+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 Visitor/Tourist Visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How long was visit?
The stay shown was for 1 month.

How much money did she show in cash?
The money shown was $24000 total ($10000 in her account & $14000 in my account).

What were ties to return?
She stays with my parents and grandmother in home country.
How old is she? She has $10k so using all funds to come to Canada. Your funds not relevant. If under 22, parents can show funds. Ties to return are job, school etc.

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
How old is she? She has $10k so using all funds to come to Canada. Your funds not relevant. If under 22, parents can show funds. Ties to return are job, school etc.
She is 28 years old. What should be relevant fund amount? She has attached No objection letter from employer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She is 28 years old. What should be relevant fund amount? She has attached No objection letter from employer
So her ties are not parents/grandparents. What is no objection letter. She wants around $15-20k for a 2-3 week visit. She wants to show that she can afford to come and not sure all funds.

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
So her ties are not parents/grandparents. What is no objection letter. She wants around $15-20k for a 2-3 week visit. She wants to show that she can afford to come and not sure all funds.
What would you suggest for the ties in home country?
No objection letter - Employment letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What would you suggest for the ties in home country?
No objection letter - Employment letter
Ties to return are employent letter with approved leave, property, investments etc. It is difficult for singles to be approved because they don’t have family ties. A short visit is best with approved employment letter stating dates of leave. Include number of years with employer.

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Ties to return are employent letter with approved leave, property, investments etc. It is difficult for singles to be approved because they don’t have family ties. A short visit is best with approved employment letter stating dates of leave. Include number of years with employer.
In the employment letter, the approved leave dates were montioned. This time i would try to show stay short (3 weeks) i guess.
And as i select the family visit reason, our birthday falls in July. So, can i show that as a reason to visit and in addition, some famous places to visit in the Canada?

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
The situation is the brother already has a visa but his wife's visa is expiring but she has travelled to canada before so hopefully that wont be an issue.

We applied for the kid's visa last month (1 year old) but the officer rejected it stating the usual

1799( B)- that they are concerned that they will not leave canada
Do not have significant ties outstide of canada.
The purpose of the stay is not consistent.

Should we bother applying again with maybe a specific letter providing explanation to the officer's 2 objections? what are the chances of getting an approval? If you could please advise?

Also, should the mother's and Kid's visa be applied together? Since mother's visa is soon to be expiring.

hello2196

Mar 1, 2023
Hello
My husband applied for visitor visa from usa (Indian national having usa visitor visa and currently in usa) on March 13, 2024. He has not even received his application number or any acknowledgment email. What should we do? We already raised a webform but no response.

Mar 20, 2024
My visitor visa updates from India:
Date received: February 27, 2024
Biometrics: Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 2022 (had given for a student visa, which was rejected)
Eligibility: Under review
Background check: Being processed
Final decision: March 8, 2024 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

Passport submitted: March 14, 2024
received at VAC, New Delhi: Mar 15, 2024
IRCC Office: received and under process since March 18th
My visitor visa updates from India:
Date received: February 27, 2024
Biometrics: Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 2022 (had given for a student visa, which was rejected)
Eligibility: March 28, 2024, Has been processed (Probably means its been stamped with the Visa)
Background check: Being processed
Final decision: March 8, 2024 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

Passport submitted: March 14, 2024
received at VAC, New Delhi: Mar 15, 2024
IRCC Office: received and under process since March 18th

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
Hello,
Is it okay to apply through gckey? I am preparing documents for my parents TRV and i looked at new portal and it does not require that much supporting documents. What is the difference between new portal and gckey? Which would you choose?