AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
hopefulever said:
Result of litigation will be like this most probably:

900 litigants from pre june judgement to be given priority procesing within two months i.e. by 31 st may 2013.

rest of the litigants be second priority processing i.e. with in six months.

rest all backlogged non litigants to be heared in supreme court and cod take nearly two years period and unclear future.
You should put a fourth group: backlogged non litigants and have successful businesses in their country. :D

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Tim dee B vich B dae k pehla hee uss nuu bannae karr ditta a. Hunn duje v line vich hann. Kuchh nhee milna ehna kuttiyaa kolo.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
I guess the judgement will be on 23rd March 2013. :D :D

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
I guess the judgement will be on 23rd March 2013. :D :D
courts across globe dont work on weekends ;) just have patience for couple of weeks.. in or out will get to know:what an wonderful idea Sirji!!!

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
joe07 said:
courts across globe dont work on weekends ;) just have patience for couple of weeks.. in or out will get to know:what an wonderful idea Sirji!!!
Actually it is pakistan date, whereas the date in Canada will be 22nd (what a wonderful justification) :D :D :D

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
This is not a Pakistan centric forum. wonderful sense of Humour !!!!

wounderful said:
Actually it is pakistan date, whereas the date in Canada will be 22nd (what a wonderful justification) :D :D :D

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Itly episode may have positive affect on our court case.It gave a guide to file a case in indian court in case cic did some mischief. Wait wait & wait.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Itly episode may have positive affect on our court case.It gave a guide to file a case in indian court in case cic did some mischief. Wait wait & wait.
dont be stupid. That's cold blooded murder and not any immigration issue. Just have patience till month end

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
DEAR MATES,
I HAVE COPY PASTE THE BELOW MENTIONED POST FROM SOME OTHER FORUM AND I HOPE THAT WHAT S/HE IS URGING US TO DO IS REALLY A GOOD EFFORT. INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIME IN JUST PASSING THE COMMENTS, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE EFFORT. MOREOVER, IF THIS KIND OF EFFORT WERE DONE PRIOR i.e. IN 2010,2011 MANY OF US WHO QUALIFY UNDER FAST TRACK WOULD HAVE RE-APPLIED.

I REQUEST ALL OF US TO KINDLY SHARE THE INFORMATION.....

Dear Members,
I request all members especially from New Delhi Visa Office and those having filed their application up to Jul 2004 and PSDEC = 1

Please check the ecas status. and kindly comment on what its showing.

This would be very much helpful to understand the situation.

DEAR RACHU, CHANDIGARH-TORONTO AND ALL BELOVED MEMBERS. PLEASE CONSIDER THE REQUEST AND PLEASE POST THE RESULT OF CHECKING ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

VISA OFFICE:_______
ECAS STATUS:________
CAIPS CODE STATUS OF PSDEC:________ (if applicable)
CAIPS CODE STATUS OF SELDEC:_______ (if applicable)
ARE YOU A LITIGANT THROUGH ANY LAWYER: (yes OR no)
DATE OF APPLICATION:__________
DATE OF AOR RECEIVED:_________
DATE OF UPDATION OF DOCUMENTS:____________
and
ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU FEEL RELEVANT FOR ANALYZING THE SITUATION....

PLEASE TAKE SOME EFFORTS MEMBERS

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
thephilanthropist said:
DEAR MATES,
I HAVE COPY PASTE THE BELOW MENTIONED POST FROM SOME OTHER FORUM AND I HOPE THAT WHAT S/HE IS URGING US TO DO IS REALLY A GOOD EFFORT. INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIME IN JUST PASSING THE COMMENTS, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE EFFORT. MOREOVER, IF THIS KIND OF EFFORT WERE DONE PRIOR i.e. IN 2010,2011 MANY OF US WHO QUALIFY UNDER FAST TRACK WOULD HAVE RE-APPLIED.

I REQUEST ALL OF US TO KINDLY SHARE THE INFORMATION.....

Dear Members,
I request all members especially from New Delhi Visa Office and those having filed their application up to Jul 2004 and PSDEC = 1

Please check the ecas status. and kindly comment on what its showing.

This would be very much helpful to understand the situation.

DEAR RACHU, CHANDIGARH-TORONTO AND ALL BELOVED MEMBERS. PLEASE CONSIDER THE REQUEST AND PLEASE POST THE RESULT OF CHECKING ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

VISA OFFICE:_______
ECAS STATUS:________
CAIPS CODE STATUS OF PSDEC:________ (if applicable)
CAIPS CODE STATUS OF SELDEC:_______ (if applicable)
ARE YOU A LITIGANT THROUGH ANY LAWYER: (yes OR no)
DATE OF APPLICATION:__________
DATE OF AOR RECEIVED:_________
DATE OF UPDATION OF DOCUMENTS:____________
and
ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU FEEL RELEVANT FOR ANALYZING THE SITUATION....

PLEASE TAKE SOME EFFORTS MEMBERS
. Thanks for this great advise, though my ecas is still showing IN PROCESS up till now. This info is worth working with. We only have two weeks left this March, let's continue to pray for a favourable VERDICT. Thank you

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
From the information already available, it is now proved that all delhi applications are deleted and only litigants will gain if court judgement comes out in favour of litigation. One more point is how forcefully court judgement is given will result in timing of processing these files.All of us were little confused whether cic can be sued in indian court or not, itly episode though it is a pain ful for us , the indians, is some what a guide how we can stop the brutality of other nations & financial irregularity in other countries soil by cheating its citizens.It is realy a shameful act on the part of cic to rob huge population of indian origin for such a long period and then denying their dues.The week of 18-23 will give some clarity on the issue.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
positive effect !!! are you kidding. after all Italians are not the first ones to jump a parole, the french already did against india way back in 1996.

would you think sonia, at the helm of affairs would let India do something against Italy. Remember quattrocchi episode !!!

Fat Hopes mate !!!!.

hopefulever said:

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
This is the bad luck for india to have family rule for so many years. otherwise india would have been far ahead of china to be super power in case the there was no family rule for so many years..

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
A Janhityachika on a simple page signed by lot of applicants can be written and forward to Honorable Chief justice of SUPREME COURT describing that how Canadian high Commission, New Delhi cheated lakhs of innocent people of India by not giving them Interest on the Processing fee and not giving them the compensation. How they hold us, used our processing fees and destroy our 10 young precious years of our life. I hope that it will be effective. Secondly we can move to INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION for justice. But first we have to wait for the Decision of the court.

hopefulever said:
From the information already available, it is now proved that all delhi applications are deleted and only litigants will gain if court judgement comes out in favour of litigation. One more point is how forcefully court judgement is given will result in timing of processing these files.All of us were little confused whether cic can be sued in indian court or not, itly episode though it is a pain ful for us , the indians, is some what a guide how we can stop the brutality of other nations & financial irregularity in other countries soil by cheating its citizens.It is realy a shameful act on the part of cic to rob huge population of indian origin for such a long period and then denying their dues.The week of 18-23 will give some clarity on the issue.