Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
Johnny31 said:
Well, just speaking from the perspective of someone that's currently living in Canada - The reason why I don't believe there could be a law to expedite the rulings of this lawsuit is because during my recent conversion with a couple of MPs from my district, they said it's totally up to the judge when he will make the judgement. It could be tomorrow, it could be next year, but he will not make this decisions quicker just because the litigants want him to do so.
Thanks, so the moral of the story is sit an wait, but what about the court accepting additional files to a lead case? Surely that should not be allowed.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
joe07 said:
Chief Justice has not given any statement it was speculated my the lawyers that he wold give his verdict in march 2013... just like us in the forum speculating about the pros and cons lawyers doing the same....
This was not a speculation, http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/arguments-in-class-proceedings-begins-january-14th-930-a-m-est
look at the March 7th entry, where in one of Liar ooops, my bad I meant a lawyer said he was present when the chief justice announced so.

I know CIC made it bad, for the applicants, but it was a necessity, which they would have already proved in the court. But its funny to see a few here have so much faith in the lawyers and their interpretation of the Charter ! Its the Lawyers who are exploiting the ones in despair. So, I don't know who is more evil.

Tim is the coolest of the lot, still adding litigants when he should not be ( under suspension, verdict is due..many more reasons). Are we so blind not to see the intention here ?

I think Kenny, should have allowed the processing of pre 2008 but not for the PR. Something more like a temp open WP for two years.
Prove that you pursued your career for which you have trained/studied and gained experience and upgrade to a PR or no extension of Wp, pls go home ! This would have given the some of the deserving pre 2008's a chance !

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Knight_Crusader said:
This was not a speculation, http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/arguments-in-class-proceedings-begins-january-14th-930-a-m-est
look at the March 7th entry, where in one of Liar ooops, my bad I meant a lawyer said he was present when the chief justice announced so.

I know CIC made it bad, for the applicants, but it was a necessity, which they would have already proved in the court. But its funny to see a few here have so much faith in the lawyers and their interpretation of the Charter ! Its the Lawyers who are exploiting the ones in despair. So, I don't know who is more evil.

Tim is the coolest of the lot, still adding litigants when he should not be ( under suspension, verdict is due..many more reasons). Are we so blind not to see the intention here ?

I think Kenny, should have allowed the processing of pre 2008 but not for the PR. Something more like a temp open WP for two years.
Prove that you pursued your career for which you have trained/studied and gained experience and upgrade to a PR or no extension of Wp, pls go home ! This would have given the some of the deserving pre 2008's a chance !
. Your comments are now ENCOURAGING. CHEERS

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Today I recieved my new CAIP notes according to that my PSDEC=1 ON 30-05-2012 and SELDEC=7 on 15-02-2013, My Total points is 72 but my file is rejected on 29 June 2012 due to 87.4(1). And the special thing is that my consultant says me who is my relative as well that you will never win the Court case and decision never comes because CIC have his own rules and no one has to interfere them or challenge them. Now Guys I dont understand what to do and what is going on and why Judge dont give his verdict is my consultant is true... I need your comments specially seniors here

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Knight_Crusader said:

Because he collects another $500 from naive people.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
pls see a post in 'canada visa" copied and pasted below, if it is true, CIC is anticipating a verdict from court against the law eliminating pre june 2008 applications and are prepared to process the applications (I guss)

"April News and Updates

I decided to make a quick video blog to address many of the questions that I have been receiving over the past few weeks in regards to the FSW Program.

Click here to WATCH

In Summary:

1) Do not send in your credentials to be assessed pre-maturely
2) We have no news regarding the occupations list
3) The opening of the program may be delayed past May 4th, depending on the outcome of an outstanding court case.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail me privately at: matthew@skilledworkercanada.com or call me at my office: 604-605-7013.

Stay Positive!

-Matthew Iwama"

Un quote

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
Hello everyone, i've send an email David Cohen requesting an update and this is what i've received back:

Dear .......,

Thank you for your message.

The judge in our case had indicated that a decision would be released by the end of March, however it has not yet occurred.

There is no indication as to exactly when the decision will be released, but it is expected any day now. We will be emailing all participating clients once it is published.

Please contact me if you require anything else,

Kind regards,

Carolina Correa

Department Supervisor

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:

one of the lawyer was present and was absent minded !!! lol and he says that the judge told group/him.. as far as my knowledge judges for any verdict the judge will not tell that i will announce things on so and so date.. when he feels that he has listened to the pros and cons then he comes out with a decision. ( assuming that everyone is matured to know how a judge says his verdict). so my whole point is, its a lawyer who said that he heard ... we don't have any proof that the judge said so will wait out............... and for some of the group members who said judge will rule in favor of CIC ( that can happen only if he is been bribed) a judge will rule in favor of justice....
just coz the verdict is delayed please don't go on forum and say justice is denied..please do ur normal work get a life , secure yourself with a good job/current job and what ever the case maybe accept it..

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
Dear All I applied in 2007 and with the look of things,it does not look like CIC will be going back to reprocess the already shreadded pre feb 2008 files.In order not to loose at both ends can someone please tell me where to get the form to get my refund and where to send the form to thanks.

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
obib said:
Dear All I applied in 2007 and with the look of things,it does not look like CIC will be going back to reprocess the already shreadded pre feb 2008 files.In order not to loose at both ends can someone please tell me where to get the form to get my refund and where to send the form to thanks.
FSW fee return notice: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

PDF refund form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5741E.pdf

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
We will wait for judgement day on 18th of may 2013.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hopefulever said:
We will wait for judgement day on 18th of may 2013.
That's a Saturday.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cljw31 said:
please stop making up information.
I think he can't. If you check the history of his posts he is totally delusional.. better just disregard all his posts and comments.