+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@JACK SMITH Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Please update the spreadsheet. Thank you
GU1: MARCH 29th, 2024

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:JACK SMITH
App Type: Online
Applicant: SINGLE
Physical Presence: 1297 Days
App Sent: Feb 22nd, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 22nd, 2024
AOR Date: March 6th, 2024
Tracking Link Date: March 14th,2024
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

Last edited:
Reactions: JACK SMITH

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@scientistatwork Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, do you know your processing office?
you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress

Update!!!
Test completed by me and spouse April 1st 2024
Heres our timeline

ID:
App Type: Online
Office processing our file: Sydney
Single/Family (How many if family): Family 2
Physical Presence Days: 1204
App Sent: Feb 12th
App Delivered: Feb 12th 2024
AOR Date: Feb 26, 2024
Tracking Link Date: March 8th
Test Invite Date: March 22
Test Interview Date: March 29 to April 27
Test Completed Date: April 1 (both members)
Finger Print Request:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

GU1: March 20, 2024
GU2: March 23, 2024 ( just says 2 new updates on the Feb 26 history timeline)

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
App Type: online
Single/Family (How many if family): Single
Physical Presence Days: 1105
App Sent: Feb 21
App Delivered: Feb 21
AOR Date: Feb 28
Tracking Link Date: March 3
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Background Complete Date: March 28
Language Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@dopelemon Are you able to access the test today? try typing in the application/UCI number, instead of copy pasting. Please keep us posted.

Hi all, I've received the test invite on Friday (April 02 - May 02); however even after entering my correct information I'm unable to sign-in for my test. IDK what to do? The test is supposed to be live from (April 02 12:00am) and I'm trying to access it at April 02, 1:00pm.

Has anyone faced something like this? Please let me know what to do. Thank you!!

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
I replied to the office email stating my technical concern and they said there might be a system delay and if I can't access it until Thursday they will reschedule.

I also emailed the technical support and they replied that the issue was resolved and asked to try again tomorrow.

Both replied under 10 minutes, which was amazing! Hope everything works out fine.

@dopelemon Are you able to access the test today? try typing in the application/UCI number, instead of copy pasting. Please keep us posted.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
(Finally) Gave the test today - April 02

Passed (18/20)

Any idea on next steps? Or what should I expect next?

Thank you
Congratulations!

Your test will be reviewed and then your tracker will switch to completed. This takes on average 4-5 days but it can be up to two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: dopelemon

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
Hello, I found the test to be alright. I found the questions quite different from all the practice tests (I've gone through all the materials posted in this channel and more). The questions were twisted to a great extent, by twisted I mean framed or asked very differently. There were no city or municipality related questions as well (local MP or Mayor name, etc.) I'm glad it's all over now, haha!

Congratulations!!! How did u find the test questions?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello, I found the test to be alright. I found the questions quite different from all the practice tests (I've gone through all the materials posted in this channel and more). The questions were twisted to a great extent, by twisted I mean framed or asked very differently. There were no city or municipality related questions as well (local MP or Mayor name, etc.) I'm glad it's all over now, haha!
Thank you for sharing your experiences!! Am still waiting for test.. hopefully someday!! Lol

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@dopelemon Congratulations. You will get the test complete on the tracker next in 2-7 business days. and then as your BG and test are complete next step is LPP, it will be a while at least 3-6 weeks before you get that update. i have been waiting since 3 weeks, radio silence for many of us inn the group. I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress

(Finally) Gave the test today - April 02

Passed (18/20)

Any idea on next steps? Or what should I expect next?

Thank you

Reactions: dopelemon

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
That sounds good to me. Someone I know applied in Jan first week, they got their test complete status and LPP updated all together. They are also scheduled for oath in second week of April! (Just sharing)

@dopelemon Congratulations. You will get the test complete on the tracker next in 2-7 business days. and then as your BG and test are complete next step is LPP, it will be a while at least 3-6 weeks before you get that update. i have been waiting since 3 weeks, radio silence for many of us inn the group. I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
That sounds good to me. Someone I know applied in Jan first week, they got their test complete status and LPP updated all together. They are also scheduled for oath in second week of April! (Just sharing)
That's impressive! I've never seen that before! But I hope things pick up for February applicants soon lol

• Love
Reactions: Alalac