+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Thank you Que100! You should receive yours pretty soon too. Consider the fact that I am in the US and they send it as a domestic mail, you guys are considered as international which takes a little longer. We received the AOR and medicals 2 weeks after they sent us the email. In my mind we have so far the same timeline as the guys who applied in June - ans, florida, digital. The delay we experienced is because the first correspondence was returned to Buffalo...
Good luck and dont forget that Christmas always brings miracles :)

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ton40!

Early xmas present for you for sure :D Best of luck with your medicals and here's to you landing in your new country soon :)

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Félicitation, ton40!!
Didn't you send out federal application August 11?
I guess we have exactly same timeline.
I'm happy to hear that you got your AOR and Medical request together.
I never expected them to come at the same time.

I hope I can get mine soon.
Now there's a possibility that I might get something within December.

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
Congrats ton40 !!!!

I got a letter from Detroit yesterday,says that they have now completed the initial assesment of the application and expect to finalize without an interview.

But they are asking me for my original police certificat the federal and state one from my country, but we sent it in the application to buffalo, i sent them an email asking if they want a new because we sent the original and the translation f....k, they answered that they will review our file again and contact us if further documents will be needed. I waited 3 months to get them, so if they ask for a new one ?????

Also we have the green light to pay the permanent residence fee

But for sure, its gonna take ages!!!!!

Hope you guys get good news before xmas

good luck!!!

ans

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Nothing new here. I am still waiting... It's been more than 6 months now since I submitted my application to Buffalo. Congratulations, ton40! When are you going to do the medicals?

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Yes, we sent our federal application on Aug-11.
yegoo, I think you will hear good news soon, I had the same feeling when florida's file was transferred to Detroit :)
Its good that you mentioned you send the original police clearance to Buffalo, hopefully they will get it from them. I really hope they dont ask you to send a new one, because this will be a pain in the bud.
Ans, I cant believe you still havent heard anything from them yet! Why would they take so long....Have you been living in a lot of different countries?

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
ton40 said:
Thank you Que100! You should receive yours pretty soon too. Consider the fact that I am in the US and they send it as a domestic mail, you guys are considered as international which takes a little longer. We received the AOR and medicals 2 weeks after they sent us the email. In my mind we have so far the same timeline as the guys who applied in June - ans, florida, digital. The delay we experienced is because the first correspondence was returned to Buffalo...
Good luck and dont forget that Christmas always brings miracles :)

Hi,

I am newbie and am still currently figuring out my paper for the application. Is there a deadline or a last date to apply for the Quebec skilled worker program?

thanks
Harsha

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
Hey guys I got another email from Detroit they are asking me to get another police certificate from my conutry, so its seems that I am gonna have to wait for a few mor months.

Good luck to all !!

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
yegoo, that seriously sucks! why the heck they need another police certificate? how old was the original police certificate from your country when you submitted your fed application to Buffalo?
I looked through the papers they have sent us (aor+medicals) and it says they do not need any additional documents at this time (if needed there is a 90 days period we have to send them), I guess all yours guys say the same.