+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
I have updated the spreadsheet with new date and notes, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, my original application got returned due to a mistake a made and I applied again on February 23. This is my timeline so far:

ID: Mr.F
App Type: Online
Single/Family (How many if family): Single
Physical Presence Days: 1180
App Sent: Feb 23
App Delivered: Feb 23
AOR Date: Mar 02
Tracking Link Date: Mar 14
Test Invite Date: Pending

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Background complete this morning :)

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
Alalac - Happy and grateful :)
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1099 Days
App Sent: Feb 17th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 17th, 2024
AOR Date: Feb 27th, 2024
Background Complete Date: March 28, 2024 (in the tracker)

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Background complete this morning :)

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
Alalac - Happy and grateful :)
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1099 Days
App Sent: Feb 17th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 17th, 2024
AOR Date: Feb 27th, 2024
Background Complete Date: March 28, 2024 (in the tracker)
Congrats!! There was a long time between your submission and an update so a step in the right direction :) let's hope test invite come shortly afterwards!

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Congrats!! There was a long time between your submission and an update so a step in the right direction :) let's hope test invite come shortly afterwards!
True!!! hahaha but hopefully I will get test sometime next week - fingers crossed haha ... reviewing the book and doing practice tests.. lol

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
True!!! hahaha but hopefully I will get test sometime next week - fingers crossed haha ... reviewing the book and doing practice tests.. lol
I hope so! I've been preparing too for a while now but after my BG check completed in early March it's been radio silence since lol. On the spreadsheet everyone before and after me have test invites already so idk what's happening

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I hope so! I've been preparing too for a while now but after my BG check completed in early March it's been radio silence since lol. On the spreadsheet everyone before and after me have test invites already so idk what's happening
Oh, you will get test invite soon - fingers crossed!!! :)

IRCC is totally unpredictable when it comes to processing applications.. I started to think that they process apps in batches and in my case for example, maybe it is considered March batch because of my AOR date.. idk.. and also my app should be easier and faster because it is only me.. but again it is really hard to say anything and predict.. just hoping for the best!

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
When you log into your tracker the date at the top will change, mine changed from Feb 29 to March 27 and when you scroll down to the Application history there is a star and after it written 1 new update - but you can't see anything different in your tracker, only after 2 days. You will get more updates soon!!
Did you got any update after that GU ? My day changed on 27 and 28 March but no changes

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
aaaaaah! hmmmm I dont see any star or new update but seems like the date at the top changed to march 27. thanks for this info! crossing fingers here. most probably we are on the same boat here
Did you got any update after that GU ? My day changed on 27 and 28 March but no changes. I feel like our timeliness are pretty much same