+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
No I haven’t applied for gcms notes yet. Still waiting for good news. I don’t think anyone has got COPR in FST stream. Even I have not heard anything here in this forum.

Today I called the IRCC, the agent said everything looks good. There are good things, application is open/ processing (not on hold) as many applications are on hold due to covid. There is not any correspondence for any documents etc.
It is just need to be finalized and you will get the good news soon hopefully
Glad to hear he gave you some good news and things might be moving along!
Thanks for letting me know, and I will let you know when I get my notes and where I am at.
All the best to you too!

Reactions: Avleen sahota

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Thank you
So I received my gcms, My latest note was from Feb 5th when I passed my criminality. As far as I can tell it hasn't been looked at since.
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
So who knows how long it could take really.
Do you think you might be further along?

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
So I received my gcms, My latest note was from Feb 5th when I passed my criminality. As far as I can tell it hasn't been looked at since.
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
So who knows how long it could take really.
Do you think you might be further along?
Thanks for the updates
No ideas how long they r goinG to take the for the security check. Even whenever I call the IRCC agents; they don’t respond well to make me satisfies. Just asking for wait
Wait wait wait but no ideas how long ???

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
No I haven’t applied for gcms notes yet. Still waiting for good news. I don’t think anyone has got COPR in FST stream. Even I have not heard anything here in this forum.

Today I called the IRCC, the agent said everything looks good. There are good things, application is open/ processing (not on hold) as many applications are on hold due to covid. There is not any correspondence for any documents etc.
It is just need to be finalized and you will get the good news soon hopefully
Agent told me almost the exact thing a few days ago. Did you get ppr/copr? If yes, how long took for you?

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi guys ,I am also a FST Applicant,
AOR - Dec -05 .
No updates what so ever.
Applied for GCMS note on September- 07. Still waiting for the arrival.
Medical expired.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi all
Have you guys anyone got COPR/PPR ?
Please update here. As it can give hope to others.. waiting for one year. Really frustrating
Thanks

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hey just saw this. Still no updates I received my second set of GCMS notes Oct 28th and there were no updates then either. Security still not started etc. How about you?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hey just saw this. Still no updates I received my second set of GCMS notes Oct 28th and there were no updates then either. Security still not started etc. How about you?
Same here. Not any updates since February
Received notes in November for the second time. There is still the same things. So frustrating don’t know what is immigration doing for such a long time. Covid doesn’t seem a real excuse, as they don’t have to see/meet the people to process applications, which are not required any documents; can be finally processed.
Just waiting waiting

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Same here. Not any updates since February
Received notes in November for the second time. There is still the same things. So frustrating don’t know what is immigration doing for such a long time. Covid doesn’t seem a real excuse, as they don’t have to see/meet the people to process applications, which are not required any documents; can be finally processed.
Just waiting waiting
Yeah, its not fun waiting, it sucks that CEC applicants are getting it when the applied late 2020! I'm grateful to be here already but have lost all optimism of it arriving anytime soon. It would be nice to know we can stay and move forward with our lives. It will come when it comes I guess! Lets keep each other posted, I might even try calling today

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
In my knowledge the FST is the least cared application under express entry. I have seen people who applied under this program have waited atleast 10 month to a year and longer .only one guy I know of,got his PR under 5 months few years back. I think they give us the privilege of entering into the EE system with lower score and wants us to wait longer to get the fruit. Almost all the federal departments are running low on staffs and most of them are still work from home. We should not expect a officer to give same potential during working on his /her pijamas.
I haven't seen my family for last 15 months and I have no clue when I'm going to meet them.I know most of us are in the almost in the same situation.The immigration officers sees our application as just a work but for us it is life. Checking for emails every other minute is almost became a second nature for me.all the above said words are just out of frustration.
Hope the good news reach us all very soon. Keep supportive to each .Stay blessed

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
In my knowledge the FST is the least cared application under express entry. I have seen people who applied under this program have waited atleast 10 month to a year and longer .only one guy I know of,got his PR under 5 months few years back. I think they give us the privilege of entering into the EE system with lower score and wants us to wait longer to get the fruit. Almost all the federal departments are running low on staffs and most of them are still work from home. We should not expect a officer to give same potential during working on his /her pijamas.
I haven't seen my family for last 15 months and I have no clue when I'm going to meet them.I know most of us are in the almost in the same situation.The immigration officers sees our application as just a work but for us it is life. Checking for emails every other minute is almost became a second nature for me.all the above said words are just out of frustration.
Hope the good news reach us all very soon. Keep supportive to each .Stay blessed
It sure sounds like it! It doesn't make any sense though, just process them like any other express entry application!!
That must be really hard, i'm sorry to hear, hang in there and fingers crossed we get some good news soon. It really sucks they don't do them in order. I tried to call IRCC the other day to see if they had any updates, i got told there was a 50 min wait so i requested the call back option and waited over 3 hrs for no call unfortunately. Back to impatiently waiting!
Yep lets keep each other updated, all the best!