+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Akaur07

Apr 1, 2024
Congrats. Hopefully mine won't too long. Did the sponsor receive the email or the PA? Are you the sponsor?
I am the sponsor and I received the SA letter this morning. I think next step is to access eligibility of PA. I think we are on the same boat our timelines are very similar.

Joey-Jo

Mar 18, 2024
I am the sponsor and I received the SA letter this morning. I think next step is to access eligibility of PA. I think we are on the same boat our timelines are very similar.
Yes we are, I was going to say the same thing. Similar journey! :D (I'm the PA by the way). Yeah, not sure if they will request a medical before doing the eligiblity, All new territory for me!

Akaur07

Apr 1, 2024
Yes we are, I was going to say the same thing. Similar journey! :D (I'm the PA by the way). Yeah, not sure if they will request a medical before doing the eligibility, All new territory for me!
I think they request medical after SA. Once Biometrics are updated then they proceed to request Medical after than AIP is sent for PA eligibility approval but sometimes it varies too case to case as well so lets see.

Joey-Jo

Mar 18, 2024
I think they request medical after SA. Once Biometrics are updated then they proceed to request Medical after than AIP is sent for PA eligibility approval but sometimes it varies too case to case as well so lets see.
Yes that's what I assumed too. I'm having the biometrics done on Monday. I'm due to come to Quebec for six months in mid-May so if they send me a medical request before I leave for Canada I'll probably have to get it done in Quebec unless I can get an urgent medical scheduled here in UK.
To say my nerves are jittery is an understatement to be honest. lol