+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Background complete this morning :)

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
Alalac - Happy and grateful :)
App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1099 Days
App Sent: Feb 17th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 17th, 2024
AOR Date: Feb 27th, 2024
Background Complete Date: March 28, 2024 (in the tracker)

Reactions: Alalac

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@Mohammad216 Do you have an ID on the spreadsheet? If you need to add your info on the spreadsheet please fill the following info and send it here, I'll update the spreadsheet for you
ID:
Single/Family (How many if family):
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Thank you I got GU on 27th and 28th with 1 new update but nothing as of yet

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application in Feb'2024. Below are my timelines.

Location: Sydney, NS (Physically Located in Prince George, BC)

App Type: Online

Applicant: Single

Physical Presence: 1368

App Sent: Feb 05, 2024

App Delivered: Feb 05, 2024

AOR Date: Feb 19,2024

Tracking Link Date: Feb 29,2024

Test Invite Date: Mar 26,2024

Test Interview Date: Mar 28, 2024 – Apr 26 2024

Test Completed Date: Mar 30, 2024

Finger Print Request:

Finger Print Received Date:

Background Complete Date: Mar 11, 2024

Language Complete Date:

Prohibitions Complete Date:

Physical Presence Complete Date:

Decision Made Date:

Oath Letter Date:

Oath Date:

wahiid_jr

Mar 31, 2024
question about finger print requests? just based in the spreadsheets. some of the January applicants dont have finger print request and already in oath.
are finger print request applies paper and online applications? or just paper applications?
it depends...if you have already at least once in the last 10 years provided your fingerprints, they will not request it, since it is linked to your IUC, therefore they would know you provided it and they will not request it. For example, I provided mine with my PR application, and with my citizenzhip application, they will not request it

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
it depends...if you have already at least once in the last 10 years provided your fingerprints, they will not request it, since it is linked to your IUC, therefore they would know you provided it and they will not request it. For example, I provided mine with my PR application, and with my citizenzhip application, they will not request it
Actually I gave mine during PR application few years ago but was still requested fingerprints.

Reactions: Alalac

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Actually that is not true, as they can request fingerprints from anyone at any time if needed to verify your information until a final decision is made on your file

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Not true. Biometric and Fingerprints are different things. Biometrics is good for 10 years however fingerprints are good for 1 year. They can request FO any time in processing stage.

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
Hi @everyone who gave their tests recently, what was your experience like? Any suggestions or advice? Have gone through the discover Canada guide as well as practiced several tests, all seems good but still a bit nervous about it. Please share your experience (if comfortable) or any resources you think worked best for you. Thank you in advance.

Ohcanada!!

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi everyone
I was invited to take the test on April 2nd to May 1st
This invite came on my tracker on Thursday morning (March 28th) but i did not get the email yet. I know friday was off for IRCC and possibly Monday April 1st as well
When should I expect the email invite? And can I take the test even without it?

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI