada, I entered Canada & stayed for 1 months under TRV and again going under same status

By the time, similar to you, I have requested for landing fee etc refund...

But yesterday, I found a letter and opened it expecting refund check.

But it was similar to you, i.e., correction letter

They said:

"You have recently received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada dated May 24, 2013, indicating that your Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application for immigration to Canada had been terminated.

This letter was sent to you in error.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion it may have caused you. Your immigration application will continue to be processed as per usual procedures."

Now, my eCase is reappeared as before.

What can we expect and how to proceed forward.

Looking forward from you

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
rakeshtk said:
Hi Seniors,

In the birth certificate I submitted to CIC. The place of birth is different from the passport and birth certificate. Where as all the other details are same including date of birth, parents name etc. I submitted my documents via a qualified immigration lawyer. According to him there is no problem if the place of birth changes in the birth certificate and passport. He said only date of birth matters for CIC. Today when I gone through the spreadsheet section of returned application. I saw the applications of many applicants were rejected due to minor errors like use of old schedule 3 form, error in filling forms etc.

I am really panic now. Please let me know whether any of you had the same experience like me and what will be CIC's decision.
[You should send them a letter of explanation for placing on your file regarding the variation in place of birth. By the way, how it occurred. what document you took first: the birth certificate or passport? ]

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
parajulirp said:
Hello Kiwi1,

My FSW application was of 2007 Dec and I got PPR on 2012 Oct and I have sent my family passport by Oct 19 2012.

My passport were in Manila VO for about 6 months i.e., till March.

On March, I got my passport with Visa (with a stamp of " Immigrant Visa Cancelled Without Prejudice").

I can not believe it....Though

As my wife is doing PhD in Canada, I entered Canada & stayed for 1 months under TRV and again going under same status

By the time, similar to you, I have requested for landing fee etc refund...

But yesterday, I found a letter and opened it expecting refund check.

But it was similar to you, i.e., correction letter

They said:

"You have recently received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada dated May 24, 2013, indicating that your Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application for immigration to Canada had been terminated.

This letter was sent to you in error.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion it may have caused you. Your immigration application will continue to be processed as per usual procedures."

Now, my eCase is reappeared as before.

What can we expect and how to proceed forward.

Looking forward from you
Sir

Thank Al Mighty Allah and Celebrate . And laugh on luck and system

Stay Blessed

Tipu Zaidi

Apr 9, 2013
Dear All
I am pre-Feb 2008 applicant, from Pakistan.Today I received all my documents from CIC. but not received the fees back.
So advise me what can I do now?

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Tipu Zaidi said:
Dear All
I am pre-Feb 2008 applicant, from Pakistan.Today I received all my documents from CIC. but not received the fees back.
So advise me what can I do now?
Hi Tipu Zaidi,

I did not receive refund too after filing my refund last July 4, 2013. When did you apply for refund?

May I also ask how did you get your original documents back from CIC. As far as I know, we can no longer get the original documents we submitted before.

Please advise.

Thank you.