File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefulever said:
If I am not wrong Mr kenney has only shortilsted Mr thepolgisth eligible for PR.
Dear senior members

I have applied FSW in 12th February 2008, in November 2012 i checked my status it shows IN PROCESS and after a month it changed into decision made, but now nothing is showing just following message.

{We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed: ....}

what should i do kindly advise..

best regards,

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
If I am not wrong Mr kenney has only shortilsted Mr thepolgisth eligible for PR.
The Dr disappears.. did he just give some excitement and anxiety to the forum saying he got his status back.. he was the first to comment on the E cas not available.. and he is the first to get it restored... looks funny to me since there is not a single person who's status has been restored even in the other forums.. if what he says is true ...Good for him...

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shezi said:
Dear senior members

I have applied FSW in 12th February 2008, in November 2012 i checked my status it shows IN PROCESS and after a month it changed into decision made, but now nothing is showing just following message.

{We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed: ....}

what should i do kindly advise..

best regards,
Have patience and you can be in queue... if I am not mistaken there would not be a single person to give you a solid answer. Just wait till march end.. u might get some info where we are heading too

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
joe07 said:
The Dr disappears.. did he just give some excitement and anxiety to the forum saying he got his status back.. he was the first to comment on the E cas not available.. and he is the first to get it restored... looks funny to me since there is not a single person who's status has been restored even in the other forums.. if what he says is true ...Good for him...
Dear Joe,
Since I was busy with patients and as you might be knowing that tomorrow is the World Kidney Day so I was busy with some work.
After reading your post, I just checked it again and ecas is showing. Further to your knowledge, the status is blank.

Why should I lie ? If I can do well for unknown people who come to us as a patient, then how can I raise your and other forum mates excitement by just writing wrongful information.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thephilanthropist said:
Dear Joe,
Since I was busy with patients and as you might be knowing that tomorrow is the World Kidney Day so I was busy with some work.
After reading your post, I just checked it again and ecas is showing. Further to your knowledge, the status is blank.

Why should I lie ? If I can do well for unknown people who come to us as a patient, then how can I raise your and other forum mates excitement by just writing wrongful information.
no hard feelings bro. It's just a casual line passed. Didn't see anyone's re appear

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
joe07 said:
no hard feelings bro. It's just a casual line passed. Didn't see anyone's re appear
Why should I have hard feelings for you brother.

I just clarified my situation. Further as one of my mate is out so I have his workload. Just tired.
Sleeping around 1am (if no emergency) at night and back to hospital around 8am. Very tight scheduled now a days.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
The excitement in wait of judgement day is for more than excitement which is felt for Bumper draw day. We have to see the outcome and future course of action in our settlement.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
My guess is that You could be one among the 88 Pre-feb2008 applications left with the CHC,Delhi.

The most baffling question is that why did your name,address and status disappear for a week and re-surfaced again. Unlike our situation

where everything disappeared and gone for good.

However, i am really happy for your current status now Brother.

thephilanthropist said:
Dear Joe,

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
ms32 are you getting window with below text in it?

On-Line Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have: •sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

OR
Are you able to access their Database and getting your name and address but Status is BLANK?
ms32 said:
My status also same- IVO!! its all gone(blank)

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
If all are rejected, how come the processing time still shows it takes 97 months. There a many of us who have crossed 97 months.

'' This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times .''

What does this mean. If you click on the link it indicates 97 months.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I believe there is not much significance of online e-cas status.
No matter if it's “In Process” or not accepting our credentials.
Now the statement of judge will be the final thing we get.
What CIC says in their website and what they actually do are really TWO different things. they not even show the real backlog data.
Even they can put a single line to clear applicants that why their online database is not recognizing us, rather more confusing us.
Yes but we have spent a really good amount of time in speculations on ECas status :)
thats what we all can do.

st-cnncomes said:
If all are rejected, how come the processing time still shows it takes 97 months. There a many of us who have crossed 97 months.

'' This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times .''

What does this mean. If you click on the link it indicates 97 months.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Hany1 said:
We read a lot of articles without interest please wait for the court's ruling ;)
Totally agreed. With addition that Ecas will NOT bring any results whatsoever it shows or not. Just count the remaining days of March 2013. ;D :D