Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Congrats friend my heart is overjoyed for you. Hopevisa is right lets be strong a little longer!! You deserve a HIP HIP IP OURAHHH!!!

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats HopeVisa for both finishing your grad program and getting your passport request!! This is fantastic news for us all! :D Best wishes for your landing!

Hang in there ae03yy, you've come this far already and right now the finish line is almost in reach!

I just got an update from the e-Cas tracker as well, my address is back up.

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Double Congratulations , Hope , for your visa and your studies !
I am a grad student too .. I have an idea of what it is to be caught between Buffalo and school. Go, get the visa .... Happy for U .

ae03yy said:
smthg funny happened... i was just thinking of givin up my dream and wanted send a message to everyone here. Then i clicked in my email first, and here is a message from eCAS Tracker. So, i went back to ecas to see and now my address is back in place.

I am just hoping for a miracle within the next 8 days to receive PPR, send passport and have it back, and then do my landin... somethin tells me i need ro keep hopin and trustin God, but when i see there's just few days to Aug 23 i get discourage.

God hear my cry and if my dream is wicked or selfish then dont let it happen. If it is not the time for me then i'll pass and wait my turn but plz have ur name glorified thru me! sniffff
Keep praying , girl !! no discourage .... we walk by faith and not by sight ! Just walk toward the visa !

Have a nice evening & keep :p , fellas !

nkusi.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
wcikkk said:
I just recieved CAIPS notes by email, and it seems there hasn't been any progress since last two months.

ae03yy, I got non-coded CAIPS again which looks exactly same as last time that I sent you few months ago.

I think everyone else on this forum has got CAIPS as a coded version.

Did I do something wrong when I submitted a request? Feels quite odd.
Sorry i forgot to answer you. The notes you have recd are from the new system: GCMS. When i ordered mine a month ago I asked for both CAIPS and GCMS, but since my file is transferred i dont know what to expect now. How do you manage to receive the notes by email, i dont get it :(

Is there any dates anywhere? if you need a hand to look for it email it to me then and I'll let you know.

Good evening everyones

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
AEO, your dream won't be in vain. ITs a sign of something good to come, very soon. :) Keep the hope alive.

@Hopevisa,

Congrats for your PR, and I wish you success and happiness in your new journey in life.

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
My address is back in place as well.
I bet they've done with our files and Passport request will be scheldule tomorrow and we will receive PPR email about the next week ( since my Birthday is on Wednesday, 17) :p
God is awesome ALLELUA ;)

match

Nov 3, 2010
HopeVisa! That is fantastic news! It certainly gives the rest of us some hope.

But, I must say, I don't get Buffalo's system. It doesn't seem to be very time-sequential. It seems as though people who applied at the ends of August and September have heard back, but those who applied during the first half of August and September are still waiting. Confusing...

subinense

Jul 18, 2011
Remember every case is different. There are many factors within the process (country of origin, health issues, previous status, etc) or from the applicant him or herself that may delay the time period (It took me 2 months to get one of my police certificates)

All we could do is keep smiling and cross our fingers !

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
Heartiest Congratulations Hope Visa, happy for you :D

My address is also back in e-cas but no change apart from that !

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
cesagbiggeo said:
My address is back in place as well.
I bet they've done with our files and Passport request will be scheldule tomorrow and we will receive PPR email about the next week ( since my Birthday is on Wednesday, 17) :p
God is awesome ALLELUA ;)
Hi,

My address is back in eCas after disappearing couple of days ago. I hope this is a good news, even though I dont think it has anything to do with actual process itself.

Any experience on this by anyone ?

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Eng_Mtl said:
Hi,

My address is back in eCas after disappearing couple of days ago. I hope this is a good news, even though I dont think it has anything to do with actual process itself.

Any experience on this by anyone ?
I had that experience a few weeks ago, then nothing happened afterwards. I don't think it is a bad thing.

nkusi

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
infos : I just read that anyone who receives the Initial Assessment letter and is going to school in canada can use that letter to start pay domestic fees for tuitions. :p .
It seems like the IA letter is really good.
here is the link :
yorku.intelliresponse.com/admission/?requestType=NormalRequest&id=2480&source=5&question=I%20have%20applied%20for%20permanent%20resident%20status%20in%20Canada,%20do%20I%20pay%20domestic%20or%20international%20fees?

Be bless...

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
match said:
HopeVisa! That is fantastic news! It certainly gives the rest of us some hope.

But, I must say, I don't get Buffalo's system. It doesn't seem to be very time-sequential. It seems as though people who applied at the ends of August and September have heard back, but those who applied during the first half of August and September are still waiting. Confusing...
You're right about this. I think it unfair to have abandoned subinense and gave ppr to ton40, and others but it must be part of the game. Now that i think back i should have take action on nkusi advice to look for my ownn exit through friends circle. I haven't done it because i see this process as a quest for my identity. I will soon celebrate 15yrs and i came as a teen with my sister who was 18. My life is here and i dont hve the same way we think, tradition is from Canadian culture... therefore this application is more a challenge i throw to immig officer : do you accept me or not? I feel like taking short cuts wont allow me to truly know who am i.
While many of you came as adults for work or study, I came at the request of my mom and thus kept looking back for a door till 2006. As i was 26, i suddenly realized this is my homeland. My fight is therefore to get what is right to my heart and continue my journey here.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011