+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Happy New Year to all of you! I wish this year we all finally become permanent residents ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
Any news guys?
Our medicals reached Ottawa on Dec-30 , so now I dont know what happens next... How would I know when they forward the results to Buffalo?

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ton40 said:
Happy New Year to all of you! I wish this year we all finally become permanent residents ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
Any news guys?
Our medicals reached Ottawa on Dec-30 , so now I dont know what happens next... How would I know when they forward the results to Buffalo?
Happy new year to you all!

By the way Ton40 how do u check or confirm if ottawa received the medicals? thanks :)

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
The doctor's office gave me the tracking number. So I saw it was received by them on 12-30-2010.

ans

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
You can email Buffalo to verify if they have your medicals. No news for me, still waiting... :( How was your medical, ton40?

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
The medicals were just fine, I told the nurse I was nervous about the blood drain and she had me lay down, so I did not even feel anything, all it was fear in my head.
Ans, I think you should email Buffalo and ask them if everything is alright with your application. I know people that after emailing and asking whats going on they receive passport request.... So just remind them you exist and see what they are going to say.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update guys?
Now it's been 5 month since I send out federal application to buffalo.
I'm being impatient.

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
wcikkk said:
Any update guys?
Now it's been 5 month since I send out federal application to buffalo.
I'm being impatient.
Nothing new. I dont know what's happening to our applications.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think even if we all sent our applications to Buffalo, timeline is little different btw applicants in Canada and in US.

From what I've observed in this board, US applicants proceed a bit faster.

I will email to Buffalo office on Monday to find out what's really going on.

They might not even email me back, but this would be my best shot at this moment.

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
to ton40

Yes I am new to this thread and I am appliying from the US.
Expecting some good news very soon!
Good luck to all of us!
Thanks

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Hey HopeVisa,

We applied Aug-11, and they started proceeding our file Nov-08. We got our medicals and AOR. We r applying from the US as well.
You should get your file number very soon!

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
ton40,

Thanks for keeping me positive! I really want my AOR and Medicals by the end of this month of January. Soooooo looooonnng waiiiit which is killing me.
My application reached Buffalo on Aug-23, my ckecks have been cashed on Oct-27.
We have almost the same timeline. The progression in your application process is giving me hope!
I wish u all the best for the rest of your application process.
I will update on my case as soon as I have a new information from Buffalo.

Tanks!

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
No news today~~~~
I checked their webiste. The timeline of Buffalo has changed from 9 months to 6 months. I think it's a good sign.
I hope we can get ANYTHING from them soon:))))