+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
eligibility in progress
Thanks
If I m mot wrong but eligibility is the initial processing stage of application And it is already started 9th month of application submission

How you know? Have you got any updates in your account? Which country are you basically from.?

My account doesn’t show any updates since after
medical updated. But whenever I call IRCC, every time I get the same reply that security has not started yet. Even the agents don’t respond well and answer never makes me satisfied. It is so frustrating

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Jan AOR, FSW-outland
according to GCMS notes
eligibility, criminality, medical: passed
security: blank

Raised two webforms to local VO and IRCC two weeks ago and haven't received any reply so far.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hey has anyone here received copr yet?
I am fst inland December 08 aor, still waiting.
No not yet. I m in the same boat AOR November 8th 2019
And I don’t think anyone has got COPR/ PPR since late July till now... it seems so slow specially for federal skill trade program applicants..
so helpless and just waiting waiting

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
damn, its so weird that fst streams seem to not be being processed, have you seen your gcms notes?
I'm currently waiting to receive them to see where we are at.
Do you know of anyone that received PR through fst?

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
damn, its so weird that fst streams seem to not be being processed, have you seen your gcms notes?
I'm currently waiting to receive them to see where we are at.
Do you know of anyone that received PR through fst?
No I haven’t applied for gcms notes yet. Still waiting for good news. I don’t think anyone has got COPR in FST stream. Even I have not heard anything here in this forum.

Today I called the IRCC, the agent said everything looks good. There are good things, application is open/ processing (not on hold) as many applications are on hold due to covid. There is not any correspondence for any documents etc.
It is just need to be finalized and you will get the good news soon hopefully

Reactions: mattrawlins86